SCHUMER: ‘THERE IS NO PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENCE OR GUILT’ FOR KAVANAUGH

archive.fo/tfObq

Attached: 1533442480573.jpg (845x1242, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8OHB4-eEuW4
youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs
youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4
youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo
youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A
youtube.com/watch?v=MhPbO7CoBF8
youtube.com/watch?v=tyWlCViYYEc
youtube.com/watch?v=e_BJI-1SYBQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RihElEpjDVM
youtube.com/watch?v=tuGROhNSAH0
youtube.com/watch?v=pghPdrLJR10
youtube.com/watch?v=JnzvTBQoacM
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/8OHB4-eEuW4

Attached: 1517061583713.gif (320x240, 2.64M)

Attached: 1525987505977.jpg (575x636, 106K)

Are we unironically witnessing the last days of the Democrat party?

You're witnessing the last days of the entire NWO.

Attached: 1529006084023.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

No. because she won't showup.

She's not fucking real.

That's something true for literally any accused party. That's why this country looks to the ACCUSER for such presumptions. Fucking dumbasses need common sense in that noggin.

Checkem and wreckem!

Attached: 1512050338365.png (427x1024, 465K)

Literally, he's right - it's not a criminal proceeding and they don't need any evidence to decide he's a """bad guy""" and not fit for the Supreme Court. But, reasonably speaking, Schumer is a cunt and this makes him look quite bad with reasonable Americans.

Every paid shill is going to prison or getting the rope for treason I hope you know that. I hope you don't work for a PAC or Nonprofit because you're fucked if you are.

Could this whole insane bullshit have gone any worse for these fucks? Holy shit, it's embarrassing.

well he is right , its not a trial and the standard is low. If Dr.Ford can convince enough people she's being truthful with no other evidence that makes Kavinaugh a liar at the very least.

I truly have never seen a slimier reptile than Chuck Schumer. Absolute bottom feeding scum.

Fuuug

Attached: previewfile_853834503.jpg (900x900, 709K)

You're fucked. Kavanaugh will be confirmed. Hahahahaha.

Man you literally just copied another shill that posted in here. You guys need to get better at this...Oh who am I kidding you people are low IQ retards who can't get real jobs. Good thing you'll all be in prison soon.

The Dems/her lawyer are going to make several outlandish requests at the 11th hour before testimony and she'll never testify. Kavanaugh will get confirmed and SJW fags everywhere will be convinced he's a rapist

>Schumer passed the New York state bar in early 1975. However, he never practiced law, choosing instead a career in politics.

Schumer is a fucking shifty-eyed asshole.

Attached: 1537851244190.jpg (2048x1536, 785K)

Innocence is presumed under US law

I made a reasonable comment, am pro-Trump, and even if I wasn't the way the Dems are handling this confirmation process would make me ditch them. In what way was my comment even remotely defending their actions? I merely stated that the literal interpretation is correct but it lacks tact and he's a fucking tool

The fact you need to go out of your way to claim being pro Trump is because you're such a slimey fucking kike that everything you, even on an anonymous imageboard, exudes kikery.

digits

Attached: 1514545517636.jpg (334x500, 22K)

>another shill that posted in here.

not really I'm convinced that this either did not happen or it was just kids clowning around at a party laughing at the time. Her story about being traumatized and telling nobody is almost surely bullshit - but how can you prove that in the present environment where women can get away with claiming to be traumatized victims and 'survivors' of a but slap or too close hug at the office.

Lots of people would need to die, only think that will shut these people is a war.

If some arab Nukes one of their beloved hell hole cities this shit would stop real quick.

Ford isn't fucking real and you're going to spend the rest of your life in prison for being a paid shill.

Attached: 1523387306285.jpg (1410x424, 101K)

The red wave will become a social nuke. An unstoppable force of change in society that will sweep across the land.

youtube.com/watch?v=jdj1smZZwLM

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8u4EoWyNgQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZgDtYxTdFs

youtube.com/watch?v=lyOjcQnizz4

youtube.com/watch?v=tZ4l07JOyOo

youtube.com/watch?v=9AvjetQ2I5A

youtube.com/watch?v=MhPbO7CoBF8

youtube.com/watch?v=tyWlCViYYEc

youtube.com/watch?v=e_BJI-1SYBQ

youtube.com/watch?v=RihElEpjDVM

youtube.com/watch?v=tuGROhNSAH0

youtube.com/watch?v=pghPdrLJR10

youtube.com/watch?v=JnzvTBQoacM

Attached: 1523274437410.jpg (1280x720, 675K)

They're doing more to destroy themselves than anything the republicans have done.

I mean, that in itself is kind of sad and a reflection on how fucking incompetent the republicans and RINO's are, but holy shit democrats how can you just continually fuck everything up like this

Attached: 1527265379954.jpg (850x400, 51K)

>Ford isn't fucking real

you know that if she does not show up the leftists will say she is too traumatized to testify and that proves she is telling the truth. If they confirm him the Dems will campaign on a platform of impeaching the attempted rapist on the court. Politics is just a form of organized crime.

And you're going to prison for being a paid shill

TRIPS OF TRUTH

But there is still an accusation being levied. An accusation of wrongdoing which has punitive consequences. Under those circumstances we should still apply the presumption of innocence.

As far as him being a bad guy. How could someone be presumed innocent and still be a bad guy? At that point it’s just a matter of personal opinion. You assume his badness with no reasonable or quantifiable measure.

Attached: 4CA8FC28-7F03-4A59-91A7-80D13910504B.jpg (1024x1024, 187K)

>You're witnessing the last days of the entire NWO.
Checked. That's why there was bipartisan panic in 2016

Attached: jackson-trump.jpg (2048x1305, 263K)

stop saying that. Being a paid shill is not a crime , Washington is full of them.

Accused sexual harasser. Remember stay ahead of their language. If we’re going to parse worse and split hairs and speak to the literal nature of things like Schumer, then call it what it is. Ford’s testimony is unverified allegations.

You need to watch this video. it's long but it's 100% worth it. This guy had knowledge of what was to come in Trump's presidency and lliterally told his congregation.

Peace and Prosperity
The Giant of Debt
Jezebel (hillary)
Cooking their children
He differentiates between Israel and israHELL
He talks about a (((nation))) itching for another war involving America.
He talks about the (((enemy))) trying to put a WITCH in the White House
He talks about a "new snowden" arriving.
About Embarrassing things coming out about the democrats but also unsettling for the republicans.

Doesn't Trump call the Mueller investigation a Witch Hunt?

You really need to watch it.
youtube.com/watch?v=sxvN6O_WOpY

Yes. being a paid shill is a fucking crime and you're going to be arrested as part of a massive RICO case. I wish I could watch you try to explain to your family why you're going to prison for being a paid shill online. That is gonna be a funny day.

Praise Kek for he hath spoken

>Accused sexual harasser.

thanks to the more than yearlong metoo propaganda campaign most people cant distinguish between 'sexual harassment' , 'sexual assault' , 'date rape' or 'forcible rape' anymore. All they see is some girl or girls sobbing and claiming to have been traumatized and violated.

>The red wave will become a social nuke. An unstoppable force of change in society that will sweep across the land.
Things will go on as they always have, until they can't. Then the pendulum comes crashing back, dragging the Overton window with it, and we suddenly get a whole new zeitgeist. These years we're living through are gonna go into the history books with world shaking stuff like the Crisis of the 3rd Century and the Peace of Westphalia.

Attached: 1518826362302.jpg (600x600, 487K)

He's right. Presumption of innocence is only for a court of law. If you are a pedophile/rapist etc and you get off on a technicality then you can still be punished by the discretion of the public.

Pffft..

Attached: tumblr_mrsit8CZFd1sq257bo1_250.gif (250x138, 266K)

>he's right
you're the third shill coming in here saying the same script that the other two did. YOU ARE ALL GOING TO PRISON SHILLS, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THIS?

Checked. He’s gonna make it.

Attached: B4DBA916-D008-4202-BCC6-079B7AD91688.jpg (532x577, 74K)

That's bullshit though, because the only reason that is codified as the most basic backbone of our courts is because that is how we decided that we would like our society to operate overall, whether we have a court or not. Just because it isn't a criminal proceeding does not mean he does not have rights, even if this was a civil proceeding evidence still has to be entered and weighed, because without evidence there is no case only an allegation. This would never make it into a real hearing, which is why they had to turn it into a media circus.

>YOU ARE ALL GOING TO PRISON SHILLS

What about presumption of innocence kiddo? Didn't you just express a preference for this...

Of course, I wouldn't expect an imbecile like you to understand the irony here.

Attached: 1511338467504.jpg (808x921, 298K)

Bullshit. Levying this type of unfounded accusation at him could easily be slander and/or harassment. Aside from costing him the job, it’s extracting a toll on her personal and professional life. That’s not legal.

Maybe. But most people still know you need evidence to prove an accusation.

It's true that they can torpedo it at will, but deciding the man is guilty without evidence makes them the bad guys, not Kavanaugh.

>that makes Kavinaugh a liar at the very least
Convincing morons without evidence doesn't make him a liar, it makes you a moron.

Yeah, but this isnt a court of law. It is just a hearing so they can throw out their morals and everything this nation was built upon to score political points.
DC is so corrupt, there is no way to save it.

Really? What punitive powers does the public have? Tar and feathers? Pitchforks?

he's undergoing a trial right now. this senate committee is effectively conducting a trial of kavanaughs character. the idea that it isn't a court of law, so he can't be assumed innocent, is a democrat/leftist talking point and is at odds with the feelings of 90% of the US population.

Can we troll schumer?

Good riddance.

Attached: 2018-06-13 04.01.02.jpg (3264x2448, 2.81M)

Denying a supreme court appointment at the very least.

True that. Capitalism itself is just orgabized crime families of old fuedal monarchs.

We are the victims now. Not the npc cia clone model shill Ford.

Absolutely this. This is the left’s pizzagate.

>Are we unironically witnessing the last days of the Democrat party?
Not at all. They have a long and fruitful life ahead of them. They may well destroy the fucking country. Because HALF THE COUNTRY IS FUCKING CRAZY and eats their shit up. And the Arabs, the Somalis, the beaners? You know -- our replacements? They simply don;t givva shit and will vote for gibs.

you're using a Democrat talking point.
>this isn't a trial, so Schumer is correct
you're an obvious nerd virgin and like 10 other people have pointed out you're a shill, so maybe ditch the thread and go back to plebbit? just a reasonable suggestion

>half the country
Nope. You're a fucking shill. You know how badly you're losing? You have had to censor and neuter the entire internet weaponizing all social media platforms just so you can FEIGN THE PERCEPTION THAT PEOPLE ARE RESISTING TRUMP EN MASSE.

That's not true. You're failures.

pic related.

Attached: a381b0aaf1619a81314ac8594d6085ea924265a3fa55efe3e3e1b430e2d8c2a1.jpg (694x936, 67K)

DACA is about Israelis

Attached: 1536403660146.jpg (1820x3884, 1.11M)

He is here.

It is time

Attached: image.jpg (890x707, 222K)

Attached: 1508491534017.jpg (1440x1080, 353K)

That’s not a punitive measure. Certainly not one related or commensurate with the allegations presented by Mrs Ford.

Cool, I formally accuse Chuck Schumer of multiple rapes of both men and women going back to the late 1960s.

No presumption of innocence or guilt.

Someone mentioned this happened in 90s too, yet look how much the Democrats gained back then too. Nothing negative will come from this for them.

Attached: CV4lDkVUYAA5ak5.png (324x361, 101K)

>meme flag
>nothing bad will happen to the dems
It's like you can't help but respond to this thread even though you're legitiamtely retarded. I guess that's what happens when you're a neurotic inbred kike.

Another brave survivor. Thanks for sharing, Leaf.

It didn't happen back then. They even got Obama elected. If this was such a big deal more people would have left the party back then instead of joining.

Dude you're about to go to war against the whole world and Bibi is gonna draft you and you're gonna die, you should probably be spending the remainder of your time with your family because they are gonna probably die too. Israel won't exist by christmas.

No one should give a flying fuck what leftists say. They are clinically insane.

chuck shumer 20 football players 4 dogs 3 potatoes and a safari of pygmies from the African interior raped me in 1947
3 years later schumer disguised himself as a baby and he has never faced justice
#metoo

You raped me 7 years ago in a Walmart parking lot. I'm not going to press charges, I'm just going to tell everybody.

I hope you are right, bro.

>not taking into account that the FUCKING internet exists. twitter, youtube, etc.

They censored the internet totally after 2016 and they have started believing their own bullshit because they cut out any opposing views. That doesn't mean the silent majority hasn't been growing larger and larger. It just means that the jews are going to probably kill themselves when they realize how fucked they are.

REMINDER

REMINDER

REMINDER

Attached: dual.jpg (1036x1132, 643K)

I thought it was "innocent until proven guilty"
what happened to that?

I always feel molested when I look at Schumer's face.

his argument was 'this is not a criminal trial, its a hearing, there is no presumption of innocence or guilt'

This kike should be hung in public

Didn't this fucker take an oath to the Constitution? Like seriously, WTF?

No due process in banana republics.

He raped me too user.

That's Jews for you

He's a wealthy jock who raped bitches. Confirm!

I see leftists making this argument about many of your legal principals, such as the 1st Amendment.
>"it only applies to the government"
Meaning they believe the only reason it should be followed is because it's part of the established rules, which shows that if they had power they would never have written that law in the first place and would gladly undo it if they could.

dont lynch me for asking but why are we defending this guy? i dont kno much but didnt he rape someone? wtf? yall support rape here or..?

You have to go back.

? answer me fag, did he rape her or no? if he did why do you think he didn't and if he didn't why do people think he did

Bahahahahahahahaha you're all going to prison.

Attached: 1535240148396.png (672x613, 320K)

They're definitely indicating that they respect these things only as functions of power and not as principles.

Because to not defend him is to jettison "innocent until proven guilty," perhaps the most fundamental freedom-defending principle of American law.

Even if you don't technically need to do that outside of a court room, this is clearly an attempt to create a kangaroo public court to condemn him while circumventing the rules and controls of an actual court, which is what all the MeToo mobs have been; only this time it's so egregious that to let it pass is to forsake justice altogether. It really does not matter whether you think he's innocent or guilty, or if you want him on the court or not, you can defend him or you can watch America descend into witch hunts and hysteria. If they can do it to Kavanaugh they can do it to your father, your brother, your friends, and you.

Stand up or die.

Attached: 1530157755202.jpg (400x529, 38K)