POC of Jow Forums when was the first time you can remember experiencing racism first hand?

When I was maybe 7 or 8 I remember a kid at my summer day camp telling me
>look user, you’re a real nice guy, but the fact is you’re a nigger
I can’t be the only one with an experience like this

Attached: F9A296FE-32D8-4CB2-840B-2651A62E5ED4.png (1590x1036, 1.26M)

First time I killed a white bitch i went to jail, wtf racism

Attached: 1537703115670.jpg (640x444, 91K)

I was driving a Mercedes owned by my uncle’s business associate with my cousin to Palm Springs for him because they flew there. A police officer pulled us over and assumed it was stolen. My cousin and I struggled coming to terms with this for a long time.

lmao so you sarcastically deny racism exists? Lol love you Jow Forums never change

bump

Attached: 1494128056580.jpg (1024x683, 139K)

>POC
>Jow Forums

Yeah right

Just for fun, is that the plot to My Cousin Vinny?

I went to the store to get some cigarettes. I forgot my money, so I grabbed the box of cigarettes and said I’ll be right back. The owner tried to stop me and said I was stealing because I’m black. Then, on the way home, a cop tried to run over me and told me to get out of the road ‘cause I’m black. We got in an argument and he shot me, because I’m Black. My homies tried to protest and they burned the city down, ‘cause we black.

Attached: 6F3AEBE0-6B5C-4DFD-9C46-EB174775936C.jpg (233x300, 48K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

a nigger

Attached: 1536492557755s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Episode of Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

I was opening some field worker's eyes to the truth of Chavez fighting illegal immigration and (((their))) spin on this. Turns out one of em had a daughter going to UCSC and tried to get the company to take action after calling me a race traitor Nazi.

Me calling a bunch of black kids niggers when i was living in the US, i was maybe like 9 years old

I'm quarter mexican. On my dad's side, whomst acts whiter than you. Not even raised in a spanish speaking home - zero influence in my childhood. Irish/German mom wants my brother and I out of the house so she could cheat on my deployed father and sends us to some kind of beaner space camp . We were excluded by the other kids because they didn't believe we were one of them, and the tours/activities were in spanish so I felt lost the entire time. And I'm fairly certain the kids were always making fun of us in spanish.

That would be 2003 as a 6 year old when I was playing with a kid and referred to him as 'black boy'. He then told a teacher and I got in trouble. Fuck shitskins

Are you from SoCal? I’ve heard none of the latino kids that grow up there ever learn spanish

Chicanos all speak english with a beaner accent

I always thought it was a joke . Friend would call me nigger/his colored friend . I'd call him thieving kike , uncooked pizza . It was all bantz until everyone got all gay about it . Now it's all about being "race sensitive" and making sure no one's feelings get hurt , fuck niggers , fuck kikes , fuck chinks , fuck liberal whites cucking themselves to all of the above , and especially fuck sand niggers

Near McChord in WA

Are you drunk?
Wait so what’s the difference between Chicano and Latino?

I dated this smoking-hot blonde that was stacked, but she kept making racist comments over the weeks & months.
She hated Obama and had a brother that she frequently bought guns for, since he lived in the state below us.
I was a confused liberal at the time, and it was totally bizarre to me because we were in a lefty college town and she was a girl.
She was really the first truly racist person I ever got to know.
After a while I accepted that she wouldn't fit-in with my friends and family, and stupidly ended things.
Fast forward 8 years later and she's the woman I compare every girl to. I blew it.

Attached: 1514276473590.jpg (479x608, 61K)

how is that racist? did he deny you opportunity or cause you harm? how is stating an objectively true fact hateful? you're a nigger and a cool guy, yet you're such a self-absorbed faggot that being complimented offends you.

Wait. A cop just ASSUMED the car was stolen because none of the information matched yours?

WTF!

>tfw black living in the deep south and have yet to experience any type of first hand racism

Attached: DmJVwF6XsAEU4Ih.jpg (765x999, 50K)

Chicano is just a us born latino (usually of mexican origin)

>be me
>went to DC for a spring break trip with dad and stepmom+ little brothers
>walking in the metro waiting for train
>asian/mexican looking woman walks over to us
>"I hate you racist American pigs, you should be ashamed you peices of shit"
>we are confused, it was out of knowhere,
>keep in mind, we are all from NC, so going to a big city like this was kind of new to us, so we thought we did something wrong, or "offensive"
>see her again while waiting for train
>"you racist white pigs should all die and go to hell, your kids shoot each other in school"
>she says something about russia and walks away
>kek

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x179, 3K)

> Be me
> Suit up for interview
> Walk through rent-controlled neighborhood of city by mistake
> At least 15 (I counted) locals see me and then spit on the ground where I'm about to walk
> tfw 100% European in USA

i give indians a real hardtime. fuck i hate them

Wait, if you were in Washington, and only the slightest bit Mexican, why was there a “beaner space camp”? And why in the world would they assume everybody knew spanish?

This is officially the most interesting story.

I've never experienced any sort of racism living in the USA. Most people assume I'm white until they hear my parents speaking to me.

t. American born, Syrian heritage.

Also, wtf is “beaner space camp”???

Thank you, mister Jerry Seinfeld

>tfw white and got my ass kicked every day walking home from school because of my skin color

I went to DC when I was 14 too

When I was in school back in Mexico all the little kids used to be mean with me for being the only whitey when we were studying about conquistadors and shit

That sucks, and I’m sorry. I hope as an adult with clear eyes you don’t hold any resentment, and realize the underlying causes.

Attached: 8ABEB914-4A0C-4621-9B5F-503CEABA8DAF.jpg (678x381, 30K)