Sexual revolution, Sexbots and artifical wombs

How will sex bots operate in the future? What kind of impact will they have on civilization.

Also when artificial wombs become a thing(they just created an egg with stem cells in japan) will it be up to the people to raise children? or will the state have to do that/

I can see how that might be scary if the state starts raising children.

Attached: WOipSHjo_YDxBYXx.webm (640x360, 843K)

Other urls found in this thread:

technology.org/2018/09/24/japanese-researchers-create-human-eggs-from-blood-derived-stem-cells/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/730344/sex-robot-doll-video-skeleton-full-body-movement-ds-doll-china-factory
youtube.com/watch?v=XtI-un0cxjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

did you read that tech shit just the other day about the japanese making the first literal human egg? its a few steps down from a bio female egg but its literally the same thing. made with STEM cells.

technology.org/2018/09/24/japanese-researchers-create-human-eggs-from-blood-derived-stem-cells/
Yes it's crazy shit. To be fair though I think Japan really needs this. They might actually need the state to step in and start growing children pronto.

Attached: PzsfYwt-_TwIYggf.webm (640x360, 1.07M)

Femanon here, even I want one desu.

Are the chinks actively trying to cause societal problems in the west with their sex bots?

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/730344/sex-robot-doll-video-skeleton-full-body-movement-ds-doll-china-factory

They're known to try to amplify economic disparity in many places where they invest to cause instability and gain the upper hand over those nations.

They have a big gender imbalance because of their one child policy and they have to deal with the consequences. They certainly wouldn't mind if western nations started developing problems with similar consequences for some other reason.

Attached: sex-robot-china-1452512.jpg (620x791, 65K)

You want one to hug?

Attached: QqzAwLiCFxG5PCZ4 short.webm (640x360, 1.32M)

I just want one to cuddle with. All that silicone is gonna ground you and protect you from directed energy weapons.

Based

You would use your wife as a shield?

Attached: QqzAwLiCFxG5PCZ4.webm (640x360, 1.55M)

AND REDPILLED.

Biocunts are the greatest drain on male energy, in addition to being the most useful idiots of the jew. weebm related is mine.

Attached: hnnnnnggg.webm (480x720, 1.35M)

women are primarily for survival. you have kids with them so that you have ppl to take care of you when you are old af on the death bed. beyond that, they are parasites.

What model is that?

Attached: jNpY67BL3seO6PQD other.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

Look at that knob its a fuckin dude

this will remove roasties and incels
and mgtow gg

Shut up fag it's a feminine knob.

You know the rules...

At what age should a man get his sex bot?

Attached: wVuQQxre7rOre_5d.webm (410x360, 697K)

doll4ever 146 cm Molly

Attached: IMG_20180924_233239.jpg (1120x1680, 366K)

be my girlfriend

I for one won't be getting a sex bot until they can clean my house for me while I'm at work and have dinner waiting for me when I get home. Hell, give me a robot that does that and I don't even need it to have a hole, I'll keep fucking my hand.

Molly is ok, I like the piper serie sbetter

Attached: Dcho95cWAAEpUSg.jpg (900x1200, 96K)

Piper series is pretty good btw
(i wouldn't buy a sex doll yet though)

Attached: DSDp7fJV4AYFZnA.jpg (1000x562, 83K)

wtf you just like looking at them?!

Attached: IMG_20180822_221553.jpg (1120x1680, 509K)

which model is that?

I'm buying one ion 3 months when I save up. But I wouldn't rec others to buy one till the next gen series comes out in like 2 years.
youtube.com/watch?v=XtI-un0cxjU
Like VR, the current units are nice but it will pay off to wait a little bit.

Attached: caHovS2GB3u9wxWN.webm (640x360, 1.61M)

Piper series. Really thick yet not fat. A bit short though but easier to hide.

Attached: jNpY67BL3seO6PQD.webm (640x360, 916K)

U say artificial baby makers
But all I hear is
An army of child slaves

Attached: BBBCC13A-0A02-420D-87AC-7ADCC6445FA7.gif (320x240, 1.47M)

I used to suspect that there were shills here trying to sell more sex dolls but now I am certain.

>What kind of impact will they have on civilization.
Really cut down on STDs, and roasties thinking they can bully betas into paying for shit

Attached: FV_tldr2.png (2880x3932, 1.04M)

This is insane! Once they got one that can sit there and talk, while moving realistically women are going to start flipping out.

They make one that looks like an Eskimo, FYI.

That’s the problem with some dames, you kiss ‘em and they all fall apart

Attached: 4E397AFB-CEA3-4D87-9FDA-00854F590DD7.jpg (240x180, 18K)

>I used to suspect that there were shills here trying to sell more sex dolls but now I am certain.
There was but they all left. Its why you dont see that brunette one being pushed so hard.

I just like posting dolls tbqh, I collect them from all over the internet. I have scrounge through thousands of Jap and chinese tweets to find these pictures and then convert to usable files for Jow Forums.

However a sexual revolution is coming, that is inevitable.

Attached: Japanese tall doll drone prank.webm (480x480, 1.72M)

Every time shit like the Kavanaugh extravaganza come down the pipe I'm thankful mine doesn't talk. I tend to grope her without asking consent.

Attached: IMG_20180828_044302.jpg (1120x1680, 504K)

So sex dolls are kind of like your Bowsette?

Attached: 1537841046612.jpg (645x912, 128K)

NO DON'T, DON'T LET HER TAKE OVER DOLLS TOO

Attached: 1535279415184.jpg (800x800, 134K)

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING SHIT.

BRUH.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-12-22-at-11.21.44.png (987x1228, 477K)

Oh man that'd be awesome. I mean think about it.
She could just make Rawwrr sounds and make clawing movements towards you.
MUCH easier to build and program but still in character and believable.

Attached: 1537863017506.png (1130x692, 305K)

Biocunts are gonna be on suicide watch

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-12-22-at-11.21.31.png (994x441, 130K)

Oh yes the 2B dolls were great.

Attached: DZeIkUQV4AIVuMH.jpg (900x1200, 96K)

I was going to say “when he can responsibly afford it” then I realized in the future people will literally be taking sexbot loans like car loans and paying them off by the month.

Wierd.

Any video of a guy fucking one of those sexbots yet?
I'm curious on how real they look during sex desu

this could have the potental of lowering the Autistic population

because a retard will fuck anything as long as it feels good

Low quality dolls ITT.

Attached: E744CB21-371B-4BE1-9DD7-2739654F0ABE.jpg (895x902, 559K)

good lord

I’m almost positive there would be.

They look like a dead, jiggly woman, obviously; because they aren’t bots they are models.

I personally think they won’t call them sex robots just to keep roasties from flipping their shit. They’ll be called AI personal assistants or AI maids. Although fucking and pleasuring you will be their #1 task, cooking and cleaning will be also important. Some communication will be possible but I’m thinking it’ll be mostly “airhead” talk.

Imagine a robot that costs $25k, she’s built to your specs and come with a 5yr warranty. Honestly I think that’ll be a great buy. We buy cars that only do one thing for more than that. This thing will cook you meals and exist to make your life the best that it can.

Eating healthy or eating food you like prepared perfectly to your tastes every meal, no reheated leftovers but a hot meal prepared for you and your nutritional needs. Fuck, I like food but cooking takes time sometimes I don’t have and repeatability is hard. Imagine the perfect steak cooked every time. I think that s worth it by itself.

State grown means state owned.

Damn we are so close.

Attached: ay1e.jpg (900x772, 139K)

Its dead obvious you're fucking an inanimate object, but that wont be a problem for long.

More curious about the sounds and how they feel, I don't mind the "she's not moving" part desu

Attached: ay2.jpg (900x1200, 119K)

> Its dead obvious you're fucking an inanimate object
In this way, it's even more accurate in comparison to many real women! Nah seriously, most girls I've fucked just laid there and made loud noises so all I need is a sex doll that makes noises.

Attached: Run.jpg (1920x1064, 985K)

thotdoll

Attached: rda-wm163cmhcup-h159-07.jpg (798x1200, 358K)

those perfect pristine armpits... I'm so sick of chicks who can't properly remove their body hair. There's nothing nastier than a chick putting her arms up while you're slamming her from the top and seeing that 5 o'clock shadow

Attached: 2017081767629985.jpg (645x645, 97K)

The uglier ones tend to do the work for you, kek.

but I wonder what will happen when genetic engineering eliminates the need to have a female to procreate. man will have these perfectly loyal fembots that demand nothing, have no overhead, and carry conversations better then most humans. The bottom 80% will be flatout eliminated from the sexual marketplace.

This is some found footage shit.

Well the major complaint is that they are cold and not hot inside. So you realize you’re fucking 90lbs of silicone and metal

Is this about eating box? Cuz that's disgusting and the fast track to women disrespecting you. Nothing signals more powerfully to a woman's primal instincts that a male is unfit for reproduction than him risking the health of his face and mouth to lap upon her beef. It's a huge thrill for her, sure, but not because of any clitoral stimulation. Her "ohs" and "ahs" are entirely derived by amazement at the male's silly self sacrifice. Completely deluded, the box eater will munch away confident that he is a supreme lover, when the woman is secretly aghast at the implications of where he's putting his tongue. She's had that part of herself bored and excavated by many colors of cunt conquerors until she lost count. So many suitors have emptied themselves inside that box, smacking victoriously her vulvar filets with their slick protuberant phalluses afterwards. And here is her blessed self-avowed "pussy eater," breaking a sweat trying to lick that same battered clam meat. He even thinks those the prickly sensations in his mouth are from his muscular exertion, but the box eater has just ingested the top STDs of all 37 countries visited by that writhing, smiling woman, and those itching sensations in his throat are microscopically shown to be the conquest of his nerve tissue by her minge's army of misandrist microbes. Destroying his cells outright, the box's pox overwrites the beta's genome, rendering him more reproductive for the Papilloma species than his own. Don't be a goof and eat cloven meat.

This. If you notice most people that own these demonic things stylize them as children

>Dolls are daemonic
Boomer out.

Attached: 3efv.jpg (500x729, 243K)

I can afford a sex doll but make up the cost with a toaster for a phone.

Yeah just like how you own your own children right

Stop avatar flagging

And it will cost the same as getting married, + maintenance costs

The irony of it all, are all these women claiming how wonderful it'll be to have their horse cock sex bots...Joke really is on them, they'll be practically worthless to society as men do qretty much everything better (generally)
How long will the future overlords keep half a population around who exist to collect welfare, I wonder? Afterall, feminism will die an immediate death, no more cunt warfare.

muh dik, gibs 2Booty

Hopefully, it will force women to develop ways to attract men besides having vaginas.

That's not what avatar fagging is you memeflaggot.

Attached: 1537858037361.png (849x1200, 1.08M)

In the short term yes. But eventually the machine curve will prevail.

Attached: hdsgjhdsghj4366743.png (951x878, 477K)

A couple generations, if that. Theyre such dead weight in comparison to men, I dont think it'll take long for us to start noticing how useless most of them are.

looks like a Marantz model 1120 - 60 watts rms per
channel. That enough for you desu?

Attached: marantz 1120.jpg (1008x657, 279K)

Attached: DT9foFZXcAEy4-q.jpg (800x1200, 168K)

There is nothing a woman can possibly do. If your bot can hold a conversation, switch personalities, switch its verbal IQ to your specifications, cook every recipe known to man, housework far better than a woman could, not suffer hormone imbalances...Feel real...Can be as perfect or as annoying as you want it to be...
Women are absolutely fucked and not in the way they want.
In saying that, later on so are we males, the same logic will be used for the male population at some point.

>the future
Lets be honest about it: the middle class could not afford them loool.

they will be affordable eventually. I mean I can buy one right now.

Attached: 1535178132474.jpg (1020x1447, 905K)

Is it unusual to feel a sense of pride looking through the better ones?

Attached: IMG_0977.jpg (600x900, 91K)

Wow that really looks like it.
Impressive desu.

Attached: 1484079090210.png (502x502, 141K)

The way we're going right now, corporations run by people like zucc and soros will breed and raise children using the state. Most children are already raised by the state through daycare and public schools, where the globalists have been fairly successful in brainwashing white children to hate their own grandparents.

$2000+ isn't that expensive if you spend $0 on women.

Second link literally surprised me on how far human impersonation for robotics has come. We're so close, bet another 20 years should do it and I'll have my own walking, talking 2B

Attached: 8b4891a498e1e64-a-nw-p.png (530x375, 317K)

Anyone got the RARs of Gwen and/or "Alice" (blonde hair blue eyes, blue/white dress, white thigh-high and a black headband)?

>I assume at least one of you has saved all of DollGuy's pics

I bought one of these and after I fucked it I wanted to kill myself out of shame. I sold it on craigslist 2 days later. Dude coming over and examining it and buying it off me was one of the weirdest experiences of my life.
Basically, this should only be for 0.01% of the population who will never get pussy and never start a family. 95% of men and women should be making families. We need to fix men and women. These dolls will only make things worse, and if you have any sense of self respect or purpose you will seriously consider killing yourself when you unbox this cold corpse and the factory smell permeates your whole house.

Attached: 1537302545239.png (752x383, 45K)

>doesn’t go up to 11

Fucking trash

t. scared female

youre a shill. tried to bait and switch. die in hell

>I ain't paying $20 to download 51 images off SadPanda

Attached: DSC_0848_s.jpg (1280x1920, 263K)

Anyone promoting and engaging in sexual immorality will go to hell.

>speaking of self respect

Attached: 68FE1876-1429-42BA-A6DD-A1A5AC285B5E.jpg (550x521, 68K)

Hey man, you can either fuck a lifeless cold chunk of plastic or live a fulfilling life with family and people who love you and shit. If you think being alone with a chinese doll is your idea of the perfect life and that you can overcome how we were biologically designed to live and thrive, go for it, just mention me in your inevitable suicide note tho so that I'll know I was right.

Attached: 1537462708858.png (680x425, 11K)

Anyone advocating sex dolls should be shot because they are selfish, perverted, wicked, narcissists who rebel against nature and Gods order.

>You can buy sexbots
>they can literally look like anything you want
>model them off 3dpd
what's the fucking point?
Fucking normies

Attached: rapist.png (169x233, 28K)

You really need to be a capable photographer to make the most of a sex doll desu

Attached: IMG_20180822_222401.jpg (1120x1680, 420K)

>any self respect
I have self respect by not allowing myself to get divorce court raped like my father. I'd like to have a few sons but I probably won't be needing women for that in a few decades so I'll just continue to support non traditional means of reproduction.

Attached: The+ride+never+ends+_f8717494076717494c4994c01a3043f5.jpg (600x411, 79K)

Sure bud, as the bastion of morals you sure know a lot faggot

Attached: 0E6CA8CA-976E-47D8-A2FA-8DC66C44663F.jpg (496x516, 74K)

And so do I...

>"Feminists are gross, I'll show them by going MGTOW and become a male version of them harhar!"
>"I win by default if I just quit!"

A middle class man with no wife or kids sure as hell can.