Lol he is a literal laughing stock. the rest of the world laughed at him today. sad

lol he is a literal laughing stock. the rest of the world laughed at him today. sad.

Attached: shutterstock_9894451a.jpg (900x600, 77K)

Of course they did.

My wallet isnt laughing though.

he's also orange

Who fuckin cares?

Attached: Who Fucking Cares.jpg (460x708, 114K)

I was the only Trump supporter in class when we watched this. Everyone was laughing at him but looking at me.

sure

the entire rest of the world apparently

some entitled creepy pedo UN bureaucrats laughed inappropriately and you think we care?

Attached: 1502575405107.gif (245x230, 871K)

what a generalization. yes, everyone who judges you is a pedo. got it lol.

regardless the things he's saying are fucked up get ready to die for Israel and KSA inc mutt boxes draped in flags can't wait

Attached: 68e81dbbe300c708e127bb6b3.png (505x461, 39K)

Who cares if they laughed. We are the leaders. They literally dont pay for their own defense they only THRIVE is because of us. I do not care if any of these crap spineless country's laugh. Because the joke is on them!

They were nervously laughing because Trump could wreck all of their shitty little countries at anytime and with or without cause.

They didn't laugh at Trump. They laughed at all who support him. Now tell me what you think that will mean come November?

man I wish i lived in your bubbles.

they very clearly laughed at his remarks. he doesnt mention his supporters at all. he does however make claims about his administration which were responded to by laughter.

Who gives a fuck. 90% of the countries represented in the UN are third world shit-holes.

Laughing at him is laughing at his base.

This man has his hands on the nuclear codes

A lion cares not for the opinion of sheep

Most powerful guy on the planet says whatever he wants.

This

that speech was beautiful, and i teared up at the end.
fuck you, kike shill.

And this is a case when the word LITERALLY was real.
They laughed at him and he was shocked! He even said "Didn't expect that reaction, but that's OK."
He actually thinks the world is one of his fucking rallies.

Historical day. Never in the history of the USA was the POTUS a literal laughingstock. This is what you guys wanted - you got it.

>My wallet isn't laughing
Your medical insurance and having to pay extra for chink goods that had tariffs slapped on them count as unnecessary financial hemorrhaging

I threw away my MAGA hat after this. I don't want to be laughed at. This is humiliating.

Right now, on every TV around the world. On every radio because laughter is a sound - the world is understanding that Trump is a joke.
If you don't care, you're not really MAGA, you're just a fucking snakeoil customer who has been conned by the USA most famous con-man.

i've been laughing at him since he made the hair spray speech thinking his room is hermetically sealed

um no lol

They hate us cuz they ain't us. I laugh in the face of anti americans.

Attached: 1536968531786.jpg (379x488, 89K)

I got exactly what I wanted and more.

Attached: Cool.gif (477x396, 346K)

The laughter is them trying not to burst into tears over the free milk they will no longer get. They just can't believe that the Americans finally voted in someone who isn't a puppet to globalist shills like Soros and Zucc

His base is very small. They deserve to be laughed at, and deserve to feel shame for electing Donald Fucking Trump as President of the USA. I mean, really? HAHAHAHA.

Like Nixon, in 15 years, despite having won, it will be impossible to find somebody admitting to being a Trump voter. (Nixon did win the popular vote though so...)

fuckoff lanisters
easteros rules

So did I. It's fucking funnier than I EVER imagined, the GOP is going to be eradicated because of it, and I got a great tax cut for my troubles.

> isnt a puppet
LOL

The world has no room to laugh. This is how world leaders who cant run a country do to deflect from their own problems.

Why do they keep saying this like americans care what the world thinks?

We dont lol.

The GOP downfall gives me a boner too.

The Rothschilds aren’t laughing anymore.

Attached: 8E854D4E-D92C-4D7F-B7AF-6F6F6210E6AB.jpg (790x445, 217K)

Might as well be. UN is a joke haha.

lol five threads with the same picture and message.

Attached: C9D486C1-91D9-4E66-9057-F12CA808B44B.jpg (400x400, 110K)

If you're making more money it has nothing to do with Trump.
I know you're smarter than this, user

>Yes, I'm a lone wolf "sheaths katana"]}

You fucking maga chuds are pathetic. Really, I pity everyone on this board who honestly believes in this fucking idiot and the snake oil that is the republican party.

Enjoy getting multiculturalism and feminism shoved up your asshole - there is no escape. We've won, and we are always right.

shouldn't laugh at the moron with nukes. just
saiyan.

Attached: metoo.jpg (720x681, 60K)

He should have been like, "I know, funny right, I did more in two years than Obama did in his whole eight years." Could you imagine the butt hurt that would be shown from the Commies.

Not true. Only dumb poorfag Trump voters don't care. Trump has no plans or ideology he's just a boilerplate Republican as far as policy - tax cuts for the rich, deregulation for fossil fuels, sell of Government land to private business, take away healthcare etc. etc.
People with money care what the world thinks about us because there's no such thing as "American Corporations." They're all global because the internet shrunk the earth. Same way you get to circlejerk with nazis from across the globe.
Trumps base, you, don't care because you're dumb as a fucking rock.

UN as an institution is a joke. But there are many allies there. Trump shit on most of them today but was sure to call out: Israel, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Poland (?).

Lions do get eaten by jackals though.

no one around the world gives a shit about your former bonobo president nor your current chimp president
they were laughing because he was acting like they're at his rally and should give a shit about his alleged accomplishments
you're so gullible and stupid it's amazing

That's basically what he said. He got laughed at. Obama would never get laughed at by other countries. Never forget - nobody hated Obama more than Israel.

fucking all these fake news talking about the laughter. fake news is all.

he made a brief brag, 5 people chuckled... he made a joke about the chuckle, like any improv stand up comedian would recognize as brilliant, and the entire room clapped and laughed at his joke...

they were in awe of the rest of his speech, other than a few nervous smirks

it's 4d chess.
He only pretends to be a complete moron
near the end of his presidency he'll do something miraculous and pretend he was only pretending the entire time and damn will the Democrats look stupid then.

It's the UN. Who fucking cares?

>like any improv stand up comedian
Jesus christ

Attached: pfff_fb_1580449[1].jpg (300x300, 29K)

he laughed it off like a boss and was very charming, people even clapped while they laugh at his joke

It's ok, burgers. Just do what you always do. Bomb the shit out of them.

as in, its a public speech tactic used by comedians. getting laughs from a room is no easy feat .

While they laugh like donkeys, their ancestors weep in the afterlife.

Who gives a shit what the U.N. thinks?

Maybe we will, leaf boy. Then we’ll come for that basedboy Trudeau!

Attached: 1536203348342.jpg (645x280, 32K)

>"not the reaction I was expecting"
>BaHaha, he really is that retarded
Trump can do it without even trying.

envious laughter. The jews laugh because he is the greatest head of state that ever lived. Calling everyone out, hauling ass and taking names. No more bullshit, no more secrets, no more playing games... straight to business.

Attached: 1537007618483.png (500x491, 210K)

sorry for your feelings

except nobody said anythng about him retarded. quit projecting.

if you watch the video its clear he stomped the room..

FUCK YOU LOW IQ

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-15 at 5.40.57 AM.png (1892x947, 1012K)

good one lol

Laughing is not an argument

you're a dumb boring faggot

Chekkkem!!

Attached: notlaugh2.png (627x353, 631K)

nobody laughing now ehh

Attached: nolaugh1.png (621x276, 427K)

I'm beyond satisfied with my President. He did it all for us! What love!

Attached: 1537918674340.jpg (344x372, 19K)

Trump started smirking as soon as he boasted about the economy, he smirked and said "It's true!!". I think he was trying to hold in his own laughter and the audience caught onto it. Even Trump knows he's trying to sell us some cold hard bullshit. It's a game to all of them, I'd link the Sean Spicer video of Trump mocking us about the job's numbers but what's the fucking point? Trump fanboys (I voted 4 the dude) just believe every single word he says and will simply ignore watching said video. It's pointless.
I'll probably vote again because atleast he makes this kabuki theater entertaining, all politicians fuck us either way, might as well get a show out of it.

Huh, why had they all stopped laughing by the end? They must have had bad shellfish for lunch or something because a lot of them looked pretty sick.

kill yourself ruskie

>what are tax cuts

I bet the rest of the world doesn't want us to put America First either. Deal with it faggots.

>Third world shit-holes
I notice it's mainly first worldist that love to say "shit-hole".

Attached: 20180922_144255.jpg (3264x1836, 2.48M)

Not the entire, just a few guys who are loving NYC more than their own shithole nations. Don't worry about them.
Also, Trump handled that really well, he didn't flip out, he didn't get angry, he just laughed with them.

America first benefits the whole world. America's innovations and efforts benefit the entire globe. No one else can say the same. Go ahead and but Afghanistan first like Germany did. Now they are being murdered by Afghanis in the streets.

>this thread again
You're not even trying

Just seen that on CNN youtube

I'm embarrassed

look at those giant castle walls and barbed wire around their nice houses...geee i wonder why that is?

Attached: 1532584135091.png (534x550, 366K)

Attached: BIDENREMEMBERS.png (508x764, 435K)

The strangest part is the rest of the world is shit

And I mean completely and utterly shit even australia is fucking shit compared the USA

Pretty disrespectful of the UN but its not a Trump rally and he was acting like he created a utopia so he got what he deserved.

Truth.

It's like some drug addled jugalo laughing at his wealthy dad for being a square.

please clap

Don't care. Pic related is why. Short version; The US is pulling back. Shale extraction tech made us energy independent in April of 2017. We can grow all our own food, have plenty of natural resources and are undergoing the greatest period of industrialization since WWII. The rest of the world is on its own. We're out.

Attached: 1523999883352.png (1570x872, 308K)

> jews own all media
> jews hated Obama
> media praised Obama 24/7

What the fuck are you talking about you dumb nigger. American east coast jews loved Obama like a long lost son...Actual Israeli jews didn't like him because he's a fucking muslim