Hey Jow Forums, what really happened at Waco?

Hey Jow Forums, what really happened at Waco?

Attached: e264abdc827f0ead3ad49ea47bfe1434.jpg (650x366, 34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U_qCmuJWiAQ&t=675s
dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/04/18/branch-davidians-set-fires-self-fulfilling-prophecy-doomsday
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

When you get 5 stars they drive a tank through your house

2 groups of inept retards clashed that lead to over 80 people dying

ZOG slandered and murdered people for practicing their first and second amendment rights.

Bill Clinton ordered Janet Reno to murder the Messiah. This angered Yahweh and he altered the timeline that led to Janet Reno's last public statements that Donald Trump wouldn't be president during her lifetime. As we all know, he became president after she died.

some pissed off white guy that decided to blow up an oklahoma city building

jews

If you think about it, many of the mistakes of the Clinton Crime family can be tied to the slaughter of the Branch Davidians. One could argue that their tormented souls, burned to death, have contributed to the ghastly appearance of Bill and the severe mental issues of Hillary.

Federal government purposefully murdered men women and children to make a point.

McVeigh did nothing wrong

>you must be 18 to post here

nope they have the audio of the cultists being ordered to burn it all down

Bullshit

The Feds had no legal right to be there in the first place

This too.

Attached: waco3.jpg (1198x1355, 351K)

Fpbp

>one-line writing prompt
>directly addressing "pol"
>inability to do basic research
>no source, argument, or context
Newfags, learn what canvassing is. OPs, learn how to write a post.

Federal government murdered outright over 80 civilians defending their property from an unjust action. And the public supported it. This country will accept tyranny at any corner when it comes, it never fights it.

The Feds kill a bunch of citizens including children. Remember how they burned down the cabin Christopher Dorner was in too?

Attached: waco-shooter-ashes-3.jpg (1458x1161, 198K)

The fires started from the illegal gas canisters that are known for starting fires. They made sure everyone burned when they used a tank to make oxygen holes. Every fed who was there is a criminal.

There is an ominous cloud of mystery surrounding this event to this day. My take on it is as follows -

>insane cult like sect of Christianity starts a commune on some farm
>accusations of pedophilia and gun stockpiling
>Government shutsitdown.jpg

The debate is ongoing today because those in favor of the Branch Davidians felt that the government infringed on their rights and should have just left them to practice their religion. I don't remember if guns were actually found but I think its confirmed Karesh was a super pedo.

I'm not on either side but the Branch Davidians are fucking insane. Just watch any interview video of them, they are so far gone its actually quite creepy. They are totally gone, literal NPC's.

It was a giant burnt offering to Moloch by the NWO. We soon discovered that Moloch cannot be satisfied and soon we had more and larger burnt sacrifices.

> cult leader tells cult "the guberment is a commin for us!"
> goverment ineptly does indeed come for them
> cult leader and cultists decide to die instead of submitting
The ATF fucked up big time imo.

youtube.com/watch?v=U_qCmuJWiAQ&t=675s

Kay Griggs confirms it was Jews, and their pets. Kissinger is confirmed a rapist homosexual. Albert Einstein is confirmed a homosexual. Uncovers Israeli plot to assassinate John F. Kennedy. Jewish child assassin programs: confirms Clintons love for Haiti, and confirms U.S. reason for Bosnia.

One hell of a damning video.

EYES WIDE SHUT.

Attached: Millertime.png (624x951, 891K)

The abuse against children allegations were totally fabricated. Koresh did marry a 14 year old, but that was legal in Texas.

dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/04/18/branch-davidians-set-fires-self-fulfilling-prophecy-doomsday

educate yourself my dude

a holocaust to moloch

Attached: holocaust meaning.jpg (500x755, 133K)

Even Delta Force was there

Attached: FBI-snipers-with-heavy-equipment-.50-cal-Barret-rifle-Mt-Carmel-March-1993.-copsproductions.jpg (1469x1170, 75K)

>>accusations of pedophilia
not the Feds justiction
>gun stockpiling
SHALL

Getting the modified weapons not a right to be there?

Davidians forced the fucking delta force and ATF to retreat across an open field - and he Davidians LET them go. Butthurt assed feds decided to come back and kill the younglings to reward their honor. Remember there is no "government" beyond the gang with the most members.

Joe Biden did his best to cover it up.

>accept tyranny at any corner when it comes,

As long as it's our tyranny.

Attached: george-lincoln-rockwell-1.jpg (1200x808, 278K)

You tell me

Attached: waco.png (1287x667, 1.11M)

SHALL

Kay Griggs names the men trained to kill the people in Waco, and the other Jewish things they do as well.

Kay Griggs died for our red pills.

>dallasnews.com/news/crime/2018/04/18/branch-davidians-set-fires-self-fulfilling-prophecy-doomsday
Let’s hear the recording.

>feds arrive at press conference, dripping with child blood, fresh from the slaughter
>"we uh, killed some bad guys?"
>NPCs all exhale and relax, God bless the fed

nice meme

NOT

spbp

People died due to stupidity. Darwinism in action.
/Thread.

>inept retards shot the preeminent US special forces off their property
22lr is weirdly good at tearing through armor, serious, check it out. With a tiny bit of know how, some stock steel, and a lathe, you can hammer out a decent replica of a Sten gun. Just needs to be a "go fuck yourself" style bullet hose, really.

Attached: Slimes.gif (500x500, 178K)

BE

The government killed a bunch of crazy people and their kids.

Attached: 225064B0-DEFE-48BF-91BC-9F2324C845E2.jpg (600x800, 75K)

According to American Horror Story, they all literally shot themselves and burned their own compound to the ground when the ATF and FBI tried to save them from David Koresh.

Sven, I dont want to hear about stupidity from you. You're entire race is going to die out because of the stupidity of your government.

The sad part is, plenty of people will believe that to be the true story because it's been so long that it happened, most idiots in my generation haven't even heard of it

Jews killed Christ again

R8 my breakfast

Attached: F3E711DF-1364-4D23-81FF-0B4360EC8067.jpg (4032x3024, 2.61M)

It's time for breakfast

Fatfuck/10

Well, that is what happened.
They found gunshot wounds to many of the skulls found in the compound after the fire was over. The only way that could have happened is if the Dravidian's did it, as there is no way the FBI could have.
They also have audio recordings from inside the house that implicate the Dravidians of starting the fire.

Remember, these guys were fucking crazy, I cannot figure out why people have so much doubt about what happened, when what happened was exactly what you would expect of religious fanatics, even down the self-immolation.

FBI incompetence.

The behavior of the FBI and the Clinton crime family also led to the Oklahoma City bombing which killed nearly 200 people.

The FBI and the Clintons are still a problem for America to this day.

You implicitly believe the info you were fed? Good, good. Can we talk about Ruby Ridge?

>186983684
getaloadofthisfaggot.png

Attached: nikememe.jpg (750x1140, 64K)

>They found

The FBI lie about everything, just look at the muh Russia investigation. They had even greater motive with Waco to lie about what happened to cover their own asses.

it was a massive child trafficking site. bill clinton was president at the time. it was to send a message.

government shot up a bunch of weirdo pseudo christian hippies and then burned them alive along with their women and children.

The clintons were involved. Thats all you need to know.

They legally sold guns, that was their business

fuckin right in the feels

Some of the agents got tired of being there so they started the fire against orders.

INFRINGED

**The government killed a bunch of Americans and their kids who were simply excercising their 2nd Amendment rights without hurting anyone. The government made up bullshit after the fact to try and cover their asses after they unleashed black hawk helicopters and .50cals on US citizens on US soil. The government also shot first.

A few White people just wanted to get away from (((government))) oppression and all the (((media degeneracy))) and they were killed for it.

Is it true the tanks burned down the compound?

The other option was burning to death

The FBI set children on fire in order to say that if you don’t fit in to what the Federal Government deems normal, you’re going to be branded a meth maker pedophile, and the military police can execute your spouse and your kids on live TV whenever they feel like it.

>Rockwell
>Supporting tyranny

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.43M)

>calling it a compound
That's the alphabet soup word for "bad goy homestead" Stop using it.

You need rehab

The government says that the Branch Davidians started the fire themselves. The controlled-opposition shills say that the government started the fire inadvertently but are hiding it. Intelligent people know that the government started the fire deliberately.

Fucking sides

Attached: jre111crt -- 0247 -- vpy111gli'.jpg (1000x563, 281K)

I'm not sure whether to be more concerned about the drinks or the hour during which you have breakfast

So the tanks had flamethrowers on them?

You've never heard of flamethrower tanks?

Attached: DF20656A-0959-4A44-A87D-D03BE04BB9B6.jpg (504x308, 27K)

Get that fuckin beaner beer modelo outta there.

fbpb my fucking sides. awesome post

I have, just not on those Abrams or what ever was used at Waco

Surely this debate has gone on long enough, is there sufficient evidence to demonstrate that the tanks themselves had blowtorched the place?

What happened? Hillary Clinton and Janet Reno murdered dozens of American citizens to get the collapse of Hillary's health care plan off the front pages. Koresh did nothing wrong.

You're a fat alcoholic fuck.

Exactly, same bullshit everyone says because they think there is some kind of mystery to it.
>Break the law.
>The law shows up.
>Shoot at them.
>standoff.exe
>Run out of supplies
>Crazy leader kills everyone instead of admitting hes a fucking fake.
Yeah, so fucking mysterious.
Ruby Ridge was fucked. Waco wasn't.

Again, bullshit false mystery.

Or they could have surrendered and not murdered a bunch of children....

the water was contaminated

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 14K)

I was in middle school when it happened, and when I got home after school my sister told me that she saw a flame come out of a tank and into a window before the fire started, live on TV. She literally told me this while we watched the compound burn on that same live broadcast.

To this day, she swears she saw it, and that it's never in the replay videos.

Attached: kip111bri -- 1320 -- wxv111vcj'.jpg (475x701, 40K)

The irritant they gassed the place with was highly flammable, and something inside most likely ignited the gas. The tank in the wall where the door was sealed the place. It may not have been deliberate, but the way the feds handled the entire situation and their own gross negligence started the fire

America Wake Up! Or, Waco!
>A Star is Born

>everyone is so stupid believing in this bs
>be like me and believe the first thing you hear on the news

Or the feds could have given them the couple of days to reconsider their beliefs like the theologian suggested. These people believed the end was upon them and the feds were agents of the Antichrist, coming to kill them regardless of how they acted

7 seals of revelation = 7 chakras. He was teaching people how to open it. They burned them all in a fire sacrifice for the gods the satanists worship.

Attached: 1529980873610.jpg (680x700, 62K)

If there was nothing to be gained by their action, then incompetence is likely. Although Ruby Ridge was still very recent at the time.

Attached: gyd111udr -- 0393 -- hyc111oth'.jpg (500x714, 140K)

>They released a show based off of this story
>It's called.... WACO

Shutting down militia groups is gain enough if the events leading up to Ruby Ridge tell us anything about their motivations

Branch divisions were a sect of 7th day Adventist, literally our healthiest and longest living white people. Government wanted to kill vegans that defied authority. Trial by fire

child fuckers got nuked

Modern day folk hero

> so much bullshit in this thread
heres what really happened:
At the end of the fiscal year, budgets come under review. Rumors were spreading that Clinton was considering cutting funding to the Bureau of Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms (BATF), so the BATF decided they needed a big showy raid to prove they should get more funding, and not face cuts.
The BATF found a likely candidate, a 7th Day Adventist religious retreat in the asscrack of texas. Like all 7th Day Adventists, they are an apocalyptic evangelical sect, but hardly a cult. This particular sect of the 7th Day Adventists was called the "Branch Davidians" and they had been on that "compound" since the 1930s. the sect had amiable relations with the local community, was noit considered dangerous or wierd, they were just "that religious retreat out off Double EE Ranch Road" called "The Mt Carmel Center". the Branch Davidians (henceforth abbreviated to BD) had a side gig as LEGAL LICENSED FIREARMS DEALERS. cuz, well... Texas.
The BATF decided these guuys were fringey enough, backwards enough and reclusive enough to make a fine target, and the BATF knew they had guns, because they were LEGAL LICENSED GUN DEALERS IN TEXAS!.
the BATF sent in undercover agents, but the davidians spotted them immediately, and did NOTHING to them. the curent head of the sect, David Koresh, took these agents posing as new converts on the grand tour, showed them EVERYTHING and invited the BATF to come by any time. instead, some weeks later the BATRF rolled up in a cattle traiiler, dropped the sides of that trailer outside the front door of the church house and unloaded with SMGs M16s and heavy weapons. the BD, not knowing who was shooting, but expecting The End Times to start any day, returned fire on what they assumed was The Army Of Satan come to exterminate them before The Rapture could carry them away. BATF didnt identify themselves, and just started shooting, this was proved in court.
then shit got wierd.

A government standoff that resulted in the murder of a bunch of people all over this little device that's still legal to this day. The 80s equivalent of the bump stock. Nosey fucking neighbors called the feds over "full auto" semiautomatic gunfire.
Karesh used to sell them along with other gun parts.

Attached: 6307715_02_hellfire_trigger_system__640.jpg (640x549, 38K)