Do you think lefties would bite?

Do you think lefties would bite?

Attached: PicsArt_09-25-09.20.45.png (2113x1440, 2.16M)

the younger elitist snobs would definitely bite at this. however the group that actually controls the left realizes just how poisonous this thinking is.

if thats the case, blacks, muslims, and possibly white women cant hope, and it would be permanent conservatives

>how to lose the nigger sand nigger and spic vote in 1 easy step

Depends where you set the min IQ. At 100 it would be white men for the most part with chinks, jews, and upper caste poos at the higher end. But if you set it at like 110 the white men get cut out so it'd be kind of shit.

thatsthejoke.mp3

Well, that would be an effective way to kill conservatism and racism in politics.

What about a cock size requirement for voting? I'm thinking 7 inches - basically all women and minispics would be removes (except for Michael Obama).

Attached: TheRealDeal.webm (1000x700, 875K)

No, because every lefty I know has a massive hang up on IQ as a valid measurement. They want tests that allow everyone to get a high score.

We would lose a lot of OP pic related, but I'm still willing to bet that the damage would be catastrophic to the left.

Ideally, it would be a written test based on our understanding of our government and history. Also, you would have to show proof of performing positive civil duties.
Turning 18 should not be the only requirement to vote.

Being given something for free makes people take it for granted. Who ever thought dropping the right to vote in every undeserving, unqualified moron's lap was either himself a moron or (((knew exactly what they were doing))).

Should have been a thing a long time ago
Well, ethnonationalists need not the smartest kind of people too in order to secure the elections. You see, you need dumb easily agitated people to advance your agenda

liberals are well aware that their minority pets are retarded

Most of the elites have drank their own kool aid. They wouldn't admit to themselves that they would lose the black and hispanic vote.

Don’t expect it will ever get traction but the left will have no choice but to counter-argue it by saying mudpeople would be disproportionately affected.

Set it at 125.

That eliminates almost everyone who isn't a white, jewish, or Asian man.
And we still outnumber those people drastically by raw population, even if they have a higher per capita.

IQ is not enough
First of all people at 18 today are still infants and not qualified to vote. I propose raising the voting age to 25 or 30.
Second you need to have some skin in the game. At the bare minimum you need to be paying taxes and not be a neet. I propose you need to have paid income taxes or property taxes at some point during your life and have at least one child in order to be able to vote.
Lastly you need to have a human IQ of at least 100. I understand you think anyone under 125 is an idiot and personally I was around 130 last I did one but I know good hard working people who are 110 and I think they are a plus to our society and should be allowed to vote as long as they fit the previous requirements.
It obviously goes without saying women shouldn't be allowed to vote.

Spreading this would force the left to admit that they believe minorities are retarded or if it is implemented, show it.

I've been saying this for years. We don't let retarded people own guns, fly planes, or drive cars? Why should they be allowed to steer the direction of the country?

At work just a couple months ago, a dimwitted leftist proposed exactly this to a noticeably uncomfortable black guy sitting next to him! The black guy just demurred the best he could without giving offense, until finally a smarter (though no less obnoxious) leftist who overheard all this delivered a lecture on the evils of this sort of thinking. The first leftist was pretty humiliated. It was wonderful.

tldr: Yes, at least some of them WILL bite!

>Drumpf voters ITT thinking "I took an online IQ test and it said 120, obviously I'm smarter than them darkies."

Attached: 1536047071276.jpg (227x250, 4K)

Found the nigger. I was tested in 4th grade at an IQ of 142 and placed into the gifted program. To this day i still score consistently between 140-145.

Even literal rural retard shart shoppers have higher IQs than niggers

Attached: IQ.jpg (600x395, 40K)

Your average democrat might be slightly smarter, but they're in that dangerous zone of not actually being nearly intelligent to figure things out completely and being way too overconfident about their own capabilities and judgment. Your average republican might be a bit more dumb, but they at least know their limitations and are able to stay humble as a result, which is ultimately the correct position.

>still score consistently between 140-145.
Still on /pol

Leftist here, I would love this. Bring on the rule by technocratic elite.

And damn proud of it too.

the exceptionally stupid should not be making important decisions

Why a bullshit IQ test? Why not an actual civics and economics test?

with all due respect, those IQ tests should be administered within electromagnetically shielded rooms, or they may not be as accurate as you'd hope.

You shouldn't be able to vote.

Oh, you too?
Same.

This is a great idea, drumpf voters are so dumb and diversity is literally heaven goys

>Everyone with an IQ under 100 should be prohibited from voting
Good idea.