Thoughts on women soldiers?

Attached: 160708154226-british-female-soldiers-afghanistan-exlarge-169.jpg (780x438, 81K)

poop

Women have zero place on the battlefield.

/thread

would rape, regardless or what side they're on

go fight for the Jews

Attached: moon coon.jpg (1006x1024, 137K)

great for raping daily

putting females in the military is a way of making it easier to control.

Why are there Arabic men on their IDs

Admin jobs? Sure.

Stay the fuck out of my way when we're down range or I'll kill you myself. I'll put a flashbang in their FLC.

oh go fight for us goys

Attached: happy merchant.jpg (504x566, 66K)

Cringe

Cum repositories and trench diggers.

Attached: bolso-1.jpg (870x490, 54K)

I think women not being in the military throughout history caused them to be disloyal. They should be in the military but in separate divisions because they cause men to perform worse.

don't make friends with them, they are just rape bait.

>send women to fight
>they lose
>they retreat and get captured or surrender
>they get raped when captured
>this distracts the enemy

now actual soldiers can go and kill the distracted enemy.

>put rescued rape bait back into rotation.

>soldiers are supposed to be tough and strong
>women aren't tough or strong

we fuck 'em hoorah

Based and red pilled

They’re largely worthless, they almost always get pregnant conveniently before a deployment or when there’s a sweet back office position coming up.

Women should be bred top be soldiers for the future of humanity.
Their femininity destroys society.

that's not true.

it's a lot safer to send a brothel battalion in with the grunts than to let them buy local girls in those war torn areas, both in terms of STDs and random people with cell phones who will stage things to pretend it was rape.

Attached: 1408048236480.jpg (1350x1360, 584K)

This is what happens anyway. As soon as they’re introduced to standard ops tempo and the hardships of a life with few romantic prospects and an environment largely deprived of emotion to get sappy over and other bullshit they near universally find a way to get into the back office or out of any sort of ops position. The female MPs almost always wound up issuing day passes and vehicle stickers for 4 hours a day before being sent home just to get them out of the way, or sitting in a dispatch center with a pair of crutches because of a constant hip injury or pregnancy. The few that don’t go that route almost always get out, usually to marry someone they met at work or because they know there’s much better treatment as a roastie fucking dudes in night clubs while working some bullshit easy to obtain HR job as a vet.

Based and brownpilled

>women
>performing manual labor with a shovel

pick one

Attached: 555.jpg (600x375, 15K)

They type well enough and provide aid and comfort behind the lines.

They are literally a cancer. Not saying all women are not fit, but the number of women capable of upholding the standards in a combat mos is a waste of money, time and resources.

Thankfully i was in a grunt unit so we had no WM in our area. Rape charges and STDs follow all femalea in the military.

Idk how other branches are with women, but as for the marines, its a no go. Letting opha mae Johnson in was a big mistake.

Attached: 1537883314159.jpg (960x663, 37K)

Yeah, and that wont compromise unit effectiveness.

Listen here faggot, i was in the marines. Ive seen a whole fucking ship go on lock down and had a "health and comfort" search cause sailors and marines were getting STDs.

They found 1 blow up doll.

Only a retard doubts women as soldiers. If you think women can't kill or be radicalized then your enemy has an incredible advantage over you as you will just ignore them. Same with kids. Jow Forums has just watched too many Steven Seagal movies.

Attached: abu.jpg (580x419, 65K)

>Jow Forums
All I needed to see in that post.

Attached: soy dad.jpg (750x742, 107K)

only acceptable as nurses or in administrative positions

Almost useful MP duty, which is how Israel uses most of theirs.
Vehicular combat where hand to hand fighting is "impossible" like pilot or submarine is probably equal depending on individual and training.
Women as snipers were especially useful not because they were necessarily better shots, but because women at the time were not expected to be in combat, and thus if stripped of colors could pass lines like non-coms. But, are quite capable of hitting targets, they simply do not have the bone structure for hand to hand. So grunt work in a jungle, no go. Garrison duty on the occupied city? Right o.

Literal whores that are passed around and unsuitable soldiers.

There’s a lot of them in the MP Corps but they mostly delegate themselves away from ops at the earliest opportunity and will gladly either sit there for 20 years doing as little as possible and taking every opportunity to leave early be it from sucking off the gunny in charge of the back office to just being a lazy sack of shit who sits at medical all fucking day, to getting assigned bullshit like desk sergeant duty for all time where they become crusty cunts who shit on everyone humanly possible under them until they’re outranked after which they switch to doe eyed dick sucker.

They also cheat, all of them, every female in my unit was a raging whore. One openly cuckolded her husband and I think he got off to it cause he never murdered anyone even after finding other marines in bed with her, another let a shop of mechanics run a train on her, and another was just constantly sucking dudes off so much so dudes would send her fake texts getting her to knock on random dudes’ doors and she’d try to blow them.

that's one of them abu ghraib chicks isn't it? Those hoes are hardcore but the only reason they have there jobs is because it's extra embarrassing for Muslims to get tortured by females.

Even a decently fit man is able to overpower a military woman, Israel hires prostitutes to advertise is military.

I dont read post from meme flags nigger.

Attached: 1537847326694.jpg (648x470, 193K)

Would absolutely love to face an army of women in cqc

props.
die for iseael goyim.

Attached: idf-girls-merchants.jpg (1535x2011, 709K)

This is why we fuck with people so much at the gate or stop you for going 1 MPH over :(

I always drove drunk into kbay. I just give the mp a case of red bull and log of chew. I always got the knifehand of approval

If they become POWs they will be repeatedly raped by the entire unit of enemy captors.

Belligerents don't matter

They put a camera on our gate to spy on us to make sure this didn’t happen lol

100.000 people in a village 50/50 male female
>45.000 men die, no women die=birthrate stays exactly the same
>10.000 women die, no men die=birthrate significantly decreases

All you need to know. Who's a better soldier? I don't have the numbers but based on several factors I can guess it's what we're all thinking.

I don't mind them, but I think women are more so needed in bed than on the battlefield.