One man dead, his son fighting for life in hospital over trash dispute

Like a bat out of Hell 2. Electric Bataloo.

It began, police say, as a dispute among neighbors in Abilene, Tex. Two families argued about where to dump trash in an adjacent alleyway. Insults escalated to threats, culminating in a vicious assault that has left one man dead and his son in a critical condition fighting for life in a medically induced coma.

Police have arrested the alleged killer, 37-year-old Aaron Howard who has been charged with murder in the death of 67-year-old John Miller, and the attempted murder of his son 31 year old son Michael Miller.

Aaron Howard is no stranger to local law enforcement, who has previously been charged with a string of violent offences, including against his common-law wife Kara Box, who filmed the incident on her cellphone. Facebook posts, which have since been deleted, even show Aaron Howard talking about 'taking medication' and making threats against the mailman and other government employees, in a series of bizarre outbursts which some say give insight into a man who was a ticking timebomb.

The Sept. 1 standoff between the neighbors, which ended in the fatal bashing, was the final argument in a days-long feud over trash disposal, said Abilene Police Chief Stan Standridge, speaking at a news conference about an hour after the incident.

“It’s been going on for a couple days, and it culminated in today’s violence,” Standridge said.

John Miller was killed in front of his son, Michael Miller, who himself was set upon after seeing his father bludgeoned to death . The encounter was captured on the cellphone of Howard's wife. The Fort Worth Star-Telegram published the footage on Thursday, which gives a rare glimpse into a deadly dispute and sheds new light on a weeks-old killing.

Reached by phone, the Howard's declined to discuss the incident.

Attached: millers_attending_local_Albiene_slutwalk.png (220x259, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSQHgNRoUEI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The video, at a little over two and a half minutes unedited, begins with the Millers, both holding cell phones at their sides, staring Howard down, a flipped twin mattress between them. That mattress, Kara told the Star-Telegram, was the conflict’s catalyst.

Howard had thrown the mattress in the dumpster a couple days earlier, he said. But on Sept. 1, they saw the mattress back on their property. So Howard moved it back to the dumpster. Kara said Howard’s nieces, nephews and brothers were with them, too. She told the paper that she saw the father, John Miller, walk to the dumpster, pull the mattress out and toss it back on Howard’s property.

That’s when, Kara said, Howard and Miller started shouting at each other and Aaron Howard pulled a baseball bat out of his pickup, she said, at which point, Michael arrived to support his father. Howard's wife started recording the altercation on her phone.
“Oh yeah, you’re going to jail,” Miller Senior can be heard saying in the video.
“Nah I’m not,” Howard replies. He’s holding his baseball bat at his side.
“Back off ... If you come closer to me, I’m gonna call the police,” John Miller says calmly, holding his cell phone at the ready.
“Hey, you hear him say he’s gonna call the cops on me?” Howards asks his wife, before turning back to John Miller.

The men begin trading insults, their voices get louder. Howard tells the Millers, “You’re dead. I promise you, you’re both dead . . . I’m gonna kill you.” Howard continues to berate the Miller's, with a series of homophobic slurs and continued threats of vioence against both men.
Howard responds that he doesn’t care and repeats his threat.
“If you come within three foot of me, I’m gonna call the police,” John Miller says.
“You’re not going to call the police on my husband,” Howard's wife Kara responds.

A couple of seconds later, a thud can be heard and we briefly see Aaron Howard launch the baseball bat at John Miller, striking him on the right side of his head, and the camera moves wildly. Then John Miller is seen falling to the ground with a large gash on his head. It's unclear if he is still conscious or not. At this point, with his son Michael frantically dialing his phone and pleading with the man to stop, Aaron Howard quickly retrieves the baseball bat and then proceeds to viciously strike the motionless John Miller laying in the dirt approxiamttely three times, directly on the back of Mr Miller's head.

“Dad? Dad? No! No!” Michael screams.

Michael Miller throws his phone and bravely tackles Howard and attempts to wrestle the weapon away. He is no match however for the 6'7" Howard and is easily owerpowered and thrown to the ground next to his father, who no longer appears breathing.
Aaron Howard, bat in hand, now continues his beating on Michael, who goes into a foetal position and in between strikes on his back and upper torso, is struck on the left side of his face and begins to have a seizure. The assault culminates in Aaron Howard stomping both men on the ground while making more homophobic slurs.

John Miller and Michael Miller had been struck several times , said Standridge, the police chief. At the news conference, Standridge didn’t disclose where on his body John Miller had been struck, but said he died after being transported to the hospital.
Michael Miller is currently fighting for life in Abilene Regional Medical Center, with doctors saying the outcome, if he does survive the next 48 hrs, will likely be grim. 'The extent of the swelling to Mr Millers brain is extensive and that, coupled with a number of shattered veterbrae, means the likeliehood that Mr Miller will ever walk or feed himself unaided are slim' said one Doctor who wished to remain anonymous.

The investigation is ongoing, chief Standridge said.
On Thursday, Aaron Howard said he didn't want to talk about that day or the charges against him.
“I really don’t have a comment one way or the other,” Aaron Howard told The Washington Post. “This is something that I consider a private matter between me and the state of Texas.”
Mr Howard was booked into Taylor County Jail on murder charges, but was released ahead of his court date after he posted a $25,000 bail, the Star-Telegram reported.

this isn't even what happened

Stop posting misinformation and lies you faggot. Orange shirt got killed and hillbillies are fine.
S L I D E - T H R E A D

Narrator: "You're watching The History Channel. Today on Historical Shitposting for Retards, 'Satire: What Was It?'"

Attached: 5746974096y8437906.jpg (1000x1000, 201K)

You dumb faggot, the aussie is showing what would have happened if this happened in a gun free zone. Learn to have advanced concepts you brainlet.

fuck you larp

Thanks for your brave post ausibro this needed to be told.

Attached: 1533782429003.jpg (406x364, 49K)

never forget
youtube.com/watch?v=QSQHgNRoUEI

I appreciate your effort. 9/10 you did not work for nothing. Good mental exercise.

Op is not a fag

today Op was a fag like usual

Pretty gud post user. I feel like I should carry since it's constitutional in my state, but I don't go out much so it probably won't make a difference. At least if someone puts shit on my yard I know to grab my AK.

Because you have gun.

That is exalty what would have happened in an country like mine.

9.5/10

Good work Australia

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1285x854, 2.18M)

>We are now shitposting via multiverses
I am so fucking proud of my country. Suck a dick Canadians.

well done

Are gun rights faggots such pussies that they are now inventing fictitious parallel realities? How in the fuck can anyone be scared of a retard with a bat when you're a fat lard with a fat lard inbred son next to you to restrain him?

Attached: 189470250923.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

retard

Thread is full of tardation. I'm so fucking tired of it all, just put me out of my misery.

Attached: 1534994460559.jpg (970x545, 50K)

>two unarmed fat lards could have restrained a 6'7 blue collar stronk man who also had a baseball bat
no

I hope these guys don't get punished. They were defending themselves from a psycho.

tl;dr. kys, kangaroo prison island retard.

Attached: dingo fucker.png (625x619, 803K)

kikes

The Roo Returns to Restore Righteousness.

The rest of you, Take Your Swing.

You really that daft?
Oh, that's right, you're the guy who told us all we need to disarm "for safety."
Yea, say hi to that Justine bitch who's cucking your whole nation into saying shit you don't believe, under threat of law...