Victim Coming Out About Schumer Molestation

Posted a while ago about a sexual assault victim by the hands of charles schumer. The victim is willing to come forward next week. A video accounting the molestation at the hands of schumer with a private recording will be released. The video will also be sent to every news outlet in the country and all over social media so the information will come out even if they try to censor it. Schumer will finally be brought down.

Attached: Charles-Schumer-Molester.jpg (500x497, 148K)

Pls be true I want this kike bastard to lose everything

I mean he's gonna die in Guantanamo Bay there's no doubt about that.

Attached: 1527460851396.jpg (845x1242, 208K)

Imagine voting for this guy

Attached: 1PIfZzT.jpg (2048x1536, 227K)

CREEPY CHUCK EXPOSED

(((Anthony Wiener))) got his start in politics working in Sen. Schumer's congressional office.

Attached: Weiner.jpg (1500x1000, 305K)

only if it happened 35 years ago otherwise it doesnt count

you can thank the downstate ny retards for voting this assclown in over and over again hes hated in upstate ny.

should I believe the accuser automatically?

Chuck seems to think so. I guess I will follow his advice.

>no presumption of innocence

Schumer molested me, he sucked my cock and bit off my foreskin!

Checked
>plz be true
I will scream in exaltation if the lord will finally grant these demons justice
Die Schumer

Attached: 1522921793203.jpg (300x420, 42K)

I daydream about this. Seriously. I have for yraes.

I once caught Chuckie Schumer trying to violate my cat. It all happened one night, I'd say maybe 12 or so years ago, when I heard a rustling in the bushes outside my kitchen window follow by an ear-piercing screech that freaked me the fuck out. I quickly grabbed my AR-15 .50cal assault gun and bolted out the door to find out what the commotion was and there he was, pants around his ankle covered in dirt and claw marks with my little calico trapped in his firm grip. With an absolutely emotionless gaze he looked at me and said "Get out of here, can't you see I'm busy? Don't even think about calling the cops or you're next, kiddo. Remember to vote for me, Senator Charles Schumer (D - NY) or you'll never see fluffy again." I was completely flabbergasted.

Attached: chuckie.jpg (702x395, 28K)

With these new reports, Schumer has now been credibly accused of multiple sexual assault. The burden of proof is on Charles Schumer to confirm to the American people that he is innocent of what has been credibly alleged by the victim.
If he can't prove his innocence, Schumer needs to resign immediately.
#SchumerMustResign

Attached: 5623876325789526159788.jpg (927x706, 108K)

Fake news

Brian Krassenstein, just stop, it's not working.

This jew has an evil eye

I guess digits confirm

No doubt that shit like this happenes for a slimy kike lord like schumer but there’s no way it’ll ever see the light of day.

please be true
please be true
please be true

Attached: smiles.jpg (249x235, 7K)

Checked for listen and believe.

Attached: listen_n_believe_schumer.jpg (640x696, 54K)

Fake, gay and stupid. If it is real then why wait a week? gkys