Mfw Kavanaugh gets 53 votes on Friday

>mfw Kavanaugh gets 53 votes on Friday

Attached: S M U G G G.jpg (1385x730, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZURHD5BU1o8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zina is such a fucking qt

Attached: 1511423926538.jpg (464x606, 37K)

When's the last day they can possibly confirm him? What are the odds Dems delay the vote until it's too late?

Attached: mommy.png (392x358, 157K)

Are you white?

Dude they are just gonna keep pushing it back. first monday, then thursday, now friday? it wont happen until the end of october.

You burgers and your muttskanks.

>not posting the original

Attached: uSi4SY.jpg (464x606, 40K)

If Kavanagh gets confirmed on Friday, th sheer volume of salt will make Tiamat herself jelly
Can’t wait

He'll be approved. I have zero doubt. The Republican party is putting a shit ton of weight behind him, and they're going to crack the whip on the oddballs in their ranks.

>tfw I understood this reference

Attached: SupremeWojak.png (680x788, 94K)

>(((Qt)))

Traitor

Of course, he will. it's Clarence Thomas all over again. Same shit, different decade.

youtu.be/ZURHD5BU1o8

we are unironically reaching 2016 election energy levels. i will march in Trump's military parade, holding feinstein's head on a steak

I love Zina Bash. Millions of sperm sacrificed in her glory

>Wow this guy must be a fagg....
>*Checks flag*
>Yep

enjoying the asspain but can you imagine the forces kvetching when ginsberg goes down or sotomayor?

Well, trumps steaks certainly seem large enough

Brainlets:

Friday is the judiciary committee vote, MAYBE.

Manchin is going to vote to confirm him to save his an other senate seats. He knows more than anyone that if volatile dems cause him to not be confirmed, that will invigorate the GOP base in the midterms and they will all be out of a job.

interesting. as a young boomer, I'd never known of this. any other notable nominations with similar circumstances?

B-b-but Christine Ford is so credible!

Attached: Credible.jpg (640x420, 25K)

So Alledgidly:
>Girl at a boozey party with guys
>Guy makes a move on girl
>Guy never goes through with it
>"B-b-b-but guys making a move is rape"
>"Ign-n-n-ore that preventing guys from making a move allows women to not be assertive and rigs the game in the favor of women since now you would be forced to play their stupid games."
>"Raped" female doesn't say anything for decades
>Just long enough before his appointment for the news to spread, but just short enough to prevent a thorough investigation female suddenly gets the idea to come out with allegations in a move that is totally about justice and not about power and politics

The globalists are losing it, it's fucking hilarious

>Just long enough before his appointment for the news to spread
Not only that, but members of the committee had this information withheld from them by other members of the committee who received the story by fax back in July. They could have brought it up in closed private sessions with the rest of the committee or with Kavanaugh, but didn't.

It becomes clearer every day that the Democrats are the real problem when it comes to relationships between men and women. Most of the big wig rapists were from leftist Hollywood, they start movements that are clearly all about power and not at all about the people, and they do not care about conservative women. Now is the time for the right to seize the moment and publicly stand in unwavering favor of life-long relations between a man and a woman and give this party-till-the-West-dies crowd a good hard spanking. Men and women need each other, and Democrats and globalists love trying to divide us because they know they cannot control or manipulate the natural family unit.

The Democraps truly never change.

underrated. much cuter than zena the undercover kike