Blood Donation

Is there any redpill to be dropped about this selfless act of kindness toward your community?

Attached: image[1].jpg (625x558, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/erincarlyle/2012/06/27/blood-money-the-guys-who-trade-your-blood-for-profit/#458cb4ff282e
youtube.com/watch?v=q8HZprTDjp0&t=403s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Aren't there places that pay you for blood? Why would you donate it?

Did you know that they sell the blood you donate? Not just for logistics costs either, regional demand determines the cost.

never donate to the blood bank jews.

Used to sell blood plasma a couple times a week for beer money. Pretty degenerate but maybe someone benefited from it. Whatever

Blood goes bad

how do people do this? i need a 6 hour nap after my blood is taken

I donated blood once. Find out Im the rare kind.
In the last 6 years, they have called me more then any one else on this planet has. I could block them or tell them to stop, but its sorta nice some times.

Attached: 239487298525982347.png (372x299, 6K)

Personally I keep people out of my blood/body as much as I possibly can.
Every time you let someone stick a needle in you or cut you open, you're rolling the dice.
Odds of something bad happening may be low, but unless its a critical need I say best avoid .

I don't want to get AIDS from (((fellow blood donators)))

Blood donations go directly to the elites and the Jews. They drink it and live longer than the average human. That's how the Rothschild kikes and George Soros are still in their right minds at their age. That's why governments always push for veganism and lie about parasites so people won't eat raw meat and animal blood. It's the most nutritious. Even the bible says life is in the blood. You're consuming the animal's life force.

dont want my blood inside of some faggots veins.

In order to donate blood, you first have to not be a total degenerate. Gays are barred from donating blood, can't sleep with hookers, cocaine and heroin rule you out, tattoos within 6 months will also rule you out. Simply saying "I donate blood regularly" means the person is 90% worth talking to.

congress really needs to revamp the laws prohibitng individuals from selling their blood. i mean, ill never do it because getting blkood drawn is the closest ill ever come to experiencing ptsd, but some would. in vegas, penn and teller give away tickets to their shows a couple times a year, and theyre good seats.

Attached: 9e58da974977b59f0964c8f4f7837a0fb3367ca9aec3219c4c06aeafb39dc9f5.png (440x278, 98K)

They actually sell it for a SHIT TON. Like the bag of blood you donate, can be worth THOUSANDS of dollars.

>tfw your blood goes to actual vampires

Im donating the maximum i can do as a foreigner in Japan at my age range. Which is 400ml.
If I'm in a country I give blood, in case I need it in the future.

Once centrifuged and cleaned etc.

Yeah but all the places like that are full of junkies and niggers
Fuck and they only pay me like $50 for that shit. How do I sell directly on the market.

my blood is fuckin sacred
and unless you are family or a close friend you can gtfo
you are not getting a single drop of it

You don't get that shit back

You make like 20 bucks and they make like a hundred thousand bucks. It's a rip-off and while there are altruistic donors, most are nigger tier trash who don't work or need cash for booze.

I always had a feeling they're making tons of money off of blood donor goys.

friendly reminder that if you're rh positive, you're subhuman

>t. jew

>t. monkeyman goyim

Attached: rhesus monkey ap_0.jpg (800x533, 130K)

I feel my business opportunity senses tingling. Amazon is telling me that these machines only cost a couple hundred at the most.

Attached: Hospital1.png (609x281, 169K)

Calm down scholmo

I wish it went to save nice white people who were in accidents. In reality it goes to Tyrone and Pablo after they blasted each other full of holes. Probably better to just keep it for myself in the end.

It's a nice thing to do if done voluntarily. It's one of those thing that everyone, i hope never, it's gonna need, either for a surgery in reserve or in a critical illness.
There are a bunch of dumb reasons to don't it, like that your blood ends in some one of lower ilk or some jew uses it for evil purposes or a jew receiving blood from a goy, things like that.

>tfw O-
>they want my shit bad
>don't want to donate because it will fuck up my lifting schedule
i'm a cunt

>forbes.com/sites/erincarlyle/2012/06/27/blood-money-the-guys-who-trade-your-blood-for-profit/#458cb4ff282e
Fake news. They sell the blood for ~$200-300 a pint

Because you can save a life for something that you replenish by drinking some orange juice?

All I know is that every single blood drive I’ve ever been to/part of has failed to actually make sure no one has AIDS.

They're not drinking the blood, they're replacing their old blood with young blood via transfusions.

>Do something normal in society thats good and benefits people

Pol users
>ITS THE JJJJJJJJJJEEEEEEWSSSSSSSSSSSSS

>yEAH BE A GOOD GUY AND BE A NORMAL FUNCTIONING PERSON

i hate this board

It's blood, user. You make more.

Except that no one actually checks anything lol, I was a fucking medic for six years, no one does shit except ask you questions that you just have to lie about

Name one time pol wasn't right.

When I was a degenerate I would donate then immediately go drinking and get drunk as fuck on a tall boy.

"Blood drives" are because people are too cheap to buy it. Hospitals aren't non-profits, you know.

Also have you seen the people taking your blood? Don't you think just for a second that they might not mind making you sick just for fun?

No way.

Saying women can’t do everything a man can.

Attached: 47AA4B1F-F475-4489-A829-FB1A5D6010DE.jpg (640x480, 38K)

they cannot make a woman pregnant.
>just saying...

Don't sling your shit-tier medical system fails to ensure safety as some sort of 'gotcha' against the non-degeneracy standards of blood donation.

yeah if you're rh- they fucking harass you.

Facilities that pay for blood require more than one visit. Staff are rude & don't follow safety & sanitation procedures. Expect to spend 2 to 4 hours in one of these shitholes.

They can do the artificial insemination with the mass surplus of semen sitting in labs. No men needed anymore, sweetheart :)

I'd donate blood and sign up for organ donation if you could select who to help. There is no way in hell I'd help the majority of people here. I'd help kids and solid citizens in a heartbeat. Not taking the chance of prolonging the life of a criminal or traitor.

imagine donating my blood and it goes to a gay aids nigger motherfucker. i'd feel sorry for my blood. rather not take a chance.

Most people have too much iron. Can help with that. Also those with heamochromotosis need to do it regularly. We evolved to lose lots of blood, constantly getting into thorns, getting stabbed, etc. Our coddled skin probably needs to be cut open to let blood out from time to time. White people are disproportionately affected by hemachromotosis.

In all probability, your blood will be sold from Jew to Vampire Jew to Deepwater Jew who will all prfit off it before it ends up being transfused into a nigger who was shot by another nigger. Both of whom have AIDS. So now your blood is in a nigger with AIDS in your own blood.

Attached: RaceWar.jpg (400x298, 51K)

Unironically this

Hang in there user

This

youtube.com/watch?v=q8HZprTDjp0&t=403s

I think that they should at least give you a blood donation punch card like deal.
>Donate 5 pints of blood and get 1 free if you ever need blood in a hospital
>Blood donation points expire after 5 years

It's really just dependent on the individual. I go back to my daily routine and go out for a run even with a pint empty even though they tell me not to.

>give blood for free
>hospital bills $2k for the transfusion
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't feel bad, the nog nurses punch straight through the veins these days. No blood, just pain. Hurts like hell.

Yea, but you can actually have them store your blood for your use only.
People do this in preparation for surgeries all the time.

Niggers/kikes getting my rare blood
Fuxking weirdo elite wannabe adrenochrome fags
Shady af, untrustworthy.
Genetic profiling

Nah.

Take heart lad, they honestly want you for who you are. They are one of the very few people you will ever meet that don't want you to change.

I would never donate blood unless they give you $500 a pint.

Attached: regan.jpg (474x633, 54K)

Not in my country.

The red cross sells your blood for a profit and they also have a CEO who makes millions of dollars a year. Stop giving your blood away so some fat cat can make a profit. Donate directly to hospitals.

Attached: 1531039077608.png (1000x951, 409K)

What i can t find is how much hospitals sell it to you for Im thinking 1,500 pint.

>hospital bills 2k for transfusion
>hospital also has CEO making millions

i... have news for you user

\____\/____/||
/ /\\\\\//
| |\\\\\\
\ \\\\\\
\______/\\\\
_||_||_
-- --

Um sweetie, Red cross is non profit. Meaning after all said and done no one is getting rich. Paying a CEO to properly run the joint is smart.

Well, for most of us the problem is we might end up accidentally saving some nigger's life but you're a Brazilian monkey so you're pretty much as low on the totem pole as you can get.

illegal to pay you for it in leaf land. their slogan here is "blood, it's in you to give" always thought it was in me to fucking live

>no one is getting rich
there's a reason every fucking charity spends like 90% of their income on administrative fees

True but id rather someone else had blood when needed, its not like I need the blood at the moment anyway. Im o type so it pretty universally used right?

Tbh some people will pay mad amounts for the rarer types on dark net markets I reckon.

given israel imports more blood than any other country due to taysacs...wellllllll. the jews muh laddy.

>I could block them or tell them to stop, but its sorta nice some times.
KEK.
One of the reasons telemarketing worked for so long is that old farts were just happy that someone called them.

Also: Friendly reminder

Attached: ShitskinsAreTakers.png (1730x1090, 373K)

T. Jew

Attached: blood2.png (814x769, 394K)

This is true. They asked me if I've ever had sex with a guy since 1970 or something. The truth is yes, but considering it was one guy and I've had a negative STD panel, I said no.

T. Organ donor

Story time, Anons.
>work as a assistant on a certain major political campaign of a certain individual
>get sent to rural communities to do some "charity" (buy votes thorough helping the community)
>fix the church, help us pave this road
>sure why not
>we go to a school
>we have to drop money and some diapers
>"why?"
>"it's for a good cause"
>don't think any of it at the moment
>talk with a lady who seemed really kind and well behaved for a place like this
>ask about what was that all about
>10 year old got raped by her uncle in El Salvador
>she left home for Mexico
>she got raped in her way here several more times"
>She "marries" a 19 year old dude
>she is pregnant
>miscarriages
>she loses a shit ton of blood
>blood transfusion in the most run-down hospital (free healthcare but below Nigeria tier)
>AIDS
>gets her husband infected
>he kills himself
>somehow to managed to get her pregnant before going out
>has her baby
>AIDS baby
>poor and basically living in a small house built by the community
>everyone helps her
>no money for the treatment
>she didn't ask for the money or diapers
>it was the people
To this day I still regret not helping her more. I don't know if she survived but odds aren't in her favor
I feel sorry for people who get infected like her.
Such a tragedy

Attached: 1515007502659.png (1280x720, 627K)

Based and redpilled

>go to doctor for yearly checkup
>blood test
>its a brand new nurse doing the needle
>she manages to fuck it up and I have a huge hematoma the next day
fug my life

Man, I fucking love not living in Mexico.
>GEA4Ey
>GAAAAY

>El Salvador
Things that never happened.

Your blood will touch another dudes dick and thats uber gay

They eliminated paying for blood decades ago because niggers and diseased addled druggies donated blood constantly and lots of people got sick from their irresponsibility. It's now illegal even for the cleanest person to sell blood.
You can sell plasma. The plasma is removed from the blood and they give you your blood back. You can sell plasma up to twice a week but the facilities are filled with disgusting people. I did it few a few months while struggling out of work to make ends meet and I felt so much shame being in the company of those garbage people.
In case anyone asks: first ever visit I was paid 35 dollars and 45 for second visit that week. Every additional week was 25 dollars first visit and 35 second. Not great but it's only a few hours a week laying in a chair.

>hematoma
aka a "bruise" you melodramatic faggot.

No miento. No pregunte de donde exactamente ella era, pero lo único que me contaron de ella era eso.
Es una lástima. Espero que las cosas se mejoren en nuestros paises al punto que ninguno de los dos se vea en la necesidad de emigrar.

I've long suspected Blood Donation is a scam in the US. I've even asked the local Red Cross about how much money they make selling it to hospitals and I haven't gotten a figure. The only official number out there is it costs a hospital $155 a unit and they charge $219 a unit, though those numbers appear to be nearly 3 decades old.

>there's a reason every fucking charity spends like 90% of their income on administrative fees
This.
Fuck (((charities))).
They beg for gibs while employing CEOs that make 7-8 figure salaries.
Why can't that fat cunt donate his time and effort like everyone else?

Charity is a good thing.
Just give locally.
When you drive past a house on fire, stop and give $100 to the poor bastard who looks like he just got smashed in the face with a sledgehammer.

Even if he spends it on hookers and blow, I guarantee that $0.72 didn't go to (((overhead))).

Attached: OldManHere.jpg (500x509, 86K)

>You donate your blood
>It gets SOLD to the people that need it
>The hospital/red cross gets cut a check, you get nothing

It's not actually illegal to sell blood or pay for it in the U.S.

It's just that blood that is exchanged for money needs to be marked as such before selling it to a hospital, and virtually all hospitals refuse to take such blood.

>The Selena Gomez Story
Every time I get depressed about the state of America, I just think of Mexico.

Attached: Too Many Mexicans.jpg (910x1024, 91K)

>aka a "bruise" you melodramatic faggot.

Attached: tenor.png (532x398, 367K)

SPOILER ALERT:

It was all a lie and she got aids fucking nigs for heroin

>got aids fucking nigs for heroin
No matter how many times I hear the history of Mexico, I'm always surprised how few shits I can give..

Attached: Pedro.jpg (800x826, 115K)

They make $ off ur blood and you get a cookie.

Ur blood is part of your life/spitlrit,don't sell it for some apple juice and cookie.

At the very least not donating gives me peace of mind that my blood wont be saving the life of some worthless antifa faggot like you