Are there any other forums or websites on the internet where the administrators or mods aren't ultra-cuckolded...

Are there any other forums or websites on the internet where the administrators or mods aren't ultra-cuckolded, baby sensitive, drooling retard, faggots?

I swear, lately I've been getting banned left and right from different companies' sites/games. I've had like three League of Legends accounts permanently banned just for chat infringement, when I was on Reddit I had multiple bans and posts removed. I could go on and on. I can't even imagine how bad it would be if I used social media.

I think we have an EXTREME problem with sopping vaginas infesting the internet. It's my one true dream in life to be able to meet these ban/deletion-happy mods and admins in real life so that I can stomp mudholes in their heads.

Where else can I go to avoid this faggotry besides Jow Forums?

Attached: 4b6.jpg (400x343, 8K)

try queerchan, niggerchat, glp, abovetopsecret, goat, ytmnd, and the travelocity forums. all redpilled 1488

GLP for the UFO demons and rapture. Just don't mention Tavistock Institute.

>ytmnd
Greatest gathering of white nationalists on the internet- but get a long range radio for real discussion.

Moderators around the entire internet have become a fraternity of ideologues that use their labor. "We do it for free" to pass their influence onto the admins to limit free speech. As an example of making "the product" look better.
So they get free reign to censor (((hate speech))) and safespace the place for them.
Reddit is a clear example of this.

There was actually an anti-censorhip campaign that had a broad following on Reddit years ago - before it imploded and was overrun by SJW mods. It's a Leftist zombie chamber now

Moderators now flaunt their ability to ban people from multiple subs that they maintain. Simply if you critique their ability to do it.

Attached: Capture+_2018-09-15-04-53-31.png (1300x1635, 173K)

I am afraid Jow Forums is also cucked. If you write s oyboy it gets changed in basedboy, and when I started talking about it in another thread (although it was on the first page) the thread got archived.
WTF is going on?

There's a lot of conservatives in heaven OP.

KYS

Debbie Wasserman schultz

Try Mastodon, it's virtually impossible to censor it and we could have our own version of it.

Nope, liberal faggot, waiting for the mass democrat suicides coming soon, once Kavanaugh wins, we keep congress, and Trump is re-elected, I expect at least 100k liberal fucktards to suicide. No way in hell we're missing that kind of awesomeness, I've got graves to piss on ad parties to throw!

Attached: 1494019206727.jpg (566x622, 95K)

Can you elaborate?

Also:
> said Jow Forums is getting cucked
> proposed an alternative which is technically sound
Got dups both times, what does it mean?

We need another chan. Cripplechan is too autistic for an alternative.

Q says VOAT

Reddit is beyond finished. If our government held a referendum on whether or not to gather all Reddit mods, owners, employees, and admins into a stadium and then nuke it, I would vote yes in a heartbeat.

Attached: 32828-28555[1].jpg (320x240, 13K)

You first, you literal faggot. Slice your throat.

Attached: 1533745012800.jpg (225x225, 13K)

listening to blumchen radicalized me

You can't go around calling people nigger. You can't go around insulting people these days, unless you use toothless Tumblr insults like pissbaby. Don't talk about politics if you can't hide your powerlevel. Don't talk about race or religion. There OP, I fixed your problems.

There is the other place.... not mentioning it to you though. But there are better places to discuss things, yes

Attached: sketch1537805057161.png (1024x768, 900K)

the funniest thing of all your autistic write-up is the fact that you wouldn't say anything you type online to someone's face you little phaggot.

Imagine complaining about the need to have some basic fucking manners online. Just imagine.

NEETs are truly the lowest tier on the social hierarchy and you can be truly thankful that you live in 2018 or otherwise it would be game over already

Kurt Waldheim was a nazi