It's Okay to be WHITE: ORIGINAL - The Million Poster Pin UP

Do Not Alter The Message or Flyers

Anyone Who Tries To Change Things Is A Shill
There Is No Phase 2
It's Okay To Be White. 5 words. Simple, elegant, effective. The plan is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2.

Do not trespass or vandalize.
Do not do anything illegal. Anyone telling you anything in these posters is illegal or will get you into any REAL trouble with actual authorities is a shill. This has been shilled hard and is false. Anons have confirmed with local law enforcement and lawyers that it is perfectly fine.
However leftists are literally raging at this campaign and like typical leftists will likely try to hurt anyone who does not disparage white people: so be safe, DO NOT CONFRONT ANY LEFTIST PSYCHOS. Just walk away and put up posters elsewhere/later.

Do not say anything provocative. Our message of tolerance is enough to further unhinge an already badly unhinged left.

NOTE TO MEDIA/POLICE: communists are lying saying there are blades under the posters. This is untrue unless THEY themselves planted these. What would be the logical point for this campaign to do this? (logic is not a leftist concept as its "white supremacist")

We are giving the left all the rope they want and they are racing to hang themselves. The goal is to expose the media's anti-white bias through their reaction to a harmless flyer. It is working. Stick to the plan. There is no phase 2. Anyone who suggests change is a shill.

On Halloween post the fliers EVERYWHERE legally possible to post stuff. Only universities is not a good idea.
Car windshields, bulletins, posts, walls, ect.

Important:
>Wear a costume, it's halloween! Show some spirit and disguise your self ;)
>Make sure it says 'Okay', not 'Ok'
>THIS IS NOT HATE. We are doing this for the pure reaction from the left, to one simple statement. This will reveal them as hypocrites to all normies, in the boldest manner imaginable.

Tools/suggestions:
>No wheat paste - we are not commie vandals
>tape/staple

Attached: 1*nCXmcc5AnESOj6ADyGhlIg.png (1600x2262, 73K)

Attached: IOTBW.jpg (250x143, 5K)

also, stickers are good for quick placement.
best placed at eye level crosswalks are great locations.
and remember: if you see a IOTBW thread, be sure to bump

No-one disagrees with the statement itself you fucking load of brainless tossers.

Bump

Fun. Im going to LA this weekend and will deliver

THIS HALLOWEEN

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO

finna bump on these niggas

Bump

I really hope Salvini kicks out the rapefugees as promised, but unfortunately the anti-immigrant parties seem to be running out steam. We need to get other white people in order, and to make it very clear that it is them or us. If Europe gets browned like North America than there will be no place in the world for whites. We have a right to live in our OWN land among our OWN people building a future for OUR children.

bump

Yes they do, they really do. They only like whites who kiss the progressive ring and bow before relativism and celebrate the colonization of the West. They cannot stand whites who assert themselves and refuse to treat our own culture as something disposable. In fact, they can't stand the idea of white people having culture because then white liberals would have to admit that they are soulless and non-whites would have to admit their presence is a destructive force.

the best place to put them is women's bathrooms. in the usa this is easy, just declare you identify as female if anyone looks askance as you enter to drop hip hop albums.

Attached: 1536048598528.jpg (207x225, 42K)

Bump

Attached: 1516757896395.gif (540x304, 468K)

Bump

am i white

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 73K)

Yes, and make sure your children are too

i have brown eyes and pol says i'm a nigger

Good luck this year!

Attached: W 01.png (396x382, 113K)

>Unable to take banter
Maybe you are a nigger...

Attached: 1450436143834.png (454x453, 73K)

bump

put your DNA on GEDmatch and see what your highest oracle is?

What's keeping them from pulling these things down? Maybe we should put razors underneath this time.

Attached: 15379277239d95.jpg (1600x2262, 130K)

Daily Remind

people with bike locks have said they will be watching. Look out!

Whites can have brown eyes moron. Its unlikely for non whites to have non brown eyes though

eyes so dark that you can't see their pupils aren't white

i didn't because you have to pay for it

Attached: eye.png (295x272, 150K)

INSTRUCTIONS

Attached: IOTBWPrimer.png (1273x396, 77K)

INDOC

READ THESE BEFORE PARTICIPATING

Attached: IOTBWPrimer2.png (1319x471, 80K)

Nice try shill

Is there a preferred website to get the stickers from?

I'm not a shill, I'm apparently the only one with a spine in this thread.

Whatever you say famiglia

Attached: CIA2.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

Glowing niggers.

Attached: C374CB05-36AA-459A-8824-1B4E7C594A24.jpg (439x290, 32K)

You know the rules about memes: after a month or two, it's user's a jew.

Attached: 1535034651778.jpg (1440x1280, 252K)

>eyes so dark that you can't see their pupils aren't white.
Incorrect. Aryans with darker complection are still white. Even with darker brown eyes. Yes its rare but still white. Where are your bloodlines from to explain this. South europe any part? Balkans?

So do it and rightfully go to jail.. Except of course on halloween you wont do shit lol

God be with us

Attached: 4EFD7820-0DAC-4E85-AF1B-978DEA6911CC.jpg (750x614, 463K)

My grandmother was from genoa (north italy) and I still have a spic skin tone.

>inb4 my parents aren't my parents

Attached: italian hand.jpg (445x563, 28K)

this

Interesting fact: the original IOTBW campaign, oct 31 2017, was to the day 500 years after martin luther put up his sign on the church doors

jesus, another italian who doesn't know about being nigger

another interesting fact: in 50 years you will die, still a virgin and in a state mental facility

You you are white but go to the gym and maybe read up on what groups actually encompass aryan. I hope you arent one of those morons who was (((brainwashed))) into thinking aryan means blonde and blue

I just fucked my gf like 30 minutes ago. Srs. Have you ever seen a pussy? The new right is not what you think my little basedboy friend.

well then you won't mind this sign now will you?

Of course I'm not going to do shit and neither is anyone else here. These pranks are always one and done: you're all going to bluster up to the end of October and have as much of an impact on the real world as plebbit.

Basteboy?

fuck off

Attached: amerigo vespucci.jpg (246x205, 6K)

everyone say hi to the new Shareblue shill who is responding to his own comments.
Don't forget: you're here forever. We were like you before we came here.

Attached: be24z9411ti01.jpg (2544x4000, 906K)

Jow Forums mods auto filter s--o--y to based

I bloody wish, do you know how overloaded state mental facilities are? They don't have the space for actual patients, much less epic memers.

I wish I had the will to be a virgin for 50 years. I fucked a GILF hooker two nights ago.

Bump

Last bump before bed

bump
if you are an underagefag (i know you are fucking here) and cant put up papers around your school or whatever the fuck, settle for stickers and putting smaller sheets of paper wherever you can, when you can
dont get caught
Godspeed

nice digits, leaf

Make your own. 2 methods in this image. Just use the regular ones unless you plan on putting up hundreds, then the thermal printer is the better option (Unless you already have one)

Attached: iotbw_methodology_v4.png (1600x800, 1.24M)

Bump.

Attached: Brasil.jpg (479x960, 72K)

I'm putting festive smiling Jack-o lanterns all around the borders of mine since I put these fliers up around Halloween eve. Makes it more fun and I leave watermelon Jolly ranchers scattered around the poles and bus stops where I put them.