West Virginia allows voting from cell phone for midterms

Attached: Untitled.png (726x621, 402K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/election/w-virginia-announces-smartphone-voting-for-midterms-raising-serious-security-concerns/
techcrunch.com/2018/09/25/tinders-swipe-the-vote-campaign-aims-to-educate-young-voters-and-get-them-to-polls/
nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-snapchat-users-register-to-vote-through-app-20180925-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pjmedia.com/election/w-virginia-announces-smartphone-voting-for-midterms-raising-serious-security-concerns/

>worries about russia hacking paper ballots
>lets people start voting with their phones

our government is retarded.

polling will be overseen by a google subsidiary

Well we lost boys

>in a shocking election this year West Virginia votes D+25.
>Guess those coal miners hated all those new coal jobs lol

they're doing it on purpose to fudge the votes.

>It's real
But... why?
Is it hip to do everything from your phone? Have these people watched too much sci-fi or something?
Is this just the next step towards making sure jewgle can know every little thing you do?

Attached: o431aynBCj1ukquamo8.jpg (540x304, 51K)

Almost heaven...

Wouldn't Brett be on SCOTUS, then allowing him to tilt the vote in providing stricter voting laws across the nation?

As a software engineer, this is absolutely fucking scary. Mobile technology has tons of vulnerabilities. Why do faggots continue to push technology to areas that don't need, nor warrant, use of said technology. Anonymous paper ballots with identifier classifications that are not shared with anyone to prevent ballot stuffing.

This is ridiculous even for me

they dont just want to know, they want to vote for you.

Tinder and snapchat are offering voter registration. The steal has already begun. Be vigilant.

West Virginia. blue ridge mountains

surely youre joking r-right? I just dont know anymore

Attached: 1498213098648.jpg (641x530, 41K)

you guys need to come check out the rockies sometime,
#justmountainthings

Shit's already rigged, there's no need to use phones to fake the numbers. If however, you're seeking a massive increase in legitimate nigger votes to add a sense of realism to your blue waif...

>tfw all the ohio river industrial jobs left like 10-20 years ago
>tfw unemployment levels still at 8%
almost heaven.... West Virginia.

>don’t even have to show up and look like a real human being to vote
This is a good idea!

>requires selfie video in addition to scanned government issued id with photo

sadly, this is more secure than regular polls

Attached: 1537642104454.gif (207x207, 1.37M)

techcrunch.com/2018/09/25/tinders-swipe-the-vote-campaign-aims-to-educate-young-voters-and-get-them-to-polls/

nydailynews.com/news/national/ny-news-snapchat-users-register-to-vote-through-app-20180925-story.html

Here take a look. They popped up on the App as well.

If there's anyplace to be a Luddite it's with voting. Of course paper can be spoofed but at least that can't be done remotely.

Fucking idiots. There is no such thing as a secure electronic transaction. None.

Attached: serveimage.png (371x353, 100K)

This will allow people to vote while on meth.

What the fuck is stopping someone from just spoofing their IP and voting multiple times? Considering there is no ID checks for voting I can't imagine there is any way to prevent somebody coming in with a hacked phone and doing this.

This

Nothing at all.

I literally get spam on my phone and I don't know how the fact this is possible since I'm a hermit and hardly ever leave my home. Yet I get spam. I'm sure nothing can go wrong here.

Democrats failed to rig the election against Trump.
This time they won't make the same mistakes again. TPB/NWO need Trump out of office ASAP, these old geezers want to start construction for hell on earth before they die.

keep in mind that military intelligence monitored the 2016 elections which is the ONLY reason Trump made it through. Don't think for a moment that the NSA and military intelligence aren't watching this one closely again.

they did? i didnt know that

>swipe-the-vote
Fuckers are openly bragging about it already.

>post pictures of voters
>set VPN location to Russia
Get the meme machine going folks.

I like how you're all pretending our votes are actually counted, and they don't just make up the numbers as their candidate of choice is picked behind closed doors.