Why are white people so bad at engineering and inventing stuff?

They always use Jewish inventions.

America tried to develop anti-tank defense systems, but failed. Now they are leeching off Israel's invention of the trophy system which stopped over 95% of anti-tank rockets. The test for this system was done by America this summer in Israel and they are now getting it for themselves:

breakingdefense.com/2018/09/300-shots-rafael-readies-trophy-lite-for-us-stryker/

Attached: 1512351942553.jpg (2824x1756, 1003K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You forgot your meme flag

US didn't have same need as Israel for active defense on tanks. Israel's tanks are significantly less well protected. US tanks have demonstrated excellent survivability as is, with the exception of Iraqi monkey models which is more incompetence of crew and command than the equipment. Anyway regarding Israel having more use for such a system, the saying that necessity is the mother of invention holds true. It's why the US is behind with air defense systems, anti-ship missiles, some forms of artillery, and have aging ICBMs. We're excelling at things that have been useful more recently and have neglected things that haven't been critical (even if they would be in a peer conflict).

You yewniggers always has been irrelevant for all your history only in the last century you have make some contribution thanks to live in the west that never could have achieved living with your own

Fuck off JIDF.

First line:
>Unbroken Davidic line

Attached: finger.jpg (600x741, 60K)

Attached: germu.png (918x543, 413K)

>Davidic line

kek
Your lineage is through your mothers, not through your fathers like it used to be. God knows which sewer rat you are descended from.

Yeah too bad we didnt invent interest and the A bomb. KYS kike

Attached: 1537480364873.jpg (861x1024, 165K)

Attached: FEABCEF1-B92F-4147-A26B-8AA2477F10D8.jpg (250x248, 26K)

The only contribution you made was stagnating europe with cristiany once europe embrace is true roots of graeco roman world aryans spreaded our wing to conquer the world and bring it to a new age of prosperity for all
Now it seem that the pernicious influence of a secularist cristianity that cultural marxism is is heading all of us to a new dark age
You are literal subhumans that destroy everything you touch

We give you 26 billion dollars per year, and instead of a "thank you", you claim we are "leeching" off of you.

Fuck you and your whore mother.

Lmao stupid goyim getting triggered when faced with Jewish supremacy.

Attached: 1531508910836.jpg (1043x463, 96K)

Stop brah, you know the typical Jew doesn't look like that. Physically, they're all at a disadvantage.

White men created the tractor, and the concept for the tank. sage

Attached: 1536719456154.jpg (550x448, 75K)

>whites invented nearly everything
>kikes invented a strange way to drink baby blood
>lol why are whites bad at inventin stuffs
U wot m8?

Attached: 1537854725446.jpg (700x505, 215K)

The delusion that you think tou are nothing more than arab mutt that thank ro the west has reach some significance after being slave tier for more than 2000 years and is what is incredible
Another incredible thing is how fast you dilapidated the wealth of milenia of hard work of the west giving for free to the chinks in only 50 years in control of the west
You are dead even if you dont know it yet we will rebuilt the west once again and end with you once and for all

pretty sure you'll stay basemented

>parasites are supreme
This is your brain on Judaism. Kikes didn't invent the a bomb.
Kikes can't invent, they only have verbal iq.

FBBP

kys slavshit

real supreme

Attached: ashes.jpg (607x388, 60K)

Thanks for the (you)s goyim. It's always fun to trigger you. You never disappoint.

Attached: 1513945033873.png (680x639, 600K)

Attached: 1494018407132.png (500x500, 185K)

I wasnt responding to you dasa but throw you to all the new polack that come here

What is dasa ?

You should knew it better, is how aryans called dark skinned people that literally means slave, untermench in the modern sense from the middle east to india is how all of this people were called

That's embarrassing for OP

>unbroken davidic line
>mfw Jews actually believe this

Attached: 1535317366134.png (613x470, 33K)

>get owned
>y-you're triggered

Attached: 1536206026511.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

what is an israel?

thats not a jew in the pic tho your people are not where near that attractive

More (you)s. Keep being mad for being inferior to the Jewish race. Your coping attempts are hilarious.

Attached: 1454119659503s.jpg (225x225, 9K)

> kikes
> descending from david
> being the fucking Israelites
KEK
The Israelites are the modern White Christian Nations that formed Europe and the Anglo-Sphere you fucking edomite kike faggot.
What Biblical Prophecy have you filthy kikes fulfilled that only the Israelites would?
NONE
Now fuck off .

That shit was so gay in COD.
Fuck Israel.

DAVID WAS A COCKMONGLER.

this

kikes eternally btfooooooooo

Oy vey what a shoa

Attached: 75346B19-6D45-4BBC-A21C-393C4BBC849E.gif (228x320, 1.4M)

I know european are superior in every way that why i fight for them because we are the light in this putrid world that need to be entrhoniced and reconquer the position we deserve
stop replying to me dasa and know your place

We’re not. We’re superior to you that’s why we Crete huge empires and you get holocausted or exiled every few decades. Our people are waking up and when the majority have done so you inferior parasites will go back to cowering in fear just like your pathetic snivelling ancestors in nazis germany

sure shlomo, sure.

Attached: mirage.png (920x941, 102K)

LOL. More coping by inferiority-complex goyim. Stay mad. You'll never be the chosen people.

Attached: white warfare.png (282x703, 102K)

Kek

Yes, OP. The US uses Israel and Gaza as a weapons testing laboratory, so they don't have to do it in their own country.

And that, is an invention of the British. Huehuehue.

Translation: I’m so utterly triggered by pol that this is the best revenge I can muster and while it’s pathetic it’s all I have. Heaven forbid I work on not being a despicable parasite like the rest of my people

That's it Jew.
Just dig the hole deeper. Do our job for us.
I love that you people have doubled down.
Soon.

Attached: 109.png (632x724, 126K)

The day grows closer, when we will eradicate your people from the earth. Jews will fertilize our crops with their bones.

Said the inferior kike triggered by pol mocking his “superior” ancestors and their “superior” ability to get gassed and burned in ovens

Stay mad faggot. You’ll always be butt blasted by pol and this is the best you pussies can get in terms of revenge for 6 million dead. Top kek, and well done on showing what a retard you are for cherry picking one battle whilst ignoring the fact that we held the world’s biggest empire

> Keep being mad for being inferior to the Jewish race
Yea goy! You're inferior to Jews!
The normies are gonna be redpilled tonight!

Attached: jew.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>Only relevant for the last 400 years
At least fucking try, you're supposed to be clever

Sage

More triggered whiteoids. The more I show you how triggered you are, the more you sperg out with (you)s. Face it, you're inferior and will always be slaves.

Attached: 1518300511172.jpg (3988x3988, 3.34M)

refute what I've just said
pro-tip, you can't you edomite

More blatant trolling. 0/10, embarrassment to your ancestors. Sage

>Has been relevant for thousands of years
If you count getting constantly raped by other nation like the roman empire then sure
>Only relevant for the last 400 years
Look up the roman empire you historically illiterate fuck
>Went from ghetto-dwellers to the richest minority in one generation
Not quite, Indian-Americans beat you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_household_income
Also doesn't help that your homeland is essentially surrounded by countries which wish to destroy you
As far as the picture is concerned literally every single fuck on this damn board cherry-picks the fuck out of people just to try and make their point, in the end it makes me think they're retarded but ok jew

>Face it, you're inferior and will always be slaves.
I'm only replying to bump this thread.
For such smart people, you sure are fucking stupid.

We also have a host of normies flooding the site tonight due to news involving the judge and other such things.
You're doing a great job. Keep it up bitch.

More butthurt goyim. Keep it up. Love your coping skills.

Attached: 1518301156184.png (1024x647, 632K)

> More butthurt goyim.
I am a very ass sore goyim. Serve me more master.
Tell us what you think of white people and Christians.

That mean IQ score has an extremely low sample size for the minorities, so it would be hard to see it being taken seriously

Do you actually argue or are you here just to shitpost and make people mad

> Jewish Enrollment towers over other demographics.
> Sample size of 33.

Nice one.

I did an Ancestry DNA test and it came back 2% European Jewish. I'm not sure how upset I should be or if I should be. It's obviously from my mom who is from Puerto Rico.

Attached: Jews are dumber.gif (500x455, 38K)

>I'll never be chosen, REEEEEEEE.

Any non-schizophrenic who spends more than a few months on Jow Forums either leaves or shitposts. Only newfags argue with the creatures here. It's like arguing with flat-earthers. They'll always search for evidence that confirms their bias.

Attached: 1537061092407.png (2632x1100, 203K)

You're all goblins lol

Attached: 6d3455cf7e004e4eb7d47a4368cb84ac34c6f247cc138c4b11ab71841e39e337.jpg (995x746, 86K)

At the level of rumania top kek

why would OP want to hide his Israeli flag in a Jew supremacy thread?

Because they are arab european ethiopian frankestein that only deserve to be mocked

yeah that's fair, but at this point arguing is like a relief

i can't wait for these faggots to backstab trump and vote for patrik little
i will be so happy to watch them get btfo with there muslim boy friends on the battlefield

Oh hello, nice to meet you. This is a nice website. I hope everybody is having a good time and making new friends here. I'm happy to see you all doing well, friends. Today is a very nice day because I met you people, I'm sure this is the beginning of great friendship for everybody here. It is really nice to be here sharing a good time with every one of you. Have you noticed how many nee friends to meet are here? Incredible. We should be thankful for enjoying a nice time with so many nice people. Yes, I know what you're thinking, being here and sharing these good companies is such a blessing. Glad to know that all of you are doing well, and I hope your beloved ones are ok too. My best wishes to them too. Boy, what a nice time we're having here, it's wonderful to pass the time with friends and to met new people, isn't it? You're such marvelous people, what a joy to share this moment with you people. Truly the best. Did I tell you what a lucky person are you for being here? Of course, I don't even need to mention it, we're all happy and smiling when we pass time with such a nice company. I'm very glad to see you well and to met all so many new friends, and I know you're happy as well. Okay, today was a great day for meeting you all, I'm sure we'll have more nice times like this one and even better. See you soon, friends. Keep having a nice day in good company.

I think its time we start rounding you faggots up and actually killing you. sorry we will use robots for slave labor so we will just be throwing your bodies in a giant blender. Welcome to american exceptionalism!

Is Patrick even running anymore?

See, now you're talking real sample sizes.

Romans smashed your stupid little kingdom and I can't wait until it happens again.

Don't leave, please, we're your friends, don't leave your friends, please, I don't wanna be left here, don't go, stay please I cant let you do that

>has been relevant for thousands of years
Kikes have been getting rekt and enslaved for thousands of years

Attached: 5D78815A-0645-432F-AE38-9119F379E85C.png (500x647, 190K)

>Keep being mad for being inferior to the Jewish race.
First you have to be a race to begin with Moshe.

Attached: Shlomo Sand Jewish people.jpg (646x1050, 265K)

>claims all of us are trying to cope with your "redpill"
>Is literally trying to cope with being wrong by calling everyone else wrong
>mfw

Attached: 38.jpg (250x250, 9K)

>The Israelites are the modern White Christian Nations that formed Europe and the Anglo-Sphere
You're just as disgusting as the kikes.

Attached: burger kike.jpg (898x954, 94K)

Well, you Jews kind of fucked it up

טָבְע֤וּ בָאָ֙רֶץ֙ שְׁעָרֶ֔יהָ אִבַּ֥ד וְשִׁבַּ֖ר בְּרִיחֶ֑יהָ מַלְכָּ֨הּ וְשָׂרֶ֤יהָ בַגּוֹיִם֙ אֵ֣ין תּוֹרָ֔ה גַּם־נְבִיאֶ֕יהָ לֹא־מָצְא֥וּ חָז֖וֹן מֵיְהוָֽה׃ (ס)

Attached: 1533616172037.jpg (1000x559, 52K)