How hard is he going to fuck liberals after this circus?

How hard is he going to fuck liberals after this circus?

Attached: c97e9210-77ee-40d6-8583-00eb9984d141.png (400x400, 252K)

how hard has clarence thomas fucked them since he got in? it'll be worse

If you're not MGTOW by now, you already lost.

If he brings his Ford game? None. He got nowhere with her....

1 4 8 8

Also the next nomination will be ultra right wing.

This is the perfect scenario. He'll get in, and he'll know, with absolute certainty, that the left is the mortal enemy of mankind.

1000 years.

He won't be appointed. The circus won already. Crazy that manufactured allegations and or teenage romps influence the interpretation of our basic rights.

This. But every supreme court hearing.

Attached: 1537497676921.jpg (983x928, 178K)

Clarence and Brett will be tag-teaming abortion, gun bans, tranny bathroom laws. It'll be glorious.

Attached: 4B621C1A-869C-4FC6-8B25-D2DB1D3ABBA8.jpg (500x691, 74K)

You’re delusional.

Kek

He's going to prison for his involvement in a gang rape.

>He won't be appointed.
Do you really believe what you're told to type?

Attached: 800x-1.jpg (800x511, 38K)

Attached: kavanaugh.jpg (720x864, 66K)

Sharia Law instituted and 19th amendment repealed. Also same day heavy machine gun purchasing.

Attached: 1536084587045.jpg (1125x881, 106K)

Son, it ain't over til it's over.

He won't be confirmed before midterms and when the Dems take over he's never getting in.

He's gonna repeal Roe v Wade and the NFA all in the same week

Attached: lying_normie_mouths.jpg (717x628, 32K)

The NFA will be repealed before the end of the year

I hope it's Clarence Thomas levels x100. If he was a moderate, or even modestly liberal before this, he's hard conservative now.

Attached: merchant-nuked-fire-worry.jpg (514x652, 282K)

Hard enough that I'm going to film it

>winning

Dems are absolutely 1000% fucked

Attached: 99F1603D-B8A1-42D3-A237-1D50166E05ED.jpg (1024x683, 41K)

>when the dems take over
tell me what date that they will do so, what date you'd wager money on. if you are going to be smug, put something on the line here.

It's strange how this board is so angry at rapefuges but when a whitey gang rapes and sexual assaults multiple women they find every excuse in the world. He's not getting appointed guys, he's going directly to prison

vote is happening friday my bro

November Blue wave

the dems are barely threatening congress and it would require a major shift that just isn't there. The dems haven't been recruiting people to their side they are only energizing their radical base. The Blue Wave (tm) isn't materializing. the chances the dems upset congress is negligible and they do not threaten the senate. Their appeals against Kavanaugh fly in the face of the justice system of the united states. The voting public isn't buying this political theater anymore.

Abortion illegal for white women

Usually shitposting from you antipodean faggots is funny and of high quality. This is just lazy and sad.

He's a moderate lefty cuckservative, so not only he will take it up the ass but will not change because muh "we are better than them".

Ruth might fall and not be able to get back up. I hope she subscribes to life alert. We would not want anything to happen to the beloved icon in the next two years.

any senator elected in the midterms dont start until january so they have plenty of time to confirm him

If the GOP keeps the Senate, I wonder who Thomas will pick to be his replacement. Trump gave Kennedy this courtesy, he most definitely will give Thomas his pick.

Reminder that removing abortion is a terrible idea

>The NFA will be repealed before the end of the year

Sounds like a fantastical alternate reality scenario. Oh please...please...let this become reality.

Attached: 05Sumners.jpg (840x440, 82K)

He’s being confirmed Friday sweetie

Hard, for 3 generations. God bless.

How did the dems treat Thomas? What did he hit them with in return?

so what, they are going to galvanize the illegals and have them turn up to the polls en masse? I need to remember to not order take out from a taco bell on that date.

he won’t do shit, democrats will just pack the court

Attached: BC6519E3-5AFA-482D-B5FA-770628FA8944.jpg (1200x675, 377K)

it is but we got to get this civil war kicked off sooner or later

Did anyone ask your opinion? No

They accused Thomas of rape. Same playbook, different Justice.

that gal is making me nervous. Also, what's that spic doing with a nice white family?

Attached: justshootme.jpg (290x345, 13K)

No one asked yours either you chink.

Then go after things that trigger libs more like voter ID, illegal immigration, guns and college loans.

Abortion is the most powerful weapon white people have right now

>How did the dems treat Thomas?
Fake rape allegations. Its their go to tactic. Thomas called it a high tech lynching and has always voted against the left in every case since.

>abortion
Nah they'll probably leave that alone.
Publicly because stare decisis, privately because they want niglets killed

Nope no need to. Trump has been such a complete retard the last 2 years that everyone except the biggest retards in America (eg. Pol) are going to vote dem. Trump has been a complete catastrophe and embarrassment just as everyone expected

there is no more sacred cow to liberals than roe v. wade. take this away and they are likely to fire the first shot.

Right wingers don't win wars

>inb4 the Fourth and Ninth District Courts issue an injunction on the confirmation process

NOT SO FAST, NAZIS

I honestly don't care about abortion that much. It's such a hot issue that overruling Roe v. Wade would cause absolute chaos. I'd get a kick out of it though. Even if they just kicked it back to state choice, I'd just laugh the whole time.

Whiter than you Tyrone

He danced with a girl at a party and might have groped her when drunk. That's not even close to evil, it's a mistake.

He has to be appointed if Republican's intend to win in November.

You can't imagine what right leaning women think of this fiasco. The women who are bitching weren't ever going to vote 'R' anyways. You need to take that into account.

Like a no good nigger who escaped the plantation

If that is an actual question they basically did this same playbook they are doing to Kavanaugh now except they were even worse at it back then. They accidentally cornered themselves with Anita Hill.

these people are accutely insane

Why do they keep postponing this shit though

Remember Thomas?
Consider that his daughter was probably attacked over this

Attached: 1537862657950.png (1020x797, 406K)

tell me more about how its good to have no children schlomo

We cant touch it. It would be suicide demographically. I support it strongly, but women are property anyway.
Spanish Civil war

We are going to make rape legal after this. No joke. It's going to be impossible to convict you for raping a woman unless there was severe violence, and false accusers will see severe penalties.

I would suck the yellow tint right off his teeth if it meant that he would be confirmed without another delay. I'm ready for him to lay down a supr3m3 shlonging that will be remembered for the next millennia.

they hit him with a pube on a can of coke. he hit them with becoming the most conservative judge on the court.

we could be witnessing the creation of Thomas 2.0
Crucible of fire.

Attached: ideal_court.jpg (1024x682, 407K)

Most people are sick of hearing his name at this point. When you get out of your hugbox, most people don't have anything to say about him at all.

Also, Trump != Republican

Nice crop there I must say user. Honestly I was just happy everybody had guns. I don't care if there are spics. They are everywhere. Just stay frosty.

Probably was half canadian

You don't need children. They're just genes. You can proliferate them metagenomically.

kek

Found the dumbfuck gook, or is it some gas-huffing abo?

Can we mount legal challenges that hopefully make it to the Supreme Court?
Voter ID (Dems would never win again, just look at what happened in Texas)
Abortion (Just to see them cry about it)
etc

Brett will be fair to everyone your weak liberal ideologies are no match for his virtue.

I'm gonna be honest with you. Here in Texas, when you vote for Ted Cruz, you have to hold your nose. But the leftists attacking him in a D.C. restaurant can even make a guy like Teddy look like a sympathetic figure.

how much do they pay you to post that retarded shit, jew?

Attached: hitler_party.jpg (998x850, 225K)

are you embarassed, I'm not. trump has been everything made us believe he would be in his campaign, you sound asspained because you can scream #notmypresident all day, and he is still your president.

you are putting zero effort into backing up your qualitative statements which makes you sound like an assblasted faggot. try not to cheat on your boyfriend while he is off in Europe getting an ally penetrated.

He just may push Ginsburg down a flight of steps......

He’s going to fuck them till they love him

Attached: 784D7CBD-65F2-40C7-9F06-04B1D191C2AB.jpg (981x1024, 183K)

The influx of niggers isn't worth it

This. Every highschooler can explain why Ford's allegations are bullshit, everyone who supports the Dems in this are either hopelessly retarded or such true believers that they'll suspend thier critical thinking. Either way, if you cave to this you'll cave to anything and you probably need to get out of politics.

mate he's done

Two foreigners talking like they live here

Who here is team chad kavanaugh?

Attached: chad kavanaugh.jpg (678x707, 120K)

And mandatory for niggers i hope.....

MGTOW is a Jewish op

Worst shitpost ever

Its awesome because i remember the thread Trump announced his pick everyone was kvetching saying kavanaugh was soft on the issues and was a compromise to appease the libshits. Now he has less motivation to ride the fence.

>when the Dems take over

kek, dems are dying

Must be great to be faggot that knows the future like you.

They forgot to turn on their meme flag

fucking kek

this is actually a good point, the leftists cant complain now because of their bullshit lies

Why is it always the fucking anglos that act like this. I hope for your sake you're trolling or you're just an absolute retard.

Headlines, November 18th, 2018. A sad story has left much of the country reeling. Justice Ruth Bader Ginsberg has died in an apparent auto accident while riding with fellow justice Kavanaugh. Kavanaugh was unhurt, and witnesses say the car - an early 2010s sedan - was only going 25mph when it collided head-on with a light post. Ginsberg was not wearing her seat belt, according to EMTs who arrived on the scene.

Photos show Justice Kavanaugh exiting the car, putting on shades, and walking towards the nearest bar. One person at the scene claims he pointed back with his thumb and gestured to a passerby, saying "You might wanna call 911." The bystander called, but sadly it was too late.

In other news today, Trump has just announced the emergency nomination of his third supreme court pick. Protesters are already gathering outside the whitehouse, and many are stating their disapproval that Trump has nominated yet another white, Christian male for the role.

Attached: vector.gif (562x380, 2.99M)

these two are going be the best tag team.

Attached: 24885177-standard.jpg (620x358, 42K)