Trump claims he meant to make world leaders laugh during UN speech

>when asked by reporters about the laughter, Trump said, "it was great.

>"Well, that was meant to get some laughter, but it was great," he said.

>When former President Barack Obama was still in the White House, Trump was often critical of his approach to foreign affairs and routinely claimed the world was laughing at the US because of Obama's leadership.

>In 2014, for example, Trump tweeted, "We need a President who isn't a laughing stock to the entire World. We need a truly great leader, a genius at strategy and winning. Respect!"

>Trump's approach to foreign affairs has faced widespread criticism at home and abroad, while also placing him at odds with his top advisers at times. The president remains positive about his accomplishments in the global arena, however, and on Tuesday he painted his speech as a success.

>"I think really well, it's gotten very good reviews certainly and I think it went very well," Trump said of his address while speaking with reporters.

Is anyone stupid enough to believe this? I mean, here's the fucking video:
youtube.com/watch?v=2eS5a9XF5i4
He literally says that he didn't expect that reaction when everyone started laughing at him after his claim his administration was one of the most successful in US history. The guy is either straight up delusional or he's a fucking liar.

Attached: Trump.png (1839x915, 2.34M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-24/trump-clinches-his-first-trade-deal-in-revamped-south-korea-pact
google.com/search?q=south korea population
youtube.com/watch?v=WwLq8xqzVDk
youtu.be/8Fx1yqcaxjA?
youtube.com/watch?v=LJvwO6TILD0&t=192s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Trump is unironically the only good comedian right now.

If you're too stupid to look how world leaders treated him in the one on one discussions you have to leave and never post again.

Attached: 1535649233119.jpg (588x912, 179K)

Attached: 1507103209929.jpg (603x993, 180K)

Attached: 1528869952048.jpg (618x953, 154K)

Attached: 1509154858241.jpg (617x879, 158K)

Fuck off Kushner shill

Does that mean he's been telling flat jokes at all his rallies?

Trump's building became the tallest in lower Manhattan after 9/11. That piece of shit was in on it.

Truth. Dude is hilarious

idk man he is making me laugh. he thinks a country with 51 million people (south korea) will replace chinas consumption of goods and gave them a deal for selling car parts to america side stepping his tariffs

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-09-24/trump-clinches-his-first-trade-deal-in-revamped-south-korea-pact

google.com/search?q=south korea population

They meet today. Im sitting comfy in my flat waiting for it to be televised.

>Guys, look, they didn't laugh at Trump in his fucking face in the one on one talks!
>That means they respect him!

I think you're confusing basic human courtesy for esteem.

>T-trump meant to become a laughingstock on the world stage!
>It's f-f-fourty-eight dimensional chess!

He's so fucking stupid. Did he honestly think the same line he gobbles out like a turkey to his supporters would go over well at the U.N.

I can't wait until 2020, or 2024, or whenever Trump leaves office. I'm so fucking tired of this idiot.

He makes me miss both Bush and Obama.

Right? The guy is actually implying his administration is a joke when he says he meant to garner laughs when he tells the audience about how successful it is.

I seriously fucking hope the people on this board who gobble up all his shit like it's the next best thing since sliced bread are paid to do so. The alternative would just be depressing.

literally nothing burger. President Trump laughed first

Of course they're paid.

The laughter starts at 50 seconds in the video, it only erupts into guffaws when Trump tries to double down on it.

>unironically repeating a statement in a childish voice
Jesus, how old are you?
When you grow up and actually get into the social world, you'll eventually encounter something called humor.
He saw that they were confused. He laughed. They joined. End of story.

>literally who?
I am addicted to news and politics, and I refuse to google this camel-jockey to find out

Attached: 1516395888826.jpg (864x864, 131K)

EGYPT PRESIDENT

his entire speech was actually really good.
he only talked about how good the US is doing for a second.
I think he honestly forgot for a second where he was and started doing one of his rally speeches.

The rest of his speech was incredible though and his global initiative to tackle drugs was well received

you faggots glow-in-the-dark
eat a bucket of AIDS, OP
>in all fields

Thanks, good lookin' out bro

Attached: 1516068039221.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Last year there was a guy in the gas station we got in a argument I laugh at him and left. The guy was build like john cena, when I was inside my car I graceful he didn’t beat the shit out of me. I laugh because I was nervous

Bless your heart
>He saw that they were confused. He laughed. They joined. End of story.
>Don't believe your lying ears and eyes.
Keep telling yourself that sweetie.

"My administration is one of the greatest in US history"
>Everyone starts laughing nervously

Post the whole speech. I want everyone to hear the words of our president.

You kikes are just trying to distract from what he actually said. Well, it didn't work.

Trump is great; the american people are behind him; and we're going to destroy you kikes.

I don’t spend a lot of time sucking trumps dick. I think his policies are ok, but I also think he needs to get the fuck off twitter and learn to ignore shit sometimes....
That said, I think this speech will go down in history as the day America introduced the new nationalism. Kids will study this speech in school.
They’ll analyze every laugh and smile from trump. In the second sentence of his speech, the world laughed. Then he proved every word he said.

This. Trump owned the fucking UN. They introduced him as "His Excellency" and the world leaders tripped over themselves to get on his dick. Media trying to make muh laughter into something because they got absolutely. nothing. else.

Where were you when Trump told the world leaders at the UN how the fuck it's gonna be?

Women and minorities are fucking men over all across the nation from the top to the bottom. Hopefully there will be a backlash within the next 10 years.

I just saw this Honestly this was way worse then what liberals were saying all day. He says “so true” and then they laugh. It’s self promotion and came off really funny. This isn’t a big deal it’s just standard trump ego and it’s always funny

The backlash is starting with Kavanaugh. Even most libturds don't believe this shit. #Metoo is being torpedoed and the Left managed to dismantle it all by themselves. Even Normies are tired of this bullshit and we still have tons of dirt rolling out before midterms and the inevitable Red Tsunami.

>That piece of shit was in on it.
sadly more true than you thought when you posted
youtube.com/watch?v=WwLq8xqzVDk

Listen, if you solemnly say that your administration is one of the "greatest" in US history and I laugh in your fucking face. Then when you smile and say:
>"So true... Didn't expect that reaction, but that's okay"
and I start laughing fucking -harder- then it's not because I'm impressed with what I think is a good sense of humor.

well at least it hide the backlash of kavanaugh being a bush appointed judge his wife also was w's secretary

Kavanaugh literally has the least support of any Supreme Court nominee to date. I wouldn't exactly call that a repudiation but then again I think you shills are working overtime to keep those still deluded as gaslit as possible.

What difference does that make? Clarence Thomas was appointed by Bush Sr. They all serve one President or another at some time.

Fucking shill calling me a shill. Fuck off retard, when he's confirmed you'll be in here talking more stupid shit.

>Kavanaugh literally has the least support of any Supreme Court nominee to date.
That's not true. What you mean to say is that he has the most haters.

The democrat zombies have been mobilized to hate him.... This isn't generally true of scotus nominees.

That said, the polarization has also caused right wing people to be heavily in support of him.

To be fair, Europeans also laugh at their women being groped and raped by a bunch of arab niggers.

it makes a difference if that president was involved in 911 and some of the most unconstitutional crap came from him patriot act torture of prisoners ect

I have no doubt that Kavanaugh will be confirmed, but it will be against the will of the vast majority of the American public as you should well fucking know.

So the slimy shit Bush did is Kavanaugh's fault?

Holy shit. Go back to twatter you turd. You've earned your shekels in this thread.

He'll have the last laugh. He laid out a future for a democratic free world, with individual sovereign nations. He's laying the groundwork. Warning those remaining abusers. Liberty, freedom, democracy is the future of this planet.

Least supporters, most haters, it's the same goddamn thing you dumbass.

Attached: 1532484179076.jpg (539x960, 101K)

No it isn't, and you're a brainlet for thinking it is.

People historically don't give two shits about SCOTUS nominees.

he still supports bush according to his words at the hearings

Fake laughing at people to discredit what they say is a literal child tier rebuttal. These are your leaders citizens of the EU. Yet you wonder why your civilization is falling apart.

You've been made. Obvious shill is obvious.

Is anyone stupid enough to not research this on their own. When Trumo arrived in China, they rolled out the red carpet. They call him Donald the strong over their. He’s a hero in South Korea.

When Obama arrived in China, they didn’t even Greet him. Obama had to get out thru the back of the plane.

>He literally says that he didn't expect that reaction when everyone started laughing at him
Someone says something off camera. He laughs at that, then everyone laughs. They then applaud him. You don't applaud someone you're laughing at, faggot, and you don't grin when people are mocking you.

Fuck off and die, Globalist shill.

Attached: 1463403427107.jpg (934x1024, 249K)

THIS.

Watch the whole video:
youtu.be/8Fx1yqcaxjA?

Trump drops so many fucking redpills in this video it's no wonder the shills are out in force trying to draw attention away from this great speech.

Attached: 1325682625229.jpg (450x501, 21K)

Nice. I've been watching Johnny Gat vids for a year now

Could you please explain to me how you think it's different? When they poll Americans to get the approval rating of a Supreme Court nominee, and a historically higher percentage of people do not support that nominee but rather disapprove of him- how is the distinction different?

It's like you guys are trying to pretend common sense is bullshit.

Look at this buttmad cunt. It's amazing how evil women are that they will fight this hard to kill their own children.

Attached: 1537819756981.jpg (615x461, 67K)

Can you believe how many shills are in here? Disgraceful

first they laugh at you..

Attached: 1533247698890.png (375x375, 138K)

No, I'm not going to explain to you how the concept of supporting something is distinct from the concept of indifference about something.

Instead, I'm going to repeat my earlier post:

Post the whole speech. I want everyone to hear the words of our president.

You kikes are just trying to distract from what he actually said. Well, it didn't work.

Trump is great; the american people are behind him; and we're going to destroy you kikes.

Or he plays a good hand for these weak fucks in $3000 dollar pant suits that hide behind the military industrial globalism complex.

You weak liberal faggot

i really wish more people would on here

>assuming nationalists give a shit about what globalists think

They have a [desert] dry sense of humor

The jews always used to laugh, They used to think it was a Joke.They aren't laughing anymore Today they realize the gravity of the situation.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to mention. Someone said something, he commented, everyone laughed. People weren't laughing at his comment about his administration. I wish these faggots shilling otherwise would fuck off.

I don't get it, this didn't really seem like a big deal when it happened. Why dose anybody care about some laughter?

Polls are absolute bullshit and if you don't know that by now you are a blind fool. One would think you shills would stop pointing at retard MSM polls after your witch queen lost to The Don, but you keep using that same stale old playbook. Midterms cometh and you will see the truth, again.

Close your mouth when you breathe OP. Its the first step in raising your low t

cringe and bluepilled

no you

It wasn't. Like I said, Trump BTFO the world and MSM knows it. The only thing they could possibly spin is some momentary laughter. Its a joke.

Op is a useless nigger sitting in bed crying about trump

Attached: F4727371-6D0A-4DE7-8A19-D59F27BE5FDC.jpg (680x1236, 139K)

Haha all you liberals have no clue what you watched. That’s hard with your head up your butts.

The US is economically, militarily, and diplomatically powerful. The only time another country should laugh is when we have a president that doesn’t take advantage of that power. They can laugh at his braggadocious attitude but every single one of them is scared shitless that he will start swinging his dick around.

Tag Team shills! You are so pathetic.

Guys it was a joke believe me it’s true

>Don't believe your lying eyes and ears!
>The stats and metrics of your democracy are not true!
>Believe no one, trust nothing, not even yourself! Only Trump. Only those who he ordains as telling the truth!

Are you paid to be here?

>You are so pathetic.
projection

If Trump was someone that the globalist stooges at the UN were all going to love, we wouldn't have voted for him in the first place. Dumbass shills.

No. Are you?

ahahahahahahahahaahhahaahahahahaha

god bless burgers.

This is so good. The man has no idea.

No. I'm poor as fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=LJvwO6TILD0&t=192s
oh no no no no

Yes, but not enough to payback the loans on his worthless polisci degree.

The lefties are legit just seeing what they want to see. They are completely detached from reality at this point.

Their minds are blown by just how catastrophically wrong about Trump they were, so they've straight up gone insane.

>Why dose anybody care about some laughter?
Because they want to distract from what he says in his speech.

Because most Americans are too stupid to realize that he's Trolling us. Trump started smirking and almost looked like he was fighting back his own laughter when he said "It's so true". He knows he's spewing out cold hard bullshit and the audience caught onto it and started laughing. I mean come on, under my adminsitration we've done more than almost any other administration in the history of our country in 2 years? c'mon..give me a fucking break guys wake the fuck up. Don't get me wrong, I'm voting for him again simply because we might as well have entertaining kabuki theatre while we're getting fucked. Usually we don't even get that.

>Blackstone Intelligence Group

You're posting gold. Keep it up

>anybody else stupid enough to believe this?
How dumb are we talking? Like “Russia Hacked The Election” tier stupid?

Be honest.

Attached: F914B938-949A-455B-8724-BCD7D5E7B47B.jpg (1100x619, 104K)

It makes sense because he says stiff like "so true" all the time during his rallies but that was the only time he said anything like that during the un speech.

stop doubting Trump.

#Metoo

trust the plan

Tick Tock shitholes

Attached: 1531263385444.png (800x1634, 340K)

Words are the domain of women, and matter about as much.

Actions are the domain of men.

Judge accordingly.