What are your thoughts on modern cartoons, Jow Forums? Would you let your children watch any?

What are your thoughts on modern cartoons, Jow Forums? Would you let your children watch any?

Attached: 36537272727.jpg (1185x675, 216K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MNzq3F8y9Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=sOIfTSQt-FI
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtube.com/watch?v=qRuQbPWzCAw
youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU
youtube.com/watch?v=WtXZt7czsKs
youtube.com/watch?v=LMq2uLPZe5s
youtube.com/watch?v=2unasWwTe9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

We watch toonamiaftermath shows pretty much

nope, I thought adventure time was safe but thn they shoehorn lgbt

also the animation is sit to look at

Children shouldn't have access to Internet or Television until at least 12. Let them have a normal childhood before being bombarded with propaganda.

I have no idea about modern cartoons because I'm an adult and don't watch cartoons anymore.

Attached: 1410139495061.png (414x410, 45K)

Honestly, if you're going to show anything just show your kid some Tom and Jerry.

if I had a kid, I'd only let him watch Cartoon Network before 2006 so they can see all the good shit

My children will not watch the talmudvision

youtube.com/watch?v=MNzq3F8y9Ho

Pretty much any animation pre-1950s is safe. That includes MGM, Disney and Warner Bros.

I'll have a media server set up with good shows and cartoons that they'll be able to watch anytime. I'll never have cable. I'll let them ask for a series, then go vet them if they.

ugh

Attached: 1487636478378.png (600x569, 74K)

I won't have cable. They can watch whatever's on PBS kids.

All feminine hourglasses and masculine upside down triangle body shapes must now all be replaced with amorphous blobs.

youtube.com/watch?v=sOIfTSQt-FI

Attached: 1537846735921.jpg (720x540, 51K)

Adventure time used to be great up until the 4th or 5th season. Then Rebecca sugar got on and fucking ruined it with her feminist propaganda and ended the show with Finn not getting ONE princess despite busting his ass the entire show.

Attached: punished finn.png (640x359, 71K)

I've been on leave for a couple of days at my parents house. I have two little brothers (below 10 years old) and they still watch cartoons. I gotta say that SpongeBob has turned (or maybe I just never noticed that it always has been) to mindless dribble and feels like they are elongating their annoying non verbal bits to fill up the time slot. They even cut one "show" into 3 mini episodes up from the usual two if my memory doesn't fail me. The other show I have seen so far is Loud House, it seems like a nice wholesome family interaction show that didn't seem too degenerate, I actually enjoyed watching it.

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened.,

Attached: 1537908570459.jpg (574x555, 66K)

steven universe is an important case study.

Attached: 1537230350725.png (381x381, 153K)

Craig of the Creek is proving itself a pretty wholesome show. A lot of minority cast, yes, but I'm pretty sure that's obligatory for modern networking. That's the only recent cartoon I've seen that I would consider letting my kids watch.

Also I fully intend to practice this. I see way too many kids now completely absorbed into their screens.

>Modern cartoons
Define modern, because to me modern started with the launch of cable channels like Cartoon network and Nickelodeon.

>21th century low effort cheap production value cartoons
I wouldn't let them watch only based on that reason.
Can't have kids learn lack of effort.

Dear God what happened to SpongeBob

Attached: 1536977158380.jpg (189x189, 32K)

Spongebob seems to have degrated with time, it has been dragging on for like 10 seasons if not more (haven't been following it really). Loud House is alright for the most part, as long as you keep your brothers as far as possible from the fandom.

maybe my little pony, but only the wholesome early seasons before they changed writers and the show literally became the mandated diversity school

I grew up with Transformers, Thundercats, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, MASK, and He-Man.
So yeah, today's cartoons suck.

If you allow you're children to watch cartoons you should be shot then roped up for the public to see .

Good on you user.
youtube.com/watch?v=qRuQbPWzCAw

I would only let my kids watch Disney Channel MKUltra shows.
In all seriousness I loved watching cartoons from around 2000-2004 and I would let my kids watch those but I'm unaware to what extent they've jewed cartoons since I've haven't watched any in a long time (except for Japanese cartoons ofc).

Careful with the edge

Huh, I didn't know there was a LH fandom. They are luckily already drawn into their own things so I think they'll be fine. Also as a side note I think it was on mostly for my mom, she really likes it haha.

>Would you let your children watch any?
Fuck no. See link.

youtube.com/watch?v=9hLowmoU5nU

why yes russia friend

I show my kids super happy fun scary time every scary season of halloween

youtube.com/watch?v=WtXZt7czsKs

its great wholesome fun if you are having of small chilren

The only one I know about is Steve universe or whatever it's called and and it's full Tumblr. I liked cartoons made until the early 2000s though, like powerpuff girls.

just dont even bother

That's genuinely horrifying.

Powerpuff girls was fantastic. I also liked Samurai Jack.

At least the theme song is catchy.

race mixing garbage.

Adventure Time was stolen by women.

>What are your thoughts on modern cartoons, Jow Forums?
Designed to fuck with the minds of young boys, make them effeminate.
>Would you let your children watch any?
Never.

Chuck Jones made the best. The modern ones are junk mostly.

Betty Boop too?

When I grew up half the cartoons I watched were from the 50s and 60s and the other half from the late 80s and 90s. What kind of kid would this produce?

Nothing. That show has always been pure garbage.

they're fucking shit and politically charged. what's a good alternative for kids these days?

Attached: 1524261384062.png (489x509, 397K)

A-anime?

jeez, its like night and day
youtube.com/watch?v=LMq2uLPZe5s

If you're a parent and you own a tv and a cable subscription then you're a shit parent that's half-assing it.

Attached: 81AFWvJEJLL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x885, 220K)

Fpbp

Kids need a Johnny Bravo in their life.

Attached: johnny_bravo_hed.jpg (1100x618, 55K)

After seeing an episode of We Bare Bears where there's a lesbian couple just getting married, hell no I wouldn't let my child watch it.

Cartoon Network

Attached: 1493596648932.png (358x368, 313K)

The only good cartoons I can spot are courage the cowardly dog & Johnny bravo. The souldead playdough shitfests that pass for cartoons today should be illegal to even produce.

Attached: 1267181831493.jpg (1920x1080, 87K)

lol someone replace the lower part with anime

carJewn Wetwork

Cartoon Network is Pop culture Posing as Counter-Culture. An old Juden trick in Media.

Attached: 1528313273989.jpg (399x230, 50K)

Attached: 1530155367771.png (542x666, 248K)

They take themselves way too seriously, usually to push some shitty agenda, and the animation is absolute dogshit. My gf is a cartoonist and she wants to off herself when she watches them.

No need for new shit, it all looks like rubbish to me. Plenty of old 80s treasures on youtube to show the kids. "Trapdoor" is the one they like best so far.

Attached: XTeeSWXSWho-Remembers-The-Trap-Door-1063571.jpg (500x387, 19K)

Stoners watch it thinking they "get" the "secret" sub textual meaning to it. Top Kek.

Attached: 1530839818519.png (600x636, 393K)

kids cartoons nowadays looks like they are made by a drug addict for children with negative IQ

in older cartoons they atleast made an effort to make a coherent story

>Rebecca sugar

Reminder (as if you had to guess)
>According to Sugar's father Rob, Rebecca Sugar and her younger brother Steven were raised with what he called "Jewish sensibilities". Both siblings observe the lighting of Hanukkah candles with their parents via Skype.[8] She is also a descendant of a Holocaust survivor.[9]

(((())))

Attached: Rebecca Sugar.jpg (1080x1440, 428K)

This.

Attached: 1530678566849.png (1536x2048, 1.09M)

Attached: 1530846865844.jpg (188x187, 15K)

They have a clear agenda, but to be fair I think old cartoons fucked me up too.
youtube.com/watch?v=2unasWwTe9s

I'd say you should let kids absorb pop culture so they're not the weird kid who is out of the loop on all the playground references, but honestly, today's cartoons aren't even good for kiddie memes like Spongebob and Jimmy Neutron was, so fuck it. Just make sure your kids know how to floss and they should fit in alright with your homeschooling co-op.

I want my son to turn into a cute trap so I’ll be encouraging him to watch

I can't even remember if He-Man was Juden shit or a shining light.

Attached: 1530153948117.png (800x600, 615K)

>"Jewish sensibilities"
>descendant of a Holocaust survivor

Yes! Open-minded Parent on Jow Forums!

Attached: 1537136057369.jpg (1536x1573, 385K)

kike trash

They're too fast paced for me. too many cuts and the writing is shit. The animation is shit and the art is shit too. Or maybe I've just gotten old.

She-Ra isn't fat. She's just more androgynous in her structure. They want people to be more accepting of transgender individuals.

I watched a few episodes of that show back in the day. Glad I didn't keep going with it.

The hook handed "pediatrician" Dr. Hutchinson is clearly an abortionist, married to (((Fillburt)))

Attached: DrHutchison62.png (720x480, 492K)

Last time I checked it was individualist/faggot trash

Attached: 1529804569968.gif (282x318, 43K)

90-10 yes

That girl with red hair and a red dress on the left side, around the N letter

What cartoon was that?

Wrong, if he insists he’s a boy I’ll kick him out

ehhhhh what about this?

Attached: Ducknazi.jpg (387x258, 14K)

this is a good plan. even with an ps3 or roku tv you would be able to decide which media is acceptable.

I always thought she was cute as a kid. Looking back, I just have to appreciate them not giving a fuck about portraying a disabled person as being a constant source of havoc and incompetence. RML was a gem.

Loud house is shit, little nigger best friend raised by his faggot parents. Fuck that shit.

Rare benis

Mike Lu and Og, my white Zoomer poster

Thanks, didn't remember.

>androgynous
no filler rod?

I miss the good old days

Attached: 1bbbhd4h6uy01.jpg (600x751, 95K)

Anything after the 1980s is automatically flagged in my eyes. Even then, any media would have to be reviewed before I let my kids watch it.

lesbians really are becoming normal in kids shows it seems like

Attached: 129834132974.jpg (1440x698, 101K)

the kike doth floweth

>RML was a gem.
I can look back years later and still laugh, perhaps for different reasons. That's when you know you have gold.

Attached: bighead.jpg (680x793, 57K)

Entertainment needs to be controlled in the household too much will make the children decadent

this is the fag making the new thundercats steven universe abomination

Attached: Ddm3kpdU0AAH2T6.jpg (917x1200, 134K)

fuck no

I was in Middle.School when Spongebob came out. It's a franchise that has been extended way too long for maximum shekel grabbing.