NEXPLANON® (etonogestrel implant)

>arm implant that provides 3 years of birth control

Is this the future? No pregnancy consequences for three whole years!

Are the Jews behind this?

Attached: 95BB0A25-B7C9-4513-B068-E10BE06F0E64.png (250x227, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/09/birth-control-brain_n_7032578.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4139599/
rxlist.com/norplant-drug
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes, yes and yes.
Sadly.

Heavily marketed to white women, definitely by globalist at least

genocide by acute hedonism

A lot of people get sick from these.

If you want Hormonal BC, it's probably nice, rather than having to get shots and patches or pills, but implants are often pushed in imperfect forms that have a high complication rate, and the FDA just rubberstamps them. Everyone should avoid medical implants at all cost, and only agree to them as a last resort when other treatment methods won't work.

Honestly the thing that sounds better is Vasalgel, it's a spermicidal gel you plug up the vas deferens with, so when you nut the sperm can't survive going through it. It's good for about 20 years, and can be flushed out with saline whenever you want to have kids again. What'd be even cooler is to go to impoverished inner-city areas and offer it for free at clinics, but make the removal procedure cost a thousand bucks or something, to make sure you're prepared to father children.

those things suck. But they are somewhat fun to take out, idiot docs act like its impossible, but really just a small cut, and then pull that shit out.

they suck though, women pay $900 for one, then 2 months later ask to get it out becuase they are bleeding from their vagina, acting like it isnt normal. just go with Mirena, it lasts 5 years. Or paraguard, it lasts 10 years. or BTL it lasts forever.

so where do I donate for a lifelong implant of that shit for niggers?

My ex had this, she was also a total cunt and overly emotional. moreso than the average woman

Story time: one of my exes (then gf) wanted me to join her in the removal of these things. I told her no, and then she quickly started a rant about how I'm to blame for this (totes a ho I'm like 10% to blame for that in that regard) so I agreed.

The day comes, we walk into the surgery room and I tell her that my stomach will turn. She goes on how its my fault and I'm a pussy yadayadayada so we go inside.

The doctors start operating, I look like a kid that shit itself, as soon as I see how they rip her arm open I puke on the floor, slide on my puke and wake up a bit later with the same docs giving me water while I sit on the floor and a nurse mops up my puke. I had spaghetti that day and one could easily tell. We were together for another year after that and we never mentioned it again.

Holy yiking cringeroo

there's already iuds which last 10 years.

Beta and cringe.
Deserve to be a beta bucks faggot, and to sponsor a soaked up whore.

Cgtz.

well, this is proof you didn't go with her. it is literally a 1/4" incision. Use 2% lidocaine with epi, the epi makes it so almost no bleeding, insert hemostats, clamp nexplanon and pull out. less than 1mL blood loss every single time.

>No pregnancy consequences for three whole years!
I know multiple white women with one of these, no others

Attached: fkt4.jpg (821x1032, 363K)

Need to grab some of these with a blowgun and go down to the gehtto

I'll admit I barely saw any blood but the incision and the split of skin made me hurl. I'm sure I heard a ripping sound as well and was deathly anxious from before of. I hate these types of things especially on people I care about so I got queezy even before we got inside.

>hormonal birth control
Yeah that's jew shit. The only decent birth control is the copper IUD and the condom. Everything else makes women go crazy.

These mess with women's hormones to the point where they have no reaction to children or loved ones.

That's a good fucking idea but I really doubt it'll ever get approved in the west

You should read up on Frontal Lobe Disorder.
>huffingtonpost.com/2015/04/09/birth-control-brain_n_7032578.html
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4139599/

Attached: Frontal_Lobe_Damage.jpg (601x600, 68K)

pussy

Contraceptives are the devils work

Attached: IMG_9515.jpg (600x796, 119K)

I agree totally. I can stand me getting cut up, bleeding profously from my head and mouth after a bike incident and so on but surgical incisions and also needles put me in a state of total despair. But hey, some people are afraid of butterflies so I'm not too phased.

based hermano

>implying they are not all crazy anyways.

Theres a simpler way to avoid pregnancy: don't have sex.

been avalible in sweden for years. ยจ

why are you acting like its something new`?

Great, more freely accessible estrogen that will be pissed away into the water supplu. Expect my crippling low T levels to plummet even more

My partner started this 8 years ago, shes had it replaced twice. She got it when we had a pregnancy scare going through uni when a condom broke.

She is always in pain after sex when she wasn't before, so usually we have to wait a few days between, I've talked to her about alternatives but it'll take a while to convince her shes happy with it as is.

lol

Attached: auto roast.gif (540x304, 1.49M)

My girl has one of those and she also complains about pain after sex, but only if we do it missionary. I can go balls deep full force in doggy without hurting her though.
Is it a common side effect from the implant?

>makes sex hurt
>keeps fucking using it
your girlfriends are dumb sluts and you are a faggot for allowing her to do this.

Attached: 8fe.jpg (613x531, 41K)

This has been around years. My older brothers fiance has had one for as long as I've known her.

No. Stupid ass women blame everything on their birth control. like literally everything. Most commonly they say they gain weight from the birth control, but the reality is their fat lazy asses eat to fucking much garbage food and they have no self control. they blame headaches, periods, being cunts, farting, cheating, being stupid, being crazy, fucking hundreds of dudes, neglecting their children, missing work, not working at work, literally anything you can name they will blame on birth control.

but pregnant women are worse. like 95% of the pregnant women i have encountered at work want a not releasing them from work the moment they hit 12 weeks until the end of the pregnancy. there is literally zero risk or negative effect from pregnant women functioning as normal human beings up to the day they go into labor, but every single one of those cunts think it is a fucking golden ticket to sit on their ass and collect a paycheck and be waited on hand and foot by everyone they know for having done literally nothing other than taken a cumshot from some dude.

seriously women are worthless.

Just get steroids or peptides or something. We have plenty of drugs to counteract this shit.

*want a note*

not a not

>implying women haven't gotten exponentially crazier the last 50 years

Every new form of birth control fails and causes injury or death. This too will fail.

Creampieing her sweet tight cunt is worth losing out on missonary desu.

How does putting it in the arm make it work?

I think they put it there so the contents seep into your bloodstream

Same shit as Norplant. Shit ruined my body for a solid year in the late 90's

rxlist.com/norplant-drug

Fuck-marry-kill

No it didn't that was you and your lack of self control and discipline.

also TITS + TIMESTAMP OR GTFO!! OTHERWISE DON'T TALK TO US ABOUT YOUR CUNT.

404 link mah nigga

give it to the blacks!

this.
TITS OR GTFO ROASTIE

Fuck that, I don't let my gf use any birth control, that shit is poison.

Just wear a condom you cucks, if you can't feel anything you either fap too much or your gf's cunt it too big and blown out by BBC.