Holy shit, the jews are really, really overplaying their hand this time

Holy shit, the jews are really, really overplaying their hand this time.

Attached: cuck ((((schumer)))) on Kavanaugh.png (606x572, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eFRHX6glTSM
twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1044670321402482693
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only words could end the career of democrats.

Chucky Schumer is a rapist.

Jewbris
Jewbris is Jewish hubris. A condition of Jewish "pride" despite the fact that Jews are the most despised race ever belched forth upon Planet Earth.

Attached: 1530919945631.jpg (514x652, 274K)

bump

No freedom of speech
No presumption of innocence
No right to bear arms

>This is unironically the democrat platform in 2018

This is a United States senator. Fucking unbelievable.

+ Free Medicare for All + Free Housing for All + Free College for All!!!!!! All at the incredibly low cost of your freedom + you and your children's future + 40 trillion dollars!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its almost like they are doing it on purpose.. like they have something else up their sleeve..

Im skeptical

Attached: 1536962248713.jpg (385x385, 24K)

>The democrat platform in 2018:
>No freedom of speech (footage of ANTIFA rioters burning free speech signs at Berkeley and shutting down speakers)
>No presumption of innocence (footage of Schumer saying that)
>No right to bear arms (footage of Bloomberg/Hillary etc. calling for gun control)

Fug that's a top tier idea for a propaganda video. I'd do it but I suck at editing video.

he's a slimy jew and I can't wait to get out of this state

Bait Thread

Full quote is that "there is no presumption of innocence OR GUILT", because this is not a criminal trial.

could just make it into a 4 panel meme

This.

Why hasn't this faggot been accused yet?

There is a presumption of innocence though. until proven guilty. That in itself is a disingenuous bit od double talk. Why would you even say that without a trial or investigation being implied.

He literally looks like a cartoon villain.

>Jewbris

Attached: AB11E717-BC08-411E-B53A-2D51B77695A0.jpg (1157x993, 281K)

They just want to run the clock out

Attached: yawn.jpg (767x482, 98K)

Isn’t this literal sedition?

Basically fuck the first the second and the fifth

Their slogan might as well be trim the bill of rights

I mean, I had in mind something like this youtube.com/watch?v=eFRHX6glTSM
But with more punch and with the Kavanaugh shit.

they do it on purpose, but i don't think for any other reason than pic related

Attached: 1534540625321.png (652x310, 133K)

I dont want to sound dramatic but this is starting to feel like a communist inquisition

It's warranted. Americans above the age of 40 will believe literally anything if a jew on tv tells them it's true.

GAS

Attached: 1523319826634.jpg (967x700, 186K)

Not surprised that satanic kike would say something like this

No they don't, but you've censored so much that you believe your own bullshit. Do you not fucking understand this?

Women don't lie about rape.

>Holy shit, the jews are really, really overplaying their hand this time.
KNOW WHAT THEY DID TO YOUR PEOPLE

To be fair we all assume all Jews are guilty unless proven otherwise, when there is only evidence for the vast majority of them.

We're Jow Forums shitposters not senate supreme court confirmers

but women do lie about not lying about rape

Wow. Innocent until proven guilty is literally in the fucking constitution. What the fuck was he thinking with a statement like this?

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights, article 11, states: "Everyone charged with a penal offence has the right to be presumed innocent until proved guilty according to law in a public trial at which he has had all the guarantees necessary for his defence."

> Democrats against Human Rights now

Not exactly
Cartoon villains look like Jews.
It stems from the depiction of witches, which were in fact representative of European Jews.
This is why witches practice satanism and eat children similar to the European Jews at the time.
Even the witches hat is a direct depiction of the Judenhut which some European kings forced the Jews to wear.

Attached: 26425309-a-cartoon-witch-flying-on-a-broomstick-.jpg (1115x1300, 112K)

Somebody, anybody, left or right, just kick it off. Let's do this shit, let's fucking be done with it.

>Judenhut

Attached: images.jpg (167x302, 10K)

>Guilty until proven innocent

So can we legally hang him yet?

>but you've censored so much
Whatchoo talkin' bout. Idk whereabouts you live, but in the PNW, yeah, they're all mindless shit.

Attached: boomerHippy.jpg (1000x667, 470K)

Chuck Schumer kidnapped a little white girl and mixed her blood in the matzos for his sick Judaic Passover after raping her.

#BelieveAnon

interdasting

... and a well educated lawyer.

He knows what he is doing. It is a demonic act. Schumer is evil.

pic of the best tank of WW2 is unrelated

Attached: post-83889-1252606094.jpg (450x265, 28K)

>jewbris

Attached: d6ce913c5f5ef4150f7d26fb7a0b070a4a6089271e8d312cbb384aaa4c708cd0.png (600x528, 371K)

Oh please please please. Let them continue. Let them say everything that they really think and divorce the reality completely

weasel words

Remember that (((professor))) who wrote an article to just ignore the Constitution?

END DUAL CITIZENSHIP FOR ELECTED OFFICIALS

Even worse. He is a trained lawyer. Saying this shit should get you disbarred at a minimum. In what world are we ok with tossing due process out of the window.

Yes.

This guy nailed it.
>you can be any gender
>Muslims are peaceful
>blacks are just as smart as whites
>capitalism is over
>communism can work

This is why making fun of their lies is more powerful than the propaganda. It causes more humiliation than having to parrot the lie in the first place. This is why they censor us.

>Literally not how the Judicial or justice systems work

>Jewbris

Attached: 1517310616708.gif (330x297, 1.58M)

Jews even have their own word for this, chucpe or chutzpah

We must meme it so.

The FBI needs to look into all his rapes. He is guilty until his provides an alibi for every minute of his life.

That statement alone should get him sent to a mental institute.

I go this user, I've been saving up.

Get this fucking asshole out of office right now.

how long are we just going to let them get away with it

Attached: 1529125738335.jpg (615x615, 100K)

Checked. Great post user

This is exactly why Jow Forums kills the communist.

Everyone is anonymous. They cannot shame us into silence. Nobody can stop us from speaking the truth.

It makes so much sense. Death by a thousand lies.

Attached: 1448341991603.png (516x440, 157K)

Am I literally the first one who thought to post a link?
twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1044670321402482693

Attached: 472442838.jpg (384x384, 12K)

what movie is this??

Eyes Wide Shut.

how is this taken out of context thing bad when one side does it, but not the other?

Attached: cleveland9.9.b.jpg (1329x1125, 155K)

It should. Violation of their oath.

>I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.

looks like a hat garden gnomes wear

...are garden gnomes actually garden jews?

Literally everyone who isn't a weasel democrat can see through this pilpul

it's not "propaganda" if it's true and supported with evidence.

Chutzpah:

>Chutzpah (/ˈhʊtspə, ˈxʊt-/)[1][2] is the quality of audacity, for good or for bad. The Yiddish word derives from the Hebrew word ḥutspâ (חֻצְפָּה), meaning "insolence", "cheek" or "audacity". Thus the original Yiddish word has a strongly negative connotation

If they don't believe it then how did things get this bad?

You're getting too close to the truth user. Just walk away

Creepy Chucks got more than a few skeletons in his closet. Fucking snake

What the fuck happned to Innocent till proven Guilty

based and red pilled

Attached: 1535283442866.jpg (940x960, 94K)

Guys I think the meme war has just reignited. The same conditions exist now, we have the influence, the goals and the eyes of the media are on us.
Its time.