How much money have you invested in Monster Energy this year, user?

How much money have you invested in Monster Energy this year, user?
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3169401/Tragedy-ex-bodybuilder-39-loses-battle-liver-cancer-blamed-10-000-calorie-day-pizza-energy-drink-diet.html

Attached: Dean-Wharmby-2-696x464.jpg (696x464, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster
caffeineinformer.com/the-complete-guide-to-starbucks-caffeine
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Münzer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Id blame the hgh and roids instead

It does seem like an anti-christ Jewish company since the logo looks like three number 6 in Hebrew numerals.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-26 6 in hebrew - Google Search.png (1225x883, 204K)

Pretty sure it was the steroids. Those do a number on your liver.

this. as bad as energy drinks and carbs can be to your liver, no fucking way that did him in. personally, i ironically blame the internet for this, as im sure he didnt just come up with the idea

>How much money have you invested in Monster Energy this year, user?
0.00$
Coffee is cheaper, healthier, and taste better.

Attached: 1529492189911.jpg (453x410, 88K)

Cocoa powder is superior. It makes you horny so you could fap more.

>gluttony is a sin
Wow no way

>10k calories a day
>7-8 energy drinks
>steroids and god knows what else

lol what the fuck was he doing

>7-8 energy drinks
What the fuck. How does he even keep it all down?

He wouldn't get sick if it was 7-8 cups of water.

If i drink energy drinks
Which i do nearly every day because im a degenerate mutt with a sugar addiction
I drink Full Throttle
Much better tasting plus (at least they used to) donate to USO every purchase. My dad is a wounded vet. I respect them. I even have a full throttle undies where my peenie comes out the "o"

Water and energy drinks are very different. Energy drinks basically taste like carbonated toothpaste. I know what energy drinks are like because I drink them, though I'm trying to kick the habit. Unless he was drinking the small cans, 6 or 7 cans a day is insane and definitely vomit inducing.

I work in 24 hours shifts, I take a Red Bull and 10mg of Yohimbine HCL to stay awake at 4am and filling the storage paperwork.

This cant be healthy but i make my living how I can.

Based mutt. I'll buy Full Throttle now.

>Not enjoying your sips

Pretty sure it was the steroids. Those do a number on your liver.
Im in my 20s and have a T level of 400?So am I pretty much shit out of luck?

Hmm. About 245 lbs and 3% body fat. I wonder if I ate 10K calories a day and drank Monster I would look like that.

Pretty sure it wasn't what he ate and drank, but whatever he injected.

Mind was under 4 in my late 20s. It happens. I had that gel stuff prescribed, all it really did was make me hungry.

I am on day 4 of kicking a 3-4 can (8oz) Redbull habit, they're free at my work. Feeling good tbqh

Attached: xi6ptjz1ntqy.jpg (1448x582, 40K)

>so you can fap more
Degenerate spotted. Gas him now goys

This.

I worked at a college gym for 6 years, and mens bathroom always smelled like a bootle of pills mixed with hospital, it was because those mentally ill degenerates ate and inyected so much shit they were literal walking formaldheyde bootles.

I can't drink any energy drinks anymore because I had a series of severe chest pains and they stopped completely when I stopped drinking energy drinks.

Damn, so your T levels didn't recover? There is no hope for us...

HAHA LOOK AT THAT INCEL PROFILE ON THE RIGHT FUCKING LMAO

GYMCELS WILL NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER
MAKE IT

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg

>consuming any caffeine whatsoever
Degenerate scum

Attached: D9D99779-FB73-4FF9-855B-A04B96C96E03.png (680x788, 94K)

>10k calories, steroids, 7-8 energy drinks daily
No fucking shit he died

> (OP)
>>How much money have you invested in Monster Energy this year, user?
>0.00$
>Coffee is cheaper, healthier, and taste better.
Fuck yeah my fellow negroid!

I am showing my favour in respect towards your choice in energy enhancing beverages in a distateful manner, coffee is a the choice for consessuiers of fine things such as you and I fellow man of dark complexion.

goys pls respond

They're also the three nails the jews used to nail Jesus to the cross.

Therapeutic doses of steroids are so low that the risk of developing liver cancer as a result is basically nil, and the link between the two is contentious at best.
The real risk of steroid abuse is cardiac problems.

Attached: 77270878-38EA-42B6-A310-FEB83B2E9F6C.jpg (470x470, 57K)

>im a coffee guy
>3 coffees/day, everything good.
>try a couple of monster 0,5l can
>heart rate too fast
>2 fucking days without sleeping

fucking poison

>tfw the jew shilled his cancer drinks on Jow Forums to kill us and finally take full control

>not doing paleo diet plus calisthenics for the sole purpose of strength and resistance

Caffeine withdrawal sucks.

Thought I was dieing.

This dude is weak

Attached: My body.jpg (803x1078, 155K)

I don't remember having them checked after that - probably did at some point. The stupid gel wasn't worth the effort.

I never did any steroids, other than less than 2 weeks of androstenedione before it got outlawed. I think stuff happens and levels just drop, not everyone is the same.

Same. And it was even worse with caffeine pills. But I never got that feeling with coffee, not that poisonous at least

Yeah no shit, steroids is really stressful on your body and pretty much rots you from the inside out for gains. Look at how many of the body builders who were with Arnold Schwarzenegger who are still alive today. Quite frankly, I'm amazed Arny is still ticking.

>liters of diet mountain dew a day.
feel great
>pint of coffee
jittery on edge.

I quit caffeine altogether and drink the white man's energy drink MILK.

free yourself slave from the stimulant jew

TRUMP IS THE BEST, ATTA WAY BABY WE KEEP WINNING

You have no idea what a fuckton of supplements smells like do you lanklette?

You're not supposed to get fucking buff off of pizza. I'm sure it's the energy drink that millions of nerds drink every day yuuup

Literal retard

fml been drinking about a litre of sugar free red bull a day since the start of the year due to caffeine resistance which i'm assuming is caused by my liver.. how fucked am i?

Being alive is dumb anyway you're fine

Look at that shit tattoo.

Well, the other user was right. Orals are fucking horrible. Hepatotoxic for days. His stack was probably IGF-1 (the gut is a give-away), dianabol, tren, test, HGH, and some orals IMO and probably some other shit which I can't remember lol.

Low dose orals might not hurt, but usually guys don't stick to those. Moderate to high doses, orals will cause either acute or chronic liver damage with a risk of greater liver cancer. That's not mentioning the fact that this guy could've ruined his pancreas and just about everything else. High doses are really fucking hard on your body.

Doses on the low to moderate side of HGH, test, and perhaps dianabol or a similar androgen that won't kill you in 10 years I think are reasonable, especially for guys with low T, who want to compete in sports professionally (supplementation is a given), and for guys in their mid-30s to early 40s.

Roughly 700$

Attached: C92A7703-E506-44AD-A58E-5E8F4A688553.jpg (4032x3024, 1.74M)

>that belly button
>that chest
>those wings
>IT WAS PIZZA AND ENERGY DRINKS
Kek
Who knew that taking a bunch of roids and hormones was bad for your liver

Honestly 10 thousand calories of pizza and monster a day is probably worse for you.

get your own green unroasted beans off amazon , roast that shit on your stovetop, best coffee you ever tasted.

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened,,,,

Attached: 1537791418662.jpg (241x209, 7K)

Oral steroids wreck your liver. Injected (bioidentical) steroids do not.

>But then he became unwell five-and-a-half years ago, and doctors discovered a growth.
>He was offered chemotherapy and a liver transplant, but he decided to turn both down in favour of natural remedies.
>'I refused it from day one,' he said. 'The main reason why I chose to do natural instead of artificial was because I wanted to live. I didn't want to die.'

>I had that gel stuff prescribed

The Gels are garbage. Shots are the thing. You get used to them after a few weeks.

Good well thought out and well informed post above.

>blaming pizza and energy drinks
>not blaming the fact that steroids make cancer grow as much as they do lean mass
Nobody eats 10k calories and stays ripped, that was the giveaway right there.

Only one nail for both his feet? damn the romans were cheap but efficient

>Full Throttle
Truly the Patrician's choice

Attached: Full_Throttle_Aesthetic.jpg (450x719, 53K)

She looks happy that he's dying

>decided to turn both down in favour of natural remedies

'tard confirmed

>took roids
>Had shit diet
>Tried to treat cancer with "natural" remedies aka snake oil

>Tried tofight his illness using natural remedies and sticking to a strict diet

Attached: retarded.png (645x729, 58K)

Use to drink 7-8 cups of coffee a day and sometimes six shots of expresso. It was nothing.
One can of monster in the morning though sent my heart out of my chest, felt as if the rhythm was off, and left me out of breathe. I won't drink a sip of that bullshit poison again.

the body can heal itself. wean yourself off and you should be okay

>took steroids
there ya go

Jow Forums here, He wasn't eating 10,000 calories a day, you'd have to be retarded to believe that. HGH and especially roids (oral) DESTROY your liver. You don't see the 50% obese America having crazy rates of liver cancer.

this. HGH is probably what did it.

Don’t forget to add a little black pepper and a fuck ton of sweet milk syrup shit in a can.

you're both retarded because coffee contains a significantly higher concentration of caffeine than any energy drink.

Chronic liver inflammation
Hmmmm... sounds like steroids to me

>10-000-calorie-day-pizza-energy-drink-diet
>still not fat
Based Monster

Attached: 1527861663522.gif (546x426, 32K)

its all the other shit in the energy drinks that causes the weirdness for some people, like guarana, taurine, ginseng

> Retard Kills Himself With Poor Diet

Fixed that headline for ya.

Attached: 1517647833722.png (300x297, 50K)

nothing to do with diet. cancer is a random thing dude. you can live the healthiest life ever and die at 35 due to some random fucking cell that decides to metastasize. some people live completely shit lives in regards to what they eat and how they treat themselves and never get cancer. it's all a crap shoot.

y'all sippin' BULL CUM

Attached: taurine.png (799x325, 55K)

A standard 16oz energy drink has about the same caffeine as two cups of coffee.

Gym rat /fitizen/ here:

How the FUCK do you consume 10000 calories a day and burn it off? Was he doing speed? Was he running around the block 100 times a day too?

Yeah, mass will make your BMR higher, but 10,000 fucking calories worth of burn a day, with 8 hours assumed sleep?

What the fuck? Or was he caffeinated so hard he never slept and was at the gym 12 hours a day? Holy fuck man. Yo DO NOT have to work that hard. In fact it goes against you. Your body will literally reject itself over time.

Jesus Christ. I'm addicted to sips and the most I get through in a day is two cans (and I still worry about that). I'm surprised he didn't die of heart failure first.

Let's see now.
caffeineinformer.com/caffeine-content/monster
caffeineinformer.com/the-complete-guide-to-starbucks-caffeine

I literally drink half a can of the sugar free Monster before the gym, and that is IT. No more. What the fuck was this guy doing?

fpbp

Just lol @ this druggie blaming pizza and energy drinks

I'm in the gym daily, and I do intermittent fasting 4 days a week. How the FUCK does someone consume 10,000 calories a day. It's suicide. How retarded can someone be to think that is necessary?

This.

The owners are not jewish. They are South African businessmen

Yeah, I know he died because he was stupid but it's more sensationalistic to make this about excessive energy drink consumption.

No. If your t is low and you just want to get it up, you should just take q tedtosterone ether derivative. Inject, not injest, and you'll have next to no liver toxicity or side effects if you also keep an eye on your bloods and eat well. Something like 150mg/week will set you up with a decent level without serious side effects.

Fuck off water municpality water district no one wants your liquid flouride with water flavoring

Probably, but it would have been his heart that popped.

Roids and hgh can make you incredibly hungry. Caffeine in the energy drinks was probably rushing the food through his system too. Both would make it ez to hit 10k kcal/day if you were eating shit like pizza.

Dude, I'm not even sure Horses or Cows eat 10,000 a day.

I can absolutely guarantee you he did more than just a year's steroids "early in his career".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Münzer

>After months of stomach pain, Münzer was admitted to hospital on the morning of March 12, 1996. By 7pm, doctors had decided to operate to stop bleeding from his stomach, but his liver and kidneys failed shortly afterwards. His condition by this point was too severe for a blood transfusion, and he died on the morning of March 14.[1][2] The autopsy gave the cause of death as dystrophic multiple organ failure.[3]
>Some of the specific autopsy findings were an extremely muscular physique with an almost complete absence of subcutaneous fat, a liver that contained numerous table tennis ball-sized tumors (with half the liver consisting simply of a crumbly mass that was similar to polystyrene), shriveled testes, and cardiac hypertrophy (Münzer's heart weighed 636g; a normal man's heart usually weighs 300–350g).[3]
>a liver that contained numerous table tennis ball-sized tumors (with half the liver consisting simply of a crumbly mass that was similar to polystyrene)

debinitely bulk. 3X5 GOMAD

Did anyone read the whole thing?

>becomes personal trainer
>excited.exe
>"hmm lemme get some steroids to jump start my career"
>injects steroids
>stupidity expands
>"I can probably be the biggest guy ever"
>eat like absolute shit
>personal train shit tons of people
>"yes, YES I'm succeeding, but fuck I'm tired"
>energy drinks x 10/day
>problems?
>stupidityexpansionpack.exe
>5 years deep
>man I feel sick
>doctor I need help
>"you have a fucking tumor you idiot, get a transplant or some chemo, rub what braincells you have left and make your choice. Will you choose modern medicine? Or complete, total, and radiant idiocy?"
>hmm.... Hmmmm..... I....
>I.... Ill...
>weeks later
>"well you see I chose natural remedies over the artificial because I wanted to LIVE!"
>hypocrisy expands
>wifey helps, believes in him despite him being a total fucking loon
>vegan, no sugar, carbs, the whole kit and kaboodle
>through the gift of god he is graced another chance by miracle of the human body
>"I'm HEALED! I knew that *I* could do it!"
>"guess I better slip back into my old ways despite being healed in only a year"
>'you are attempting to scale this stupidity beyond what can be handled, do you wish to continue and sacrifice your wife and daughter?'

>AHHHHYEEEESSSSSSSSS
>YES YES YES YES YES
>*snap* *collapses*
>"d-doctor...?"
>"whoa, buddy looks like that tumor came back. Shoulda listened. Oh by the way its so big now that our initial offer of a life saving procedure is pretty much null now, you have three weeks to live lol"
>n-n-nonnoo t-this can't be happening
>no oo... No. NO. I CAN DO IT. I CAN DO IT
>DIET.EXE
>ITS NOT WORKING
>I'll leave my wife, that way I can focus, yeah, that's it
>homelessness.exe
>n-nooooo
>hospice.exe
>organ failure
>wife holds your withered, prune like body, as your final breaths escape. She takes one last selfie, one with a slight smile. She knows she will no longer have to put up with your shit.
>you die looking like a jaundiced incel

Attached: 1525826724577.png (208x238, 100K)

None, energy drinks are useless and disgusting.

Google tells me they both eat about 13+-2 k kcal/day, which is more. Anyway, horses and cows spend their day standing around mostly grazing, this guy was probably working out. And yes, you can eat that many kcal in a day with roids. They make you extremely hungry. Natty on a bulk I can do 4000kcal/day, and that's on food less dense than pizza, ie steaks and veges and shit

No. You may randomly get cancer due to genetics but even those could be tracked back.

Environmental factors are huge, food, smoking, asbestos...
These increase your chances a lot.
Living a shitty life and not getting cancer is just having great genetics