NBC "Being White" Hitpiece. Will they ever learn!

Jesus, these bastards never learn. idn't they see the MTV vid. This is pretty bold...

youtube.com/watch?v=wjHg65JORi8

Still sitting comfy 30 dislikes and 24 likes.

Attached: myass.png (1834x1306, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_DiAngelo
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Robin_DiAngelo&oldid=773185373
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Functually
Illiterate

>hello (((fellow whites)))

ALWAYS A LOUD
KIKE WOMAN

Attached: every-fucking-time-jew-woman-female-kike-scooby-doo-unmasking.jpg (259x194, 18K)

Don't give them view you fucking brainlets. Christ you electionfag boomers are fucking stupid.

we should spread this like wildfire. normies need to see this

It’s not a word, but I find it curious that this is the suggestion when googling it

Attached: 33DD170A-85E6-47D1-BCE8-83CC00B05003.jpg (1242x560, 211K)

And to be black is to be illiterate, period.

She's Italian though. She's not white.

they just don't learn, do they?

Attached: 1490178605168.png (657x527, 44K)

Fuck off, shill.

na you fuck off shill. no try to say she's white when she's clearly south european. she cannot try to speak for whites with this anti-white rhetoric when she's not even white herself.

It’s like they want Whites to be White Supremacists.

>howdoyoudofellowwhitepeople.png

That "woke " music tho

Trust me goyim - you must be submissive to KARA BOGA

Attached: 3d2.png (600x656, 490K)

Wow.

>Robin Diangelo

Wikipedia conveniently leaves out who her (((parents))) were, but it does state that she supposedly coined the term 'white fragility'.

This guy gets it

you're the one with the meme fag you piece of shit. you are clearly the retard shill

UHHHHHHH

Attached: Untitled.png (1927x1101, 1.68M)

shes a kike, no philtrum, ie. a kike if nothing else gave it away lmao, nice damage control JIDF

Those are some funny ass comments

When did Weird Al get a sex change?

yea ok whatever you say. keep supporting the anti-white moor rapebaby spewing garbage while pretending to be white

Surname DiAngelo. Wow you slavshits are retarded.

see notice the area below the nose, the usual bridge gap isnt there. Jews dont have philtrums

But this is a jewess.

Zing!!

>get called out
>insta reply with racism
Typical jewish behaviour, hello Moshe

Ask me how I know that's a kike.

yeah whatever. you probably support this italian bitch since you're a slavshit (aka nonwhite subhuman) and she's saying antiwhite propaganda

Interesting. Got any picture goblin or break faced examples?

Why are you retards freaking out? Nothing she said is necessarily wrong, in fact most of Jow Forums believes in racism and racial divides and she merely acknowledges it. She doesn't even mention white privilege or sjw nonsense, really, she mostly sticks to race and race issues which do exist.

Attached: 345678975621.jpg (600x600, 48K)

THE NORMIES NEED TO SEE THIS. DOWNLOAD IT, DISTRIBUTE.

Attached: 1536959079655.jpg (399x398, 36K)

They must. There was a show, just an hour or so ago, on CBS, I think, that mentioned "alt-right" and white nationalism and featured a pro-white terrorist. The anti-white attacks are just relentless.

"oh wow yeah Shylock is totally italian, see he's a merchant in VENICE not in JUDEA"

Based and Superstructured

just keep it in mind next time you see a kike without a beard, its easier to notice on shekikes

>DiAngelo
>White

USA USA USA USA

Alinsky Rule #4.

Attached: article3.png (1259x723, 269K)

I haven't even watched it yet. I just reacted to the stuff shown in the OP.

>To be white is to... on the topic of race

"White" by the zionist classification is a race. Therefore this statement is buffoonery.

Make hem play by their own rules?

They make more effective propaganda than 100 natsocs organized with a printing press could ever imagine accomplishing. The funniest part is they are so brain dead they think they are doing the opposite.

It is to the extent that we both hate civicucks and boomers who want to pretend that race doesn't exist. But she wants to acknowledge race so that she can continue to suck black cock, while we want to be free from it.

is she /ourgirl/?

this

Yep

What are you talking about? It's literally the usual
>wypipo and only wypipo are rayciss
garbage but all the inflammatory words have been removed so that retarded faggots like you with no understand of language don't realize that it's the exact same tripe.
Unironically fucking kill yourself. Don't even just kill yourself. Skin your stupid ass alive and roll in salt after jabbing yourself with epipens so that you can't pass out from the agony.

Attached: 1493749387760.jpg (772x501, 64K)

Attached: OyVey.png (1927x1101, 658K)

What did you change?

Attached: 2iq8xy.jpg (815x500, 176K)

>shitalian subhuman shills against White people
swear to god never seen that before. and then they ask why we genocided shitalocucks on the coast in 1940s and 1990s

NPC news is reliable by normie standards though, they won't care until it affects them personally.

Attached: 1536676396857.jpg (234x264, 10K)

Right wing death squads sooooon

>In Jewish mythology, each embryo has an angel teaching them all of the wisdom in the world while they are in utero. The Angel lightly taps an infant's upper lip before birth, to silence the infant from telling all the secrets in the universe to the humans who reside in it; the infant then somewhat forgets the Torah they have been taught.[10] Some believers of the myth speculate that this is the cause of the philtrum, but it does not have a basis in traditional Jewish texts.[11]

>Only "functually Illiterate" people can't see the change sweetie

It's a Rorschach test for "functuall illiteracy".

that means I'm white?

this one's a wop

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robin_DiAngelo

It could...look at it as a "baseline" while your DNA test results are being tested and analized.

Absolutely agreed, white people are denied their heritage at every turn, in an attempt to erase the struggles and adversity they had to overcome over centuries in order to achieve what they have today.

They do this in order to rewrite your history.

Don't shoah the video guys. This is a golden redpill for normies.

I clicked on it just to read the comments section. I hope it keeps going in the direction I thought it would till comments and ratings are shut down.

Attached: 1470644991453.jpg (596x699, 157K)

>this is NBC news
>news
Does anyone else feel like the simulation is breaking? Like the cracks are showing?

Categorizing people based on skin color shame on you anti white racists.

i love that not even normies fall for your obvious shit anymore. So much for constantly proclaiming you are the smartest ones lol

always right

Attached: Screenshot_20180925-201146_YouTube.jpg (1438x494, 78K)

NBC: It's not OK to be white

So what if you’re illiterate on the topic of race?

What does being literate on the topic of race do for you? It doesn’t improve your health, lengthen your lifespan or advance your career. You can eat all this shit up, but if you’re white, you’ll still be hated no regardless.

>Still sitting comfy 30 dislikes and 24 likes
i doubt it

Attached: takeyerswing.png (601x1506, 1.49M)

I haven't watched a television channel in almost 10 years
I can't even imagine how a television show would be relevant in public opinion anymore

"I would say not focusing on race--refusing to grapple with how race shapes virtually everything--is what keeps us divided"

So is this bitch actually admitting that race matters a lot.

Attached: 1518183840456.gif (193x135, 1.4M)

I noticed Sarah Silverman doesn't have it, that fucking fridge-bitch

She's Mediterranean, a place known for having had lots of Jews throughout human history.

Do you honestly think (((JewTube))) is going to shut this down?

She's as Italian as Ben Shapiro.

Ump

the day pedro realized he was actually, in fact, a spic

Attached: 1530280256320.jpg (703x703, 78K)

i honestly think you are too low IQ to understand what she was saying.

DiAngelo is a surname of Greek origin. But you can clearly see that she's a Jew from her physical features. Which makes sense because Greece is just a boat ride from a former historical Jewish hotbed.

haha every fucking time. I swear every anti white shill in the media is a fucking kike, without fail.

>oy vey fellow goyim I think we really need to forget about all this goy pride, it's so toxic and hateful

Attached: (((white))).jpg (594x479, 46K)

So white people are just morally inferior and ignorant.

What can you do?

Serious af right now. I dont understand what these words mean. Is she saying individualism is racist? What the actual fuck does this mean?

Attached: What did she mean by this.png (2880x1800, 940K)

she actually says "my fellow white people" at 2:38

see
You're fucking mentally retarded. Please kys self

Is she implying that Jews aren't white?

Attached: jewish_graveyards.jpg (644x214, 96K)

I was raised illiterate on the topic of race. Thank you lady that you directed me to this fountain of knowledge.

2005 leftists:
>there is one race, the human race!

2018 leftists:
>there are races and focusing on races makes less racism

??

>illiterate on race

Wait, I thought whites were obsessed with race, thought they were the best and propagated race based white supremacy?

Which is it?

this is something you want trending so normies can see what (((they))) truly think of them

She says people need to be educated on the difference between the white race and the other races. Is this the right place for that?

Hitler was right.

Attached: 1504865645819.jpg (1794x1344, 600K)

right now while the comments section is open is the time to shit on them, after they close the comment section its time to report the video for
hateful content.

>en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Robin_DiAngelo&oldid=773185373

holy shit check the first entry

Jesus christ she is full blown anti-white nazi!

don't tell argentina

Friends TV show certainly was, what's wrong with an all white America, suddenly, NBC?

>>being white means not being taught anything about race
now let me break down race for you as an intelligent white person who knows more than you

don't spell it out for them