Step mom doesnt like me because I called trannies nuts, shes from seattle btw

>step mom doesnt like me because I called trannies nuts, shes from seattle btw
>shes 85 iq, looks worse than a cavetroll, very territorial
>accuses me of not helping out with dishes
>as the dishwasher that I loaded and ran runs
>I open it up mid-wash, and close it again, saying, "Just ran the dishwasher."
>she spergs out, calls me a psycho, blocks my path of exit from the kitchen
>I grab her arm and guide her away from my path
>she starts screaming, "HELP HELP HES ASSAULTING ME!" I shit you fucking not.
>she literally calls the fucking cops and has me arrested for assault.
>sit in jail cell for the rest of the day, cops look at me like I'm a piece of shit during booking
>Dad comes in at evening and tells me he convinced her to drop the charges

I was always wary of modern women, but holy fuck I never realized to what extent this shit goes. I'm FUCKING done with American harpies.

Attached: 1429219599191.jpg (456x320, 14K)

didn't read fuck off

>didnt read
>telling me to fuck off

Roastie detected. Neck yourself

Move out you dumb nigger, you are over 18 r-right user?

Kill her and then rape her

Ask for how to move the fuck out of your daddy's home.

I'm 19 and going to college.

MAGA

this happened

You shouldn't care what the cops think of you. They're all thieves and crooks anyways. They'll look down on you for physically removing someone blocking a path you're entitled to travel, and spend the rest of their day beating people bloody for having pot on their person or an open can of beer in their car. They're the most vile and disgusting hypocrites, rest assured you did nothing wrong.

This is just a signal that it's time for you to move out. I'm sorry that your father chose a demented, haggard slut over his own son - I know painfully well how that feels.

Unfortunately user, your parent has deemed their own desires more importand than your well being. I imagine your father stopped giving a fuck about you some time ago. I had a shitty situation like this once so here's my 2 cents.

>Stick it out and finish college if you can tolerate the situation
>Get what you can from your father now, you have already lost your inheritence to this harpy
>Hide your money and save every penny so you won't ever have to ask for anything. Don't say no to a freeness and definitely actively as much as possible so you can save all your money
>Get a good job once you graduate and buy your own home. If you saved enough you should be able to do this with a mortgage. Don't fall for the rent jew if you can avoid it.
>Your goal is to move out. This woman will make your life hell because you are competetion to her. It will never end, not even when you are gone.
>Know that if you decide to leave you relinquish all claim you had over anything to do with your father

Liberal women are insane.

I know the cops are pieces of shit. Dad used to beat me when I was young and unable to fight back, called the cops twice and they made it out like I was the aggressor (i.e. Well you shouldn't have stayed up so late), and went outside to give dad tips on how to hit without bruising.

>This is just a signal that it's time for you to move out. I'm sorry that your father chose a demented, haggard slut over his own son - I know painfully well how that feels.
It's either this and free food or rent, car payments, and student loans. I'm kinda fucked into a corner user.

or just actually dumb, there are two variants.

They're dumb and angry which is indistinguishable from insanity.

>>Get what you can from your father now, you have already lost your inheritence to this harpy
Dad has talked lots of times about giving me the inheritance. He flat out refuses to mention her or marry her, and that's part of why she hates me so much. I'm standing between him and her desires and she'll gladly fuck me over to get it. I've also had suspicions that she's poisoned by food sometimes after multiple tastes of bleach.

I FUCKING wish it didn't.

I would legit get her an exorcism if I could. She's talked about having gypsy roots, talking to her spirits, using Ouija boards and has such an insane, evil malice to her that nobody else could have.

So your gonna stay in a home with a women trying to posion/ get you arrested, buy a fucking cheapo tent and sleep in the yard man

If true, I sincerely hope you find yourself another home.
Could it have been that she was using that as a lame excuse to block you in while she thought of something else that she wanted to talk to you about?

Attached: 15035964624502.jpg (959x959, 68K)

Time to leave home dude. The woman is probably possessed. Warn your Dad and leave the home forever. If you can't afford college, drop out and join the military. Now is a great time to join.

>while she thought of something else that she wanted to talk to you about?
If you're talking about sex I'd rather fuck a goat and I'm not even muslim. If you're not then I'd say she doesn't like to solve things, only let them boil up until we have an eventual massive conflict.

I have a van which I stay in some days. I just don't eat her food unless Dad is eating it or only cook my own watching it intently.

I'm NOT going to pay rent and I don't want to oust myself to vandwelling 24/7 where I don't even have a fucking shower or study area.

No, I meant like she had other problems with you and used that dishwasher thing as an excuse to bide time to think.
I don't personally know her, or you, so from my position, I see possibility that she was trying to force an issue, and she's woefully inept at problem solving.

A few posts up I mentioned how she's mad dad wont marry her and that he's leaving the inheritance to me.

Just kys desu.

Don't generalize all women like that I'm sure your biological mother wouldn't act that way. Just think what kind of a person takes advantage of a grieving man and try to drive a wedge between him and his son like a leech and what kind of weak man falls for that. People are weak and dumb. Understand this and don't do something crazy, instead be strong for your own sake and make your life better. If you stay in that situation for too long you will internalize it and become weak like them. Do what your real mother would have wanted you to do.

Ah, so she was just being petty.
My condolences for your loss, I assume she was not always this bad, and you may have even had respect for her at one point of your life.
Good day.

>I'm sure your biological mother wouldn't act that way.
Kek. My biological mother is even worse.

OP is a blogshitposting faggot
sage goes in the options field

yep
doesn't surprise me, user
get your own place asap

Move AWAY!
You are going to college? Im sure you pay a rec center fee, shower after class and hit the gym. Fuck i finished my undergrad living in a truck!

>being this autistic
Is this you?

Attached: 1511549146880.png (434x428, 239K)

Move out

>going to college
Not any more. Life just changed.
How old is harpy? If this is Menopause, you need to leave, right now. Sleep on a couch in a basement, anything. You need to get away from that house, right now.

He did, I can attest, he's a fucking Cardinal, he showered every morning at the gym and knew every single buffet that was planned every single day.

eugenics is real user. do your part.

>Expressing your political opinions when you still live with your parents.
Remember to keep your heads down lads.

I follow a strict diet which includes no wheats, no gluten products, minimal sugars, and lots of vegetables.

If I lived in my van I could no longer prepare meals in advance, or prepare them at all. There's no point in paying rent and going deeper into debt or limiting myself to canned foods and occasional events if I don't NEED to.

I can avoid her just fine and cook when she's not around, when shes at work as the lunch lady. If she tampers with my food I can smell it as she uses bleach and is probably retarded.

Women are horrible creatures, user. Don't ever trust them or put yourself in a situation where you rely on one for anything.

Its going to be a tough road ahead, but you can do it. Ask friends for help. Work as much as you can and earn as much money as you can. Don't waste time getting a worthless degree if you don't have familial support.

You're on your own now. Best you can do is become self sufficient, and rub it in that crazy old cunts face when you become successful.

He says that now while you're there, yet when you go she'll have his ear all to herself. My grandfather's second wife waited 20 years until he was weak enough to pressure into marrying her. Needless to say she got 90% of his stuff.