Goys... I got a real story here and I want your opinion

Goys... I got a real story here and I want your opinion

Today, the (((Pope))) was in my city. I thought I'd flash a small sign with PEDO written on it, to the motorcade. When it passed, a police officer ran across the street to grab me and call for back up. They asked for my ID and after some threats from them I decided to give in. They ran a thorough check and kept me waiting for a while. To add, they didn't even search me up, despite mentioning that "don't keep your hands in your pockets".

What would happen in your country? I am still shaken, I don't know what should I do about this or wtf even happened.

Look at our (((MADAME PRESIDENT)))

Attached: 1537867814918[1].png (931x524, 689K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTWfZWzyhfk&t=179s
youtube.com/watch?v=l_3nZcUwcWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No posts in a REAL thread on page 8

Jow Forums is truly dead

Donald Bump

Probably nothing since we have freedom of speech. Maybe some butthurt bystanders, who might assault you.

I wonder how the Vatican got its tentacles into national governments. It’s crazy that a police officer came to reprimand you on behalf of the Vatican.

Bump

There was a bystander, he was filming the motorcade, and I jumped into his frame. The cops asked for his contact details too.

You wanna tell me this wouldn't happen in America? I was just standing, holding up a sign for 20 seconds.

Someone tell me what to do here please

we tell the cops to fuck off and bother niggers instead

Just calm down. It's the fuckin pope of course hes got tons of security. You were deemed a non-threat and let go. You should just lay low for a while and be a good goy.

People do shit like what you did all the time and cops will look at them and then look away again. Literally nothing here. Protestors get sandbagged for getting physically uppity or doing stuff that's actually illegal, not for shouting shit like "fuck [politician name here]"

Only a bit more than a quarter century ago, if you didn't suffice to taunt but to destroy this agent of the so-called west and succeeded, you wouldn't be imprisoned but rather celebrated. A fifty metre bust of your likeliness to dominate the main square of Tallinn. But the bastard wouldn't have been allowed to tread and strut with such brilliant arrogance inside the border in the first place.

Truly low have the Baltic people fallen in dignity in such historic rapidity. Of course, the regime wasn't perfect back then either, but surely after scrapping the present system you should look back across the centuries and salvage the best aspects of each era.

Attached: NSDPNESSR.png (2000x1000, 50K)

Didn't Estonia sink a quarter century ago?

that satan was near my country and i didn't even know? I would have make it clear somehow to pope that goym knows.

Attached: sings.png (1748x2006, 3.84M)

bots are keeping anons busy. Same threads 24/7

Jesuit run vatican is just another arm of the jew hydra.

>I am still shaken

You sound like a faggot, kys

852 lives lost, 24 years ago on 28th

Show me your flag, Vasja

You think it would be the same in Finland? I mean, this guy had a whole speech [OY VEY THAT VIDEO IS GONE]

youtube.com/watch?v=KTWfZWzyhfk&t=179s
"Finnish man tells truth about Islam"

youtube.com/watch?v=l_3nZcUwcWs

found the vid

Finnish man tells the mudslime crowd:
"You should not even exist"
*Finnish crowd cheers*

E B I N

i want to see that, surely it is somewhere

thanks

Attached: freindwookie.jpg (480x360, 17K)

no one cares faggot. take this weak shit back to eddit

I haven't visited plebbit for a year because I got banned, but keep bumping niggerkike