How should I redpill my liberal professor?

So, I'm in a philosophy class right now and I'm trying to come up with a topic for my term paper.
I need to pick a controversial topic and pick a side to argue, he's sworn up and down that he won't be biased and will grade fairly, which is why I want to try and redpill him.
He's just snarky and throws random jabs at Trump and forces his liberal values down our throats. I'm sure the sheep students don't notice or care, but I kind of want to pick a topic with some heavy proof.
The only thing it CAN'T be about is weed or abortion, though I'm not sure if he'd accept anything about jews or blacks destroying society

Attached: 1537523604370.gif (2970x2483, 1024K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/1000-EMPTY-GELATIN-COLOR-CAPSULES/dp/B075D24F6L?keywords=empty red gel capsule&qid=1537926985&s=Health & Personal Care&sr=1-4&ref=sr_1_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

put GHB in one of these; then fuck her in the ass. after you're done with that make Jow Forums her homepage on her browser.

amazon.com/1000-EMPTY-GELATIN-COLOR-CAPSULES/dp/B075D24F6L?keywords=empty red gel capsule&qid=1537926985&s=Health & Personal Care&sr=1-4&ref=sr_1_4

It's a guy, which makes the liberal part even worse

how dare you assume his gender.

bump to keep it up

Argue that it’s imperative on the government to fund race & IQ research to allow us to conclusively determine whether blacks are being unjustly discriminated upon by colleges employers police etc

You can't argue with true believers, user. No different from a religious fanatic

Yes, we need to prove wypipo wrong.
Go with this one, it's god tier

Unironically a good idea. You can argue about the IQ questione while looking as if you’re on the niggers’ side.
He probably won’t like the argument too much, but he won’t be able to accuse you of being racist if you frame it as “we need to prove that there is systematic racism”

Wow. I have to clear the idea with him first so if I can present the idea lightly, I can really lay it on him in the paper.

Is that how you think I should ask him about it? Or should I try to masquerade it even more to not offend his liberal senses

Redpill ONLY on "useful idiots" and the history from the interview and afterwards

As much as I would love to do a paper on useful idiots I'm genuinely worried that I'd get too personal. I could leave him woke or I could get a failing grade despite "muh unbias"

According to [Thesis],I believe that, if tested, a large-scale IQ test will prove that blacks are being unjustly discriminated against etc etc

Useful idiots would be good too.

Attached: 58xo1nlt5bo11.jpg (600x600, 41K)

Or perhaps one on our school system failure.

>Broadly speaking, what is the topic of your paper?
Race & IQ Research
>What are the sides of the controversy and what side are you arguing for?
One side being we should focus on researching the correlation between race and IQ, the other being that she shouldn't. I'm arguing that we should.
>In this paper I will...
Argue why it's imperative to research this potential correlation to conclusively determine the existence of systematic racism

The rest just goes on to ask about counter arguments and what points work strongly in my sides favor. I'm supposed to fill out this sheet and clear everything with him before I write it.
I'll be walking a tight rope with this one, you guys think I should try it?

I want to know how this turns out. Can you post a thread at a certain time you make in advance so we can know?

Write something comparing the commecialization of country music/stereotypes is the exact same thing as the minstral shows of the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Use Larry the cable guy as an example. Point out how he used to perform "comedy" with his actual speaking voice, but only became famouse after taking on a degrading caricature. From here, move into how the same leniency afforded minorities is withheld from poor whites despite the justifications for such leniency (poverty, lack of education) being similar in both groups.

Honestly, I'll probably be on Jow Forums asking for opinions and help throughout the process
It's a term paper so I'll be working on it for a few months, which is why I want to take the time to do it right

okay. what ya gonna call the threads?

bbumpity