HAPPENING!!! - BETO O'ROURKE DUI POLICE REPORTS LEAKS !!!!

He was right you know, I am getting tired of winning. My face hurts from smiling so much in this timeline.

>be Beto
>head on collision
>run from scene
>literally stopped by two reporters
>too dumb to invoke Miranda
>admit to drinking
>blow a .136 percent BAC
>go home
>blow dog like common Canadian

Should we do more to draw attention to this, lads?

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/09/25/beto-orourke-claims-he-did-not-leave-scene-dwi/

Attached: Beto Kennedy.png (1191x795, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chron.com/file/344/3/3443-beto DUI arrest.PDF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Breitbart
Fake news, folks. Literally nothing to see from these reports.

Post it often and don't be afraid to bump.

For those of you who don't know, .136 is nearly twice the legal limit and holy fuck he must have been shit faced.

Oh no, no, no

>please support the "Israel first" candidate
Literally , Israel first.
>If you do not stand with Israel and Jews then I do not stand with you. ~Ted Cruz

Attached: 1535118877756.png (678x916, 587K)

Illegals drive that everyday on our highways and only happen to murder an entire family one every 3 days. Are you upset because future Sen. Beto has adopted a superior culture of the Cheeeecano peoples?

BTFO OROURKE

test test

I don't know, man. I hate the guy's politics but I got a dui when I was younger and I like to think I'm an okay guy. Definitely shouldn't have done it but, I don't know. Messed up I guess and haven't had another incident. Granted, I didn't get into a head-on collision.

I just kinda feel like a hypocrite if I say that people who are on my side of the aisle can change from when they were younger but people on the other can't, know what I mean?

Attached: Beto Lies Kopechne Dies.jpg (741x538, 401K)

You are an okay guy, user. But if you EVER run for the senate, I won't hesitate to destroy you.

Attached: trash movie.jpg (1274x720, 33K)

I suppose that's a fair trade. Considering I'm never running for senate and i'd prefer to work behind the scenes manipulating law and policy.

We're doing that now, DUI user. We're doing that now ...

I know, bud. I know. I've fallen in love with the gig.

Attached: iknow.gif (480x204, 1.57M)

good thing it's the Houston Chronicle with the scoop instead chron.com/file/344/3/3443-beto DUI arrest.PDF

*clinks sizzurp flute*

truth is beauty, beauty truth, sir!

Attached: 1428104380905.jpg (400x388, 47K)

>communism

Literally a fake ideology people. Move on.

You sound sleepy.

Attached: DnZ-KJlWwAIw3Jn.jpg large.jpg (490x333, 39K)

Hell, in Texas being a drunk driver might win you more votes. If he goes out and shoots a nigger or a Mexican they will make him Governor.

Attached: Breaking Bado.jpg (741x538, 444K)

Hurr Durr Breitbart was started in Jerusalem
>Implying Jews will start a company that points out its own Jewish tricks against the Goyim.

Nah. Cruz has this in the bag. Beto is pure entertainment at this point.

Wow. So Kav can literally rape women and you dont care, but a liberal has a DUI and you lose your fucking minds. get a grip. Kav is going to be supreme judge and he will make rape legal if he wants

Attached: DlHl5BNXsAYncLx.jpg large.jpg (1440x1439, 257K)

t. Nate Silver

>implying there is anything remotely anti-Jewish about Breitbart

We have a police report and Beto himself admitted at the debate with Cruz that he drove drunk. It's an undisputed fact.

The shit with Kavanaugh is all allegations and they aren't holding up.

Don't even respond to this type of bullshit.

>literally rape
Nice evidence you have there.

You're right.

I hope this faggot dies of AIDS soon.

Drunk drivers are scum who endanger themselves and everyone around them.

BETO ES DEAD-O!!!!

Attached: image.jpg (650x909, 226K)

Attached: No Hanoi Hilton for Dodger Beto.jpg (741x538, 497K)

>vote for the guy who wants to ban guns, goy

when Liar Ted is the honest candidate, SMHtbqhfam

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-25 at 7.09.02 PM.png (677x749, 442K)

Attached: aaaand the race is once again a blowout.jpg (741x775, 667K)

Goddamn dude. What the fuck proofreader was involved with that? Other then the spelling, it is a great read.

But there was more to this then booze, they just didn't check. .14 is not that high of a bac. To be falling over at a .14 is retarded. He had to have been on pills or something. its like 2-3 drinks in an hour. If he can't handle that, he surely can't handle Texas.

I can't find a time for the breath test. But my guess is that more than an hour passed because I agree that he was wayyyyy too fucked up to be just a .14.

He also said he hadn't slept in two days (so probably closer to three or four). Though it is interesting that they didn't get a meth pipe. Maybe he was on benzos. Who knows. I'd like to test a hair sample of his now and see what he's on.

Attached: RESIST.png (481x377, 296K)

This was literally written by a Texas cop before spell-check. You're lucky it wasn't a crude drawing of a Beto on a sabretooth tiger made from Frito-speckled feces.

(In Texas a Frito and chili sin carne burrito is called a "pepper belly" and would have likely comprised most of the feces in the lower intestine of a Texas lawman in the 1990s.) (I know this because I did humanitarian work there with UNICEF.)

Attached: 1537909964465.jpg (854x640, 85K)

This drunk Irishman is a fucking California paid piece of shit

S

That's where you're wrong user. I want Kav to rape me.

The amount of typos in that report gave me AIDS.

Attached: 1287105B-3279-41E3-8A02-93E558E68E52.jpg (476x356, 24K)

The left can't even identify a meme.

Attached: Beto's Dad's Condom Meme.png (757x780, 201K)