Are Russians based or not? I can't even tell. They BTFO fake news media all the time and I love their banter...

Are Russians based or not? I can't even tell. They BTFO fake news media all the time and I love their banter, but something tells me not to trust the eternal Russians. Am I wrong? Their government seems to promote traditional families and shit but apparently they tolerate a lot of gay shit with Islam and open mosques and other stuff. There's gotta be some jews behind the curtain somewhere.

Attached: 1531663140033.jpg (1200x800, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gt_EK0lT49U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

They have no morals and are subhuman scum who were peasants right up until last century when Bolsheviks took them over.

they are always drunk. what do you expect to read their thoughts

Also, they are jealous of Poles and have viewed them as superiors and elites. They want to get on their level but they are too subhuman to do so.

Putin is an Eurasianist, he doesn't support traditional family at all, where did you read this?
Modern Russia is literally a worse rotting version of the Soviet Union.

Russians are based the top Russian people are superior to all other people on Earth

no they aren't based the government is literally russian mafia

We have to have a boogeyman to sell you freedom

Attached: casio.jpg (125x97, 3K)

putin is putin, hes playing both sides in the us-china conflict to advance russian interests

Dude they are commies

You have to understand that it's a very US propaganda thing to project all the shortcomings of the US as a country/people into an enemy. The Russians are the enemy. What you see projected onto them tells you what the people projecting believe about themselves. Russians per se are neither good nor evil. They are an ass backward country that suddenly enjoys the advantage of not being totally dominated by the new viral propaganda and their propaganda is warm and fuzzy laughable bullshit. They are relatively sane because the new brainwashing techniques are not fully implemented there. It's one of the few places in the world where you can avoid constant hysteria.

We are all but pawns in Putin's game, he does a lot of based things but we should never fully trust him (nor anybody, for that matter).

Yeah well the American government is a jewish mafia, just slightly more flexible

putin is an actual leader.
he will be remembered for all time as the man who caught and saved russia after the wall of communism.
that said he is not OUR friend, he is the leader of russia, his interests are russian.
you can respect him as a leader, but never trust him entirely.
always ask yourself "what does russia gain from this"
and if that thing is not something harmful to you, then proceed.

they are cucked by jews too if you deny the shoah in Russia they will arrest you

fucking hell

and western governments fucking aren't !!

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 33K)

Actually Putin sold Russia to China. Siberia is filled with Chinese logging companies and processing facilities.

State owned channel promotes Russian women marrying with Chinese men:
youtube.com/watch?v=gt_EK0lT49U

The oligarchs will just keep sucking Russia dry until there is nothing left, then when it all come crashing down they will just run away to Singapore, Los Angeles, Monaco, French Riviera and Russia gets annexed by China.

Attached: пень.jpg (590x393, 35K)

Their state news RT is all over the place. One day they'll report how bad the migrants and illegals are bot in Europe and USA, run expose's and the like, the next they call anti-migrant groups and protestors "far right, thugs" etc
I'm serious, watch it for a week and report back...There's a kernel of truth in the theory that the russians are promoting divisiveness in the west.

This is true. I watch RT daily since local news channel aren't good and they are owned by jews (there's so much propaganda). RT is decent but it's partially biased in order to benefit the russian government.

The Russians are unreliable and masters at deception.