False rape

He didnt do anything wrong, aside from being black. Something I can’t wrap my head around is that I haven’t seen this mentioned: he didn’t outright admit to RAPE, but rather he said “yes” when asked if he used qualudes (a drug that at the time was popular for both parties to take for sex). It was word manipulation and it’s bullshit that some bimbo who hit her wall long ago and was forgotten about out an 80 year old man in jail for something he didn’t do just to gain some light again. I want Jow Forumss opinions on this. I think it’s horseshit because it’s literally just one big media soap opera for people to live vicariously through, and it’s going to do more harm than good to actual rape victims. Maybe some will feel like they’ll get real justice if they come forward and report their crime, but I imagine others would hide it more out of fear of it blowing up and everyone knowing.

Do you disagree, do you think he’s a rapist and belongs in jail?

Attached: 7E81D507-895A-41F5-9C06-3D9C01A73370.jpg (728x547, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CgsFCyD4nEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It’s pronounced dindu nuffin

I knew it was comin, shoulda just said
>he dindu nuffin

He finger-fucked that lady and gave her quaaludes but he settled with her for $3.5 million. I guess that wasn't enough.

DESIGNATED DINDU

Seriously how the media backs this guy up is beyond me. BBC just wants to focus on "what does this say about rape" rather than how Cosby abused his power to rape.

man he looks so sad

>he looks so sad

he knows that the closest thing to a positive legacy that he will have is the whole "dropping the cosbies off at the pool" joke

i mean was he actually found guilty of anything other than accusations?

it is feminazi bullshit based in blurred lines of consent while under the influence. probably most sex is done inebriated, and this is a perfect inroad for the whackadoo 'all sex is rape' core feminists.

The moment he admitted to taking recreational drugs with them was when his fate was sealed. By modern standards a woman can claim she was incapable of consent if anything is impairing her judgment be it alcohol or drug. It doesn't matter that it was common and not seen as a crime back then.

>1970's
>everyone is getting drunk and high cause lol sexual liberation
>has sex with plastered woman and she cums
>45 years later "omgz i was literally raeped!"

He's a nigger who did as niggers do

(((They))) don't want Blacks to have positive role models

Oh give it a break, it's not as if it's a secret that the #MeToo movement is a political tool. Since #MeToo is such a failure, they're going to start throwing minorities under the bus so then it seems like the system is biased, which in their eyes legitimizes allegations against white people. Think about it.

Nah, Cosby wasn’t a nigger.

I saw a lot of his standup, he was a genuinely funny dude and was great with kids. This shit is sad. He’s a fucking 80 year old man. Those bitches were paid millions and it’s ruined his legacy.

>and it works

Bill Cosby - Noah

youtube.com/watch?v=CgsFCyD4nEw

The Democrats Have No Men

Attached: letwomendecide.jpg (960x951, 79K)

Bill Cosby dindu nuffin

Attached: 5a57f39f30101073.jpg (721x538, 123K)

Black leftist took offense at him because they like to steal pound cakes and not consider it theft.

He's black. He's likely raped many women. He will likely rape many black men in prison. Cast him from our society.

> being black
> implying he wouldn't have been in prison 4 years ago when the allegations surfaced if he was white

Hollywood has known for over 40 years what this nigger is and what he has done, hundreds of times if not more. He is going to jail not because he is black and they want to keep him down, but because he started telling the black youth to stop blaming "da man" for their cultural problems, educate themselves and get a job. So he was thrown under the bus, his protection withdrawn.

He's 83 years old and headed to jail for 10 years.
Would you look happy doing the same?...

>Do you disagree, do you think he’s a rapist and belongs in jail?
The whole Cosby debacle is just a game of numbers. He's had ~60 accusers so far with only six of them within the statute of limitations. Even if every accuser is full of shit: what's the likelihood that any one of these 6 women could spin a legally actionable story that could result in a conviction? Given the state of western legal systems I think it's a safe to say that the numbers are against Cosby even if he is completely innocent. He was fucked from the get-go.

Attached: 1536711998004.jpg (1800x2703, 255K)

She needs to give the money back. Oh, I heard she squandered it all. Put her ass in prison with him until she comes up with the money. Howard Stern looking bitch.

If he was some infamous asshole everyone was accusing, I'd say it's a conspiracy. But when you go out and accuse America's Dad, the public is gonna be behind him until evidence shows otherwise, much like with MJ.

Weinstein got accused by 100 women and he's just fine.

I think it's worth it to ruin the narrative the MSM pushes of blacks. sick and tired of seeing them try and cover niggers' shitty behaviour, Cosby's actual guilt or innocence can remain in Pandora's box, and there enough shit to cast serious aspersions on his behaviour.

The drama of America discovering that their Dad is a serial rapists is too delicious for the kind of vermin who would go after him. It's similar to reaction of the public and the media to discovering that Jimmy Saville and Rolf Harris were secretly serial sex offenders. The major difference I see here is that the cases against Cosby seem far weaker with many accusers being unable to recall the most basic facts like which year and where did the assault happen and all that aside from "victims" accepting hush money.

Attached: fashionnova - BnJ3v1DhYE0.jpg (1080x1350, 126K)

Actually, he did do something wrong. Drugging and raping women is wrong. However, he paid them all off so they should live with their dirty money and leave the man alone. They made a choice and since renigged. Cosby is a scumbag, but he doesn't belong in jail since he already made deals withe his victims.

White to black dictionary

>Sharing recreational drugs with your guest
Drugging
>Consensual sex
Rape
Any questions?

My co-worker came to me today and mentioned it, he heard over the radio that Bill was going away for something between three to ten. How old is he? I asked. 80, they said on the radio. We both just had a moment of impromptu silence. Dude could die in there.

are you a nigger or do you just like to let your wife's boyfriend Jamal give a good fuck on weekends?

Probably knew something about hollywood

Attached: hwoodanon.jpg (2560x1920, 2.75M)

>Drugging and raping women is wrong.
He done neither. Some sluts willingly got high and fucked him, many with the intent of blackmailing him. You can argue he's scum for exploiting his fame and wealth to bed women, but he's no rapist.

Part of Richard Pryor's routine at the time involved using quaadludes and getting so high you'd do the radiator and send it a thank you note in the morning.
Pryor, man ... what would he think?

Weinstein is on trial now.

Its because of how outspoken he was towards the black community and for trying to make them see that they are killing each other and to do something about it themselves. Cosby is Based and it got him put in jail.

desu the biggest problem with US law is leaving the decisions to juries
it's basically thinly vailed mob justice

>2000s
>PUA becomes popular
>have sex with a bunch of dumb women you seduced
>20 years later "GAME IS RAEP"
If this hasn't happened yet, it's essentially guaranteed to, at this point.

I was trying to get this across to a friend and almost made it. The Pound-Me-Too thing has been constructing this environment where quote unquote sexual impropriety can whip up a mob and cause anyone, literally anyone to be doxxed, fired from their job, have their public appearances flashmobbed or their house sieged, all in the name of Women's Rights. People cheered. It is definitely the front line of the Culture War, and it's that hysteria that set it up against Bill, and even to Brett. All it takes is an accusation, credible or not.

Wrong. Black AND conservative. Instant rapist to the lugenpresse. They have just proven they can convict you on no evidence whatsoever.

like MJ before him he is the next black man in line to be harvested after him a new one will be chosen and so the cycle goes so it is written so it shall be done this is a time for celebration for soon another will be chosen

Attached: 123565878345.jpg (710x661, 30K)

After he made a statement "I'm ashamed of you", regarding the appearance of young black males this shit came up. I believe it was payback from that administration (Obama) and that he is not guilty.

Attached: saggy-pants.jpg (715x535, 88K)

Need mo money fo dem programs

Well here in Greater Vancouver they were all set to have Morgan Freeman be the voice of a Visa ad campaign on transit, and then poof all of a sudden no, it's ... Seth Rogan

same shit is happening with kav. you just throw multiple sexual happenings and you're fucked. Shit is stupid.

Toll paid

If I was Michael Jordan, I would start living abroad somewhere with poor extradition support.

interesting I wonder how many women he's raped?

Why'd you turn on meme flag after the OP?