I've come to the conclusion that the middle class in America and the West is fucking dead. RIP. Press F to pay respects

I've come to the conclusion that the middle class in America and the West is fucking dead. RIP. Press F to pay respects

>Degrees are still required and will set you back $40k, $50k
>Housing wont collapse cause of fraudulent banking system, costs a fortune to buy a home
>Spend a fortune paying off mortgage
>Spend an hour commuting to work
>Americans are now competing with Japan to be the most overworked country, Americans officially work MORE for LESS
>Be pressured to stay longer in your job if needed
>Need 2 incomes to support a family
>Taxes cut up to 35% of your paycheck
>You see nothing in return for your taxes except "muh roads"
>Sometimes muh roads dont even work
>Americans are gainfully employed....in part time work
>Costs a fucking fortune to even have one child
>Women still demand men make more than them, even when record numbers of women are working and are being paid healthy salaries
>Waiting till 30 to get married and have kids
>Having kids with a woman at 30 years old post cock-carousal
>Sending your kids to government run indoctrination centers
>More men are dropping out of the workforce
>White men are discriminated against especially in the tech sector, good luck getting a job if its not software development/IT
>Some Americans still believe they can make it when they cant

RIP, F

what a joke lmao

Attached: jack-donovan.jpg (500x332, 18K)

F

F

F

F

If this keeps up, there might be a chance of a happening in our lifetime. Who knows.

F

Really? Im 25, live on my own, and do pretty well. I work 8-4, have my own apartment, can pay for basically any entertainment I want, invest in the stock market, and can blow money on visiting any city. I make less than 60K a year.

>apartment
rentcuck

The fucking West still hasnt figured out that China ate all industry. Instead of forming a joint front to get it back (and this is a violent "war" even worse than anything Russia ever threw at us), fucktard Cheeto Dorito went lone gunman against both the EU and China on his own.
The fucking West MUST face China together you fucking fags!!!

Attached: main-qimg-620d77ced2eb52dd3e6e325bc961188a-c.jpg (512x362, 19K)

*Japan too

>Japan too
slants in general.

>West MUST face China together
Sorry we don't negotiate with terrorists

F

I am significantly worse off than my parents. And they thought I was going to take care of THEM ha ha ha ha

Despite some hostility, their companies also use their manpower and have there many factories.

The very reason the west is in the shitter is because corporations moved all its production there. This combined with a series of liberal laws that facilitated trade. Its this simple! The shit elite of all sides is doing nothing because they too profit from this (or at very least represent those who do).
This is it! The main enemy. And its barely talked about (fucking shame).

What you all need to understand is that the large middle class was an anomaly exclusive to the mid 20th century. This shift is setting things back to normal. Also, the average poor person has it better than a king 300 years ago so it really doesn't matter

The fundamental source of crisis is the diminishing vitality of White economies spanning the last 40 year business cycle, a result of sending White industries to Yellows/Browns

As a result of offshoring White industries, the West experienced Rust Belt, stagnation, and was thrust into a depressionary period known as the "Long downturn". The long-term weakness of capital accumulation and of aggregate demand was rooted in the declining profitability of capital, stemming from an oversupply in global manufacturing-- a direct result of transferring White industries to Asia and Latinos. White industries that were once solely based in the West, were transferred to agrarian, primitive races, who never reached industrialization on their own. White industries were copied throughout the 3rd world which resulted in severe excess in production, due to uncontrolled, exponential population growth of the primitive 3rd world

The offshoring of White industry to Asia coordinated with the severing of the post-war Bretton Woods monetary system in 1971 signalled the profitability crisis of industrial capitalism’s Fordist ruling contract was coming under acute stress. Neoliberal geopolitical shifts to Asia, unfettered by race realism and buoyed by military-industrial expansion, White capital, from your private bank accounts, began to colonise Asia

The 1980s ushered in more globalism by White nations to combat the ongoing turmoil of stagflation, resulting from offshoring White industries. Governments pushed deindustrialisation, higher unemployment, White population reduction, suicides, homosexuality, mass migration, demographic replacement, and austerity measures, as they sought to alleviate the globalist crisis by resorting to greater borrowing and subsidising demand of offshored products. However, stagnation intensified and debt escalated, and a wave of devastating socio-economic crises rocked White nations throughout the following 3 decades

> the large middle class was an anomaly exclusive to the mid 20th century
Pure coincidence.

If you don't have any student debt you can live comfortably on as little as 40k a year in the US. The problem is all the people who took out 30k of loans to get a degree, then have trouble finding a high paying job and still want to live the lifestyle they envisioned for themselves. They feel hollowed out by the pursuit of appearing to be upper middle class when they objectively aren't.

The middle class is dead in America because it was mainly comprised of people working in well-paid manufacturing jobs that were shipped overseas to employ people the corporations only had to pay a fraction of their former production costs for.

>Also, the average poor person has it better than a king 300 years ago so it really doesn't matter
Right, because 300 years ago they were contemplating how shitty their lives were without the technology and conveniences they didn't know were going to exist in hundreds of years
The average poor person today puts their body throw immense levels of stress, is overworked, and is a debt slave. Modern conveniences make life easier, but that doesn't make it better. Ease =/= quality.

I'd rather be born a few hundred years ago as a white landowner, ignorance is bliss, I'm okay with rotting my teeth out and dying of dysentery, beats this life.

I feel like a hero

No one is stopping you from buying a plot of land and living off it. People would rather have toilet paper and be a wage slave than live traditionally.

>No one is stopping you from buying a plot of land and living off it.
Wut me worry about property taxes? Wut, no one told me there was a requirement to have lectricity and phone into a one bedroom one bath dwelling for me to legally inhabit my property year round. How much again to drill a well and put in a septic?

Fukin "just get a couple acres dude" larps again.

>Also, the average poor person has it better than a king 300 years ago so it really doesn't matter
when will this fucking meme stop

Kick out all 30+ million illegal aliens and see how quickly wages start rising, it's a classic case of over-supply, this time of the labor pool.