What did they laugh at?

What did they laugh at?

Attached: 9990909.jpg (675x675, 78K)

They laughed because the only other option was to cry.

Lol. Its so funny watching Trumps house of cards come crumbling down.

They laughed at your $40/lb butter and $100/lb steak you stupid dog-fucking syrupnigger

But what specifically did Trump say to stat the laughter?

They're more familiar with people rambling a bunch of soaring rhetoric about everyone coming together to heal the global community and face the world's challenges arm in arm. He decided to talk about himself and his country. I like it. He wants the world to know that we're working on us right now and that they should do the same. Fuck the UN and its smarmy detached globalist commie diplomats.

>no wall
>increased footprint in Syria
>still in Afghanistan
>trade war China
>bully NATO
>trade war EU
>announce regime change for Iran
>act like a ignorant bellicose cunt
LOL

I heard the speech. It was very good. Putting America's interests first.

But what laughable claim did Trump make before the UN?

Whatever it was, trumps entire entourage was also laughing

He has 6 years left and he's already beaten up the entire clown world. Trump's only goal in his first term is to clean house and remove the anti American obstacles. Please. PLEASE, try to tell me he hasn't degraded the democratic party to a total joke. Please read the headlines where their 2020 front runner is threatening an anonymous image board, and then come back to this thread, and try to tell everyone Trump didn't completely FUCK his opponents.

They are laughing at the perception that he's an egomaniac talking about American greatness in their globalist safe space. I think they were laughing at the supposedly inappropriate context more than the content. I can appreciate why you would be confused, though. It's because they all deserve to be thrown from a US made Helicarrier.

So everyone laughed because...?

Attached: MebLy7NmcKlkGHMRO0-UweK6OZ30Ls1LJvkgo2UnF1w.jpg (1024x683, 161K)

nervous laughter. they were all on edge.

What would you do, once you've accepted your fate?

>They are laughing at the perception that he's an egomaniac talking about American greatness in their globalist safe space
>I think they were laughing at the supposedly inappropriate context more than the content
Are you sure? Trump had the biggest inaugural crowd of all time, how could he be laughed at?

I thought the dumb cunts were living in Australia, bowing down to the Chinese....??

Because the rest of the world has it in their head that Americans talking about how great we are is a joke.

They laughed when he said, "So true," because it was a weird thing to say in the middle of a speech. There was a pretty large pause between that and the actual statement so it's obvious they weren't laughing at that if you saw the speech.

Follow up: why didn't Trump "expect that reaction"? Why was he surprised?

Attached: 1513882475212.jpg (693x793, 155K)

Maybe the same thing I was laughing about; he's not afraid to stand in front of the UN and say shit like that even though he knows most or all of them will disagree.

Attached: 1531085967639.jpg (960x1280, 220K)

They laughed because he had the balls to say it

I read about a dozen headlines saying "more than any administration", which is a distinctly different statement than "more than almost any...".

Because it was meant to be funny (though not necessarily false) and he wasn't expecting people who ostensibly don't like him to laugh at it.

>it was meant to be funny
Which part of his speech was meant to be funny?

Damn straight, that & His audacity

I just watched the video again, he does say "almost any".

Go to sleep, leaf

I just want to know which part of Trump's speech was so funny, I seriously do not understand why everyone would laugh at Trump today.

Attached: 1509575635356.jpg (960x960, 87K)

literally just read the thread. At least two of us have answered this. Or just go to sleep, leaf.

"...my administration has accomplished more than almost any other administration in the history of our country. America's -- so true."

It has to be somewhere in there.

Unfortunately I have been asking for a specific part of the speech which may be found humorous, not an interpretation of the underlying message.

Attached: 1521849796618.jpg (600x731, 52K)

>house of cards
Please shareblue try harder than this

>my administration has accomplished more than almost any other administration in the history of our country
I think this is it. This is why everyone was laughing at Trump.

Now the question remains: why did everyone find this claim so damn funny?

...how about the specific part of the speech where they laugh which is obviously the specific part we have been interpreting? Go to bed, leaf.

Also sega

I'm sorry if I made you mad. This is the part I was searching for, another user helped me out.What about this statement do you find laughable?

Go to bed Justin, we all understand your satire and you maybe even got a chuckle or two out of some people, but clearly you're just milking it at this point.

Attached: dubsman 2.jpg (355x400, 61K)

Ah, shit. I'm crying.