Okay 4channelers, hit me with your best shot!

CNN journalist here. I’ll be finishing an article very soon about fake news and the damage it created in our election, our national conversation, and our future elections. I know from my work that Jow Forums is very much a place for detestables and deplorables. But that doesn’t matter for someone like me. I get down to the nitty gritty and since Jow Forums, specifically this website called politically incorrect, is the creator and purveyor of fake news I knew I had to come ask you these questions:

1. We have a solid source verifying the Avenatti ruse you claim to have pulled, however what makes you so sure about a comment thread with no proof? We have our sources but you just have some story and a meme. How could that be credible?

2. Does this mishap with Avenatti give you confidence about the Stormy Daniel’s case? Is there a way to save face?

3. The Holocaust happened, so why do you deny it? Disregarding the testimony of the Jews means disregarding the accusers of Kavanaugh and Trump, which is wrong.

Please give some detailed answers that I could source please. I’m fairly new at CNN considering I just graduated and got hired, so your responses are appreciated

Attached: CCF0437C-D966-474B-BB11-232F0BC90C81.gif (396x384, 1.87M)

Attached: 13xp-rogers1-articleLarge.jpg (600x557, 45K)

Bitch nigger prease. You are the fake news.

>is the creator and purveyor of fake news
I think you have /pol confused with CNN

Aww, the cuck thinks CNN has any "journalists". LOL

>graduating
>having a job
loser

Attached: 1478917537719.jpg (785x757, 34K)

Timestamp or GTFO

Lol youre fucked now..hre comes the mob squad! SHOW YOUR WAR FACES FAGGOTS!

Attached: blackface-nocap.jpg.png (349x480, 153K)

"Maybe if we pretend to hate fake news they'll buy into our fake news"

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

Attached: Hol up.png (516x1174, 172K)

>CNN
>reporting on fake news
>Not focusing on CNN's history of spreading fake new

Sage

If you are legit you should know you will not get a serious answer out of this place. People come here to be the biggest shit bags possible to vent off their day, not be nice and conductive. You'd have better answers from Facebook.

Recent history has shown that when CNN says "we have our sources", it means "we just pulled it out of our ass". Go fuck yourself, kike.

Ffffffffffffff uck off

KYS NIGGER. You are fake news.

SHOW THEM YOUR WAR FACE!!!!!!!

Attached: 1505962963734.jpg (480x499, 41K)

We don’t ever do anything here. We spent hours yesterday saving photos of a big Boobed cartoon lizard.

This is now a spiderman thread!!!

Attached: 1391945724575.jpg (500x340, 41K)

>I’ll be finishing an article very soon about fake news and the damage it created in our election

Good. So you realized your mistakes and you're going to change directions?

Attached: 15124.jpg (400x327, 18K)

I unironically hope you all get gassed. You're a filthy jew rat, and so are the ones you serve.

Exactly what I was expecting; poorly educated responses. I’m hoping for some clarification and all of you Jow Forums kiddies think that you can bully a woman. Sorry, but no!

Hi !
Now kindly fuck right out of here

Attached: 1469842977831_0.gif (400x392, 998K)

>all the kids in this thread who cant smell the bait
He calls it 4channel and says pol is a website for fucks sake its blatant bait. Even the underage trannies on lgbt dont bite this hard

wagie cope

Attached: 1465001979545.png (409x409, 157K)

Attached: 1495183072784.png (480x360, 127K)

-1/10 LARP

>CNN journalist here.

That is an oxymoron

you've made a significant life choice coming here tonight. in fact, you might have just altered your very future. you think this will be the last time you come here? tomorrow you will come here after work just to see what the racists are saying. the next day youll click on a pizzagate thread. the next day youll get stuck in a 3 hour rabbit hole about saturn.

by 2020 youll be posting for trump and laughing at your former self. im not here to bash you im here to hug you and let you know you'll be okay, the black pill phase will be rough but we will be here for you.

welcome to your new life, enjoy it you're never leaving.

You sound like a kike, your a Jew are t you? Working for the lying Juden press?

Attached: benom.jpg (480x480, 23K)

>You'd have better answers from Facebook.
The leaf has a point.

Nobody even knows youre a woman,cause we all stopped reading after cnn and journalist were used. Fuck off you retard with your bait shit. Clearly youre a fetus of tyrone, nigger.

But the Jow Forums pass you “CNN journalist” if you want to get into the real Jow Forums. This is just the door. Anyone can open the door and get a free preview. Once you stick around for a bit, you’ll understand a little more.

>CNN article on fake news
So an autobiography then?

Attached: C28F8284-5AA5-4A55-B00A-1236C2A08C60.jpg (112x112, 14K)

Let’s unpack this friendo

Attached: img.jpg (625x626, 42K)

Why am I included All I did was post a picture of Mr.Rogers.

Your mom showed me her butthole yesterday. It was disgusting. I am going to need the FBI to investigate.

got him

Attached: 14c2af8efbbd446efbb3b10cce595b43.jpg (640x633, 41K)

LARP NIGGER
A
R
P

N
I
G
G
E
R

/pol has always been a very far right wing hivemind since its philosophy has always been never conform, have your own ideas, don't let others tell you how to think. But in doing so causes contrarianism and tribal pride to set in rather than look at things from a more central point of view. You can't reason with these people.

Please explain what you mean? We have done a very thorough job. I’m surprised you like infowars or Fox News over CNN, considering we’re on the same side

Facebook isn’t the center of the most debilitating news narrative for the democrats at the current moment. Jow Forums is being pointed at by some credible people although my sources say different. They’re saying Avenatti has no accuser and now his Stormy case is up in the wind because he could get disbarred if an enemy of his makes the right motion. I appreciate you’re response, you don’t seem unreasonable like the rest of these virgins

BASED spideyposters.

Attached: IMG_1186.jpg (601x941, 112K)

Shut the fuck up, stupid clam. Go shit up some other forum. I hear leddit enjoys wasting their time talking to uppity roasties, try there.

>Jow Forums kiddies think that you can bully a woman
You never mentioned gender.

You should research the JQ if you want to understand everything. As far as the holocaust, it happened, just not as many people died as reported. Again, the JQ topic will answer your questions. You should check on George Soros while you're at it.

slavie wagie get back in your cagie

>CNN journalist here.

When do we get to fuck your wife?