Why don't you incels go for a spin with prostitutes?

Why don't you incels go for a spin with prostitutes?

> Alot safer then (((they))) would have you believe.
> Can get online even in freedomstan.
> Sex gaurenteed.
> No nagging bitch afterwards.

Attached: prostitutes-1.jpg (2160x1438, 370K)

I FUCKED A BURMESE PROSTITUTE LAST NIGHT.
SHE WAS A REAL GOER.
BIT MEATY BUT ALL SLAM PIGS ARE

You can fuck whores for free in the clubs. What people want is a respectable partner, nowadays a rare sight.

I’ve fucked a few Asian ladies at the local massage place. Feelsgoodman.jpg

So how did that work? You just went to one of those Asian foot massage places and grabbed her titties? Not that I think you are full of shit.

Attached: doubt.jpg (677x1024, 58K)

>got head from a hooker
>caught the herps
Fuck me i want to kill myself i didnt know you could catch stds from oral. If you guys are really desperate just go to an Asian massage parlor and get your dick rubbed for $50+60 for a massage

WTF? You ask for extras. Its hardly rocket science

Just go to a massage Asian massage parlor and ask for a table shower if they are dirty they will wash your dick and balls and youll know youre in business

So what all men have herpes. I get them all over my cock and balls and lips and arsehole, its totally normal for men that actually fuck

(((They))) are the biggest users of prostitution

Has to do with mutual desire, not just fucking.

Feeling wanted vs just getting fucked.

What the fuck

Blackpill: you can never ever be really really sure that someone feels for you the way you think they do or how they say or how you want them too..in fact all of those things are like a miasma of distortion around the unknowable truth because every other person is an abyss of mystery. Consider: we used to say the eyes were the window to the soul; now that God is dead what do you see when you look into someone’s eyes?

Hey pedoantifa, i know your mom is working tonight but this isn't the place to pimp out her corner.
I don't care if you're starving, just die

Actually no.
Our chosen friends homeland is the single biggest destination for sex slaves on the planet.
They hate paying, so prostitution is something they have a natural dislike towards.

A working girl I know hates having the few she does as clients. They always try to get her cheaper and her only recourse is a stern I'll give you 10% off now and call your wife for the remainder after you leave, which makes them shit their pants. Jews aere ultra cucked by their wives and live in constant fear of them because all Jewish men ALL marry for money not love

Dude, everyone has herpes. Not even joking. It is basically junk acne. The second man a woman fucks she will be transmitting herpes. Just ignore (((them))) for christ's sake.

Only virgins don't have herpes, and once you get them a Trad wife is never going to happen

I've fucked like 30 girls and I don't have the herp lol but I use a rubber everytime.

honor,
prefer to become a magician rather than use one of these dumpsters

Good job giving your sheckels to the Jews at Durex wagie

>go for a spin with a prostitute, goy
>don't worry, (((we))) verify they aren't underage or sex trafficking victims
Ask Cody Wilson.

Lol the hookers have the condoms retard johns don't pay for condoms.

Why is there a herpes argument going on in this thread? And Jews own Durex? Somebody run me down on this

If you are at the point where you will fuck any landwhale that comes by, you need a hooker not a wife. Wife requires clear thinking.