Prove you're not a blind follower and name one criticism of capitalism

Prove you're not a blind follower and name one criticism of capitalism

Attached: 1522446258758.jpg (1135x718, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_dTQ8Pnmc
youtu.be/2qPm9JFM484
youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

jeff Bezos.

It allows Communists to live.

>prove you're not a blind follower
threads are D&C shill threads, ignore them

I prefer national sovereignty

I remember when that kid posted that in ancapistan and was made fun of so badly he left the group right after..good times on kikebook

>Hey Dad what do you think of my jacket, I made it myself!
Wat do?

average ancap:
youtube.com/watch?v=TQ_dTQ8Pnmc

FPBP

That man is dangerous if you stop and look at the moves he's making/
>buys most expensive house in DC
>buys the Washington post
>placing HQ2 in the DC area

All signs point to Bezos making a presidential run at some point.

Fucking Nike

it's partially (mostly) responsible for the flooding of our countries with third world migrants.

wealth concentration is built in the system.

>Dropkick Murphy's
>ancap

Human nature

Attached: capitalism.png (720x1033, 111K)

It assumes niggers are our equal.

does he even have a motorcycle license?

Objectively this

monopolies and free trade with shitholes that have lower wages.

The biggest drawback of capitalism is it ultimately destroying cultures. Don't know if communism is better, but capitalism has already destroyed a bunch and is about to wipe out more.

Capitalism must live in an isolated state of hippocrasy for it to flourish amongst its own nation, meaning that global capitalism is impossible and would work to the detriment of our society as individuals become empowered far beyond the scope of their governing bodies.

Because of this reason capitalism can be easily hijacked into corporatism where the governing bodies are bought out and loyalties are leased within an unmitigated council of corporate entities. The death of a nation is marked by when a privately owned financial institution legislates articles of our law.

In the end, Hitler's nazi germany is more capitalist than the current State of the united States by comparison

unironically want to cause this lad grievous bodily injury

Attached: IMG_2980.jpg (540x418, 92K)

Who wants to tell him Do-Or-Die-era Dropkick Murphys were a skinhead band

youtu.be/2qPm9JFM484

capitalism prioritizes profit for a healthy society and culture.
>poison the well
>sell them the cure
>sell them a new well
>poison that one too

>Prove you're not a blind follower and name one criticism of capitalism

Criticisms do not change the fact that it is superior to any form of leftardism. It's flaws are the fact that those who gain success can then use it against other competitors to undermine their ability to succeed..but at least the opportunity is never 100% eliminated as it is with cuckmunism.

Uncontrolled, it will inevitably lead to a demoralized, rationalized society where, while everything is efficiently mass produced and affordable, is also standardized and lacking any catharsis.

Capitalism in it's purest form is a spiritual cancer.

>give credence to my negative
Kill yourself

Firstly, if individuals who were more powerful than the government, would have taken it by now, thus they are not more powerful than the government

Also corporatism is where the government tries to nationalize the industry, not the other way around.

It's gay

youtube.com/watch?v=IbGS6jb4WfI

Helicopters are expensive.

Mine is cooler.

It fosters competition, spurring the innovation and growth that make people like it so much, but eventually someone wins that competition, and everyone else, crabs in a bucket that they are, will cry for communism so that they can see what victory tastes like. we all know how that ends.

He's literally a kid you wierdo

Pretty articulate for a 13 year-old, desu.

It is a materialist Jewish system that stips away the European spirit and places power firmly in the hands of the Jew, just like Hitler said.

Underrated

>Any one who even as much criticizes our system is a communist
Into the ovens you go

It's not super-capitalism.

In our system corporations get way to big and powerful and they often use it to abuse people.

Attached: 04D07F69-CCA6-431D-BDF5-AC7022DA4A99.jpg (600x800, 75K)

Materialism.