Lets talk about wife beating

>Be me
>28 YO user
>Ex military, bachelors degree
>Wanting ((($))) so that I can start a family in a few years
>Apply and accepted to lucrative contract for Academi (((Blackwater)))
>Cluster B Girlfriend does some cluster B shit
>Don't want to press charges because honestly fuck her, I'm about to deploy and get deployed and get that (((money)))
>ZOG bots show up; if called someones going to jail and guess what I'm white and afuckinghuwhitemale.jpeg
>Somehow I (the dude who got hit) am in handcuffs
>Nearly 2 years later JUST NOW get discovery; prosecution has nothing but offer me plea bargin I deny because literally they have nothing and I did nothing
>This knocks my trial docket back to #800+, over 2 years later
Honestly what the fuck America? I was married before and my ex wife didn't cause me as much grief as this roastie whore. Are we living in the Winston Salem Witch Trials or some shit? How in the fuck can a woman with priors and a literal stripper (pedantic way of classifying a whore) fuck up a guys life this much just by talking shit
>inb4 you lay down with dogs
OK faggots; yeah no shit sleeping with strippers is dumb but come the fuck on I don't deserve this shit, and neither do your future sons if bullshit like this is allowed to slide and set a precident...all I know is this all started 21 years ago when some fat fucking kike from New Jersey (((Lautenberg))) snuck a bill in during a budget hearing. Jow Forums, what in the boot licking fuck is going on here? Again, I know I'm a piece of shit for dealing with a roastie stripper but still, this shouldn't be able to happen to Americans; especially without due process 2 plus years later

Attached: 6m.jpg (639x480, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefitzgeraldlawfirm.com/falsely-accused-domestic-violence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This shit has been going on for fucking decades.

Why aren't people burning down City Hall? This is fucking bullshit. If I had a vagina I guarantee I'd have women's groups chucking rocks at politicians

Attached: ngh.jpg (637x358, 56K)

No one is personally trying to fuck you over man, it's just greedy lawyers and judges and police system, it's in their best interest if you fuck up your own life, but they create artificial bullshit for you to see if you are dumb or desperate enough to fuck up. That's all. No worries man, just share your story with anyone and everyone and publicly speak the name of the judge and lawyers that pushed your case to the end of the line. It's not the girls problem the law and the system are overwhelmed by dumb requests. Don't hate on random people, sometimes we just act dumb.
Good luck user!

Proverbs 5
3 For the lips of an immoral woman are as sweet as honey,
and her mouth is smoother than oil.
4 But in the end she is as bitter as poison,
8 Stay away from her!
Don’t go near the door of her house!
9 If you do, you will lose your honor
and will lose to merciless people all you have achieved.
10 Strangers will consume your wealth,
and someone else will enjoy the fruit of your labor.
11 In the end you will groan in anguish
when disease consumes your body.
12 You will say, “How I hated discipline!
If only I had not ignored all the warnings!

Do it faggot, I'll make popcorn.

>Enlisted
>Shacked up with a stripper
>Things go bad
Imagine my shoouk

>Lets talk about wife beating
>What do we say to victims of domestic violence with black eyes?
Nothin' - I told her twice already.

Ask your friends, if you have any, why this happened to you and not them. You'll be surprised.

There's nothing wrong with beating your wife. Blowjobs and uppercuts keep relationships strong.

I could be your canadian gf if you want op. I've been looking for a cute soldier to lose a v card to.

at least you didnt get brain damage from going to jail though
if you have autism, just going for 1 day can kill you

How the fuck is it not front page news that literally anybody could get assaulted by their girlfriend and charged for it, and 2 fucking plus years later still be waiting for a court date? Again anons I want to clarify: yeah this girl may be a stripper but I come from a good family, have no priors, I'm huwhite with no tats and just generally want to kill people for a third time to help the (((military industrial complex))) and so that I can get some $ to start a family. And I really don't give a fuck if you agree with my life choices for $ or how much of a degenerate I am for dealing with a stripper, this shouldn't be able to happen to citizens in a supposedly free country. I've lost my gun rights for nearly two fucking years, even if the charge is dropped my now shit tier credit score may preclude me from employment with acedemi...how the fuck can you cucks allow this to happen to Veterans in this country? Nobody but my fucking lawyer is standing up for me, I'm literally a disabled combat veteran and this is my only way back into the fight and you fucking pussys allow this to happen every day

Attached: 4b.jpg (236x294, 15K)

>blackwater

go fuck yourself you deserve everything you get.

oh and get shot or ran down as soon as a opportunity presents itself to you.

I'm a Marine; but feet with time stamp or gtfo larper

>>Cluster B Girlfriend does some cluster B shit
>>Don't want to press charges
That's where you went wrong. Always get documentation or else it is you against a huge feminist DV-industry that intersects with the courts.

this fucking private contract mercenary op needs his brains evicted from his brain asap.

Breathing and trigger control you fucking faggot haji; you always miss

My power is still out from the tornados :(

this looks like a bullshit bait thread made by journos

Attached: 1518150534410.jpg (306x306, 25K)

>doing the jack off hand gesture

get fucked out of money faster please i really want to think of you as unhappy and going thru a hard time faster plx

Post hard nipples

From what I read, it took really of after the OJ-trial.
They had like 30 DV-calls from his ex-wife before he killed her that they didn't take seriously.

>strippers
Was her name Amber?

Holy fuck dude. NO, you only rent them by the hour and never leave the club with them. NEVER make a long term commit with a stripper, hair dresser waitress or a nurse/dental hygienist. NEVER EVER. You know this. No, you will never be right and will need to plead guilty to something or this will go on forever, and YES you should have called the cops on her. Yes, this is 100% your fault. No, you have no excuses because you did everything you should not, not just one thing wrong, but everything. Fucking shit, thanks for your service for our country, and sorry you goofed that bad. Let this be a lesson to any of you other faggots. If you are paying a woman to do a job that last 15-13 minutes, don't expect stable long term commitments. They are programmed to live life by the hour. Seriously. Ask them what they do for a living....if its a series of short repetitive tasks, you want to steer clear.

1 I'm not a disloyal rat and 2 I didn't want to get tied down in the (((courts))) you shouldn't be forced to fuck over your significant other as soon as ZOG bots get called; this is massively fucked up and if you don't see a problem with this just see my degeneracy you're fucked (I know I'm a shitheal but this is beyond me, this could (and is) happening to anybody) Nobody knows or cares till it happens to them; but guess what kiddos there are no checks and ballances so this could be your future

Attached: d5.jpg (520x381, 26K)

>Winston Salem Witch Trials

Now I know everything you typed was bait.

Dude, just relax take the vacation, understand society just gambled that you fucked up. Just write a letter to the city how because of their actions you are now unemployed, live wherever you want, if anyone gives you shit just share your story and how their inaction in voting for these judges that are dumbasses but are friends with lawyers are ok in ruining people's lives. Share your story and tie it to the judge and lawyers that fucked you over. Make it public and detailed and people will even share your story for you. Just do the initial homework and tell your story well. People like becoming part of the story just let everyone know everything about what you are asking us to get involved in.

This was sage advice user. Bless

Attached: 1470034056046.gif (300x313, 1.2M)

only brain dead jar head fucks fall for this shit and this says nothing of their ability to hold down a long term relationship with anyone let alone produce children.

what a fucking larp this faggot no brains marine is goofing on us.

what does this have to do with wife beating, other than the fact you were falsely accused of it?

Wouldn't "Let's talk about the biased and slow justice system" be more accurate?

Sounds like you just became another MGTOW, OP.

Ya (((they))) do that too.. when you talkshit (((they))) find you and fuk your life up ... you get tricked by the oldest trik in the world faggot congrats

sage advice for being the type of dude going to Taiwan to fuck children in their 50's in a hawaiian silk shirt

I E THE NO LOVE OR PUSSY GANG

How the fuck long can this go on? I have no reason to lie to strangers, its literally a bullshit case shes done a lot to fuck up (a LOT) like claiming I tried to burn down her house which was obviously bullshit and not taken into consideration by judge and dismissed an order of protection I mean is the entire constitution a meme at this point? My gun rights are 100% infringed and you're stupid as fuck if you think this is a speedy trial

Serious lefty autism on display here.

Attached: 1519411415166.jpg (788x788, 183K)

Based leaf, I'll save this post and probably make a picture of it to keep near me when I am doing my rounds and meet shitless whores.

I been relations free for fucking years and my bank account is getting swoll as Fuck, every day I get offers from all over the place from jews who want me to try their (((nu credit card))) or (((nu investment app))) or (((nu product)) or (((nu whatever))) it makes me moist knowing the fucking jews are checking on my bank account and salivating anxious plotting ways on how to slander my chekels while gullible fucking imbeciles like op are literally sticking their time health and money and Jewish creatures with poisonous holes

Dude, we are under zio occupation - I am ready to revolt against this "justice" system as well. My hope is that the Democrats are destroyed politically, but it's a long process.

>1 I'm not a disloyal rat
You were disloyal to yourself by not reporting her and thereby protecting yourself.
Everything else you write is just angry rambling, the laws are what they are now, use them in your favor or you will get fucked over. Always report first and get documentation of her violent behavior.
Are you drunk by any chance?

shut the fuck up you little kike weeb i bet you dont make enough money and thats why you were dumb enough to buy into the JQ

sorry your parents werent good enough to keep you away from this mind rot kid or get you into higher learning

cry me a river if it hurts your little fee fee's so much snow nigger.

Tough guy...you need to start killing people. Just be smart about it. FFS.

Yeah anyone that believes in mgtow is gonna be a good ally. People that shit on mgtow are just traditional bullshit system of men wanting to be alpha Chads who own their wives. There are a lot of abusive people out there OP, just ignore the shaming language

user, you got dealt a bad hand and I'm sorry that all this has happened to you. The entire system is fucked, held together with tape and gluesticks and its crumbling before our eyes. Society is collapsing, slowly but assuredly. The only thing that can be done now is to take the lesson for what it is and not to waste your time ever fucking with these kinds of women again. I have done some fuckups in the past myself but after sitting around and being angry at the obvious holes in law and societal expectations I finally had to accept that it is what it is, and plan future moves accordingly. People here keep harping on and on about "only fuck white girls or you are a race traitor faggot!" but the truth is everyone out there is so fucked up psychologically, spiritually, and physically that if you ever meet someone that you can genuinely enjoy spending your time with and feel fairly certain you can generally raise little human beings that are better than the slogs and zombies that infest the West today then you should go for it and work with that woman on constantly improving yourselves to not only continue to enjoy each other but to create a strong bond and show your children what a healthy monogamous relationship looks like so they can get one themselves.

All this pussy chasing and fast living is just a distraction my dude, the aftermath of your situation expresses this clearly. There's 0% chance you could raise a child with a stripper, ensuring your outcome would not be a favorable one. I hope you have learned from this; I have learned much from your story. I wish you good travels in your future and I all I can say right now is hang on. All you can do as an individual to destroy this ugly society is to not participate in the degeneracy it promotes and set an example for others lost in a sea of sinful lost.

I hate to agree with a kraut, but...

Attached: 1455032994686.gif (300x186, 446K)

hi can you tell me what the inside of vagina feels like I'm a 30 yr khv NEET

thanks Sgt. Chad

Attached: 1535664966346.gif (390x300, 1.81M)

wow dude you sound like one big lonely fuck boy with no personality.

wow dude you got a 100k in the bank account yet? no? then please do shut the fuck up.

Fuck yeah user godspeed and don't give these kikes an inch. I wish I played my cards differently but I too am using the system to my advantage despite having some debt.

Attached: 1470521840334.jpg (500x500, 85K)

snow nigger?

Attached: 12495181_525808324245821_7329106408600955919_n.jpg (233x447, 23K)

I bet you can take it in the ass like a champ without blinking or bending the knew ..

Attached: 01ApaaAASbdaSbBiiGeiiaaAjcbBvWkAbwsnbeWnbBstlsSp01iskalLie. . (228).jpg (640x496, 129K)

protip: i know you people are white and if you are not then you were blessed enough to live in a mostly white family.

It feels amazing. Spend everyday of your life fighting to become the man you envision is out there getting pussy right now, and I promise you it will come even long after you stopped constantly thirsting for it.

*A protip: you do NOT have to be an insufferable asshole or shit talk/talk down to achieve this; in fact, it's very counterproductive.

I don't drink, and I literally didn't report the abusive cunt because
A >I didn't want to get tied down in the legal system
B >I'm a man, I've had Iraqi kids throw shit bags at me and countless women at clubs spit/ slap/ hit me for no reason at all, I don't care and life moves on

>drunkposting on a tuesday night

Attached: 1452575412877.jpg (960x653, 77K)

im sorry is that supposed to be the Canadian hardcore banter or are you just that bad at coming up with good posts?

You have the Constitutional right to a speedy trial you fucking idiot. Pay a ((lawyer)) $500 to file the paperwork to go to trial ASAP and laugh in their face when they have zero evidence and the chick doesn't show up. They won't be able to convict on shit.

Also, innocent before proven guilty.

Cultist kokhold like you usually do have a lot of experience thank to higher education in fiat money ..

You in Ottawa? I'm a Canadian on vacation.

>cluster B gf
>cluster B bf
>cluster B drama

/thread

if you want my attention so bad you could try pawwing at my dick like a kitten

>How the fuck long can this go on?
Is the judge a woman? 1-3 more years or until you plead guilty. If you don't have a lawyer get one. You complain about your ex wife not being that much trouble, and Ill tell you this....you were gambling. Sometimes you win, and sometimes you lose. You made a bad bet, and you crapped out.

How is your right to a speedy trial not violated?

Attached: 1464596193370.png (216x329, 144K)

what a thread inhabited by sad lonely jarhead fucks with nothing going on in their lives

BTFO irrelevant clown .. your life is a sad joke

Honestly I would let a guy domestically abuse me, If your mans out there earning for the both of you the least you can do is obey him and allow him to discipline you

And yet here you are

Attached: 1187122.gif (500x283, 1.62M)

Nigger I have the most expensive lawier in the state; there are literally so many people ahead of me I'm waiting 2 years later. This is South Carolina

Why pay? This right should be free, that's the point, they want to get paid a bullshit 500 dollar bill.
You can say, society has chosen to hold my life on hold until I pay a 500 dollar ransom to a shit lawyer that probably helped in creating the trauma in the stripper that tried fucking me over. Because that's how life works... so until this bullshit is done. I'll hold a vigil for being productive member of society. Just live for yourself and be happy

must suck to have your feelings hurt by calling you poor and being right huh?

>out of control stripper gf, ex-wife
So you're a manlet larping as a wannbe he-man bully who knocks women and people smaller than you around and you have shit taste in women?

Kewl, gud 2 know.

That's pretty crazy. You've positively looked into any and all options at getting a speedier trial. Your lawyer has confirmed that you having to wait 2-4 years is somehow NOT a violation of the right to a speedy trial?

you sound painfully single

>Winston Salem
I live there)
Still sucks though

Painfully single AND larping.

>countless women at clubs spit/ slap/ hit me for no reason at all,
Uh huh.

´haha dumbfat whoremonger americunt
that's what you get for sticking it into roasties

Your Mexican..... I'm white.

if you ever think for a second that you should hit your gf/wife then you're with the wrong person. just leave. whores are not worth your time. ever.

>Is the judge a woman
The Soliciter is; I'm going for trial by jurry. Again, nearly 2+ years and still 800 cases ahead of mine. Does nobody think this is intrinsically wrong? Like, if you knew this was going on for "years"why the fuck didn't you do anything? You really make me feel like I fought for the wrong side

>wow dude you got a 100k

Is just a matter of time, if shit keep going the way, it'll be less then 4 years before I have it debt free and from there is just a matter of good money management before I got my first home debt free too, sure I am lonely who gives a Fuck I work on a very social environment and most people I meet ain't worth a fucking second of my life invested on them, most women I meet aren't worth even the hotel to plow them, is all about me now, me, me and only me and give zero fucks what you think about my life, I am living comfy as Fuck after years of struggling and figuring there is absolutely nothing good coming from sharing my life or income with anyone I give no fucks for..

Call me the day rosties become merciful or at the very least the courts become balanced and fair, I'll wait but I won't wait standing that's for sure

you sound like a mentally ill retard
go neck urself and save the state some money

>I literally didn't report the abusive cunt because
>A >I didn't want to get tied down in the legal system
The legal system will get involved anyway if your demented Ex decides so, it's not your choice alone. The other stuff you write makes you sound not ver stable and if you are a Vet people know that group of people deals with all sorts of mental problems which probably makes the courts believe your Ex to a certain extent.
Here's a website that deals with false DV-accusations: thefitzgeraldlawfirm.com/falsely-accused-domestic-violence/

In these parts we like our violence like we like our beer - Domestic

Attached: pepe le pepe.jpg (400x400, 32K)

No I’m a girll:)

Attached: ugly.jpg (457x356, 17K)

>your future sons
Whelp you're gonna have to slow down there user. There's a reason, your's being just another one, that many of us don't engage in them with anything anymore. Good luck user.

Ha, der Geissler!!

Dude, quit your complaining. You done f upped, big time. So own your shit. Besides despite all of your lies, why hasn't your case settled? Because they got you, Dude, so sell your silly lies elsewhere, and as far as I'm concerned that's once less idiot I have to worry about sporting an idiotic KEK Nazi loving patch messing things up for Merica in the AOR.

>this shouldn't be able to happen to Americans
Your government can do more to you than any other western government pretty much. Too bad Amerifats are too busy circlejerking to ever realize it.

some people are so poor the only thing they have is money clown ..

Attached: homey_article_story_large.jpg (1012x675, 132K)

I worked for years in the courts here in Australia (not as a lawyer or judge, just a court admin, but it did mean I sat in on thousands of cases, including the 'intervention order' [domestic violence'] cases, which these days take up most of the court time).

I can tell you 100% that the system is explicitly sexist and framed against men. The system is set up to allow women to simply make a call and have police turn up and push the male around, regardless of what actually happened. This is human nature writ large (tough guys\society always takes the side of the woman and isn't interested in the truth of what happened). The DV system was designed by feminists and it's deliberately designed to be like a kangaroo court - they frame it as a 'civil', not a legal\criminal issue most of the time at first so they can lower the standards of evidence in favour of women, and push men into agreeing to submit to intervention orders, etc. The police are taught (by actual feminists, and I'm not joking) to attempt to find a cause to threaten the man with criminal charges in order to get him to submit to agreeing to an intervention order. The police hold this over the man and force him into compliance...and this gives the woman the upper hand from the get-go.

You won't believe me when I say this but the VAST majority of cases are just women seeking revenge or trying to gain the upper hand in the relationship, and the courts go along with it.

Let me put it this way. If YOU as a male threatened your wife that any time she misbehaved you'll call a bunch of dudes you know to come around, ARMED, and to possibly restrain or put her in a cage - that would rightly be classed as a vile form of domestic violence against the woman. In Australia (and all western countries that have this system), this is exactly the position the man is put into. Men are threatened with state violence, and by a system that is EXPLICITLY sexist and biased against men.

Attached: Gendered Intervention Order referals to services.jpg (2480x3496, 1.44M)

>but come the fuck on I don't deserve this shit
Yeah, you do retard.
You slept with a whore, and thus perpetuated the degeneracy that has been fostered over the last 100 years in our country.
You deserve, and will, suffer everlasting torment in the life beyond your death as well.

Hope that makes you feel better.

>Does nobody think this is intrinsically wrong?
No, because most of us are either too fugly to even pay a stripper to touch us, and the rest of us are intelligent enough to stay the fuck away from pozzed up dancers. You wonder why there is an incel/vocel movement. I am married, and have been for 15 years. In the last 2 years I go out of my way to avoid women. I will not speak to a woman in any one on one situation. There is always at least one witness, and its a man, and IDGAF. I would rather they be uncomfortable by being outnumbered then me being uncomfortable that she makes up some bullshit to ruin my career and family. Women are spiteful and vindictive. They are basically jews when it comes to believing that they are gods chosen. You are just a filthy penis, and she can obviously get another one...or dozens of them without issue.

I dated a stripper in the past. What a god awful Idea....Yes, her name was Amber. I don't recommend it. They charge by the hour for a reason, and thats a good thing.

Underrated jej

>our government can do more to you than any other western government pretty much
What the fuck are you talking about you moron? My "government" are the people pressing this frivolious case. I'm not even anything special, they are doing this shit every fucking day. The biggest red pill for me has been that 2 years later there are over 800 cases ahead of me. This is industrial, and nobody cares

>my gf “used” to be a stripper

Don’t you already know the answer to your own question? Why do so many guys sacrifice everything for shitty pussy? If you could just find a way to say no to slut-sex you wouldn’t be in the perdicament you’re in, would you?

Oh, and:

>ex-wife

It’s like you think this is a fucking game. All militaryfags who marry and fuck histrionic whores deserve everything coming to them.

>Also, innocent before proven guilty
-t. Brett Kavanaugh

the military is a dumping ground for the rejects in high school who couldn't get their lives together and had to go on military welfare

he's fighting for israel, that should be a huge telltale sign that his IQ hits below room temperature

Anyway, all of the above is regularly used against men who aren't even genuinely violent! But then there's another class of men who are abused by their partners and then finally one day 'hit back', and all hell breaks loose. This happened to my cousin - literally EVERYONE in my family knows that his wife is a psycho abuser and that she would spend whole nights verbally attacking him and waking the whole neighbourhood up, slamming doors, screaming, refusing to let him leave... then one day he punches a wall and she calls the police while smiling at him as she makes the call. Women know what they're doing here. All the women in my family and many of the men defend this shit even though they know in this case SHE was clearly the issue, because "Oh it may be wrong in this case but men are the majority of abusers! The TV said so!", but the stats only reflect that (to some degree, there's plenty of evidence of female abusers) because of this very sexist system.

So these men are abused by their partners...then get abused by the state...then by society which blindly sits by.

After seeing this shit for myself in the courts and so on - I literally don't talk to female family members over the age of 30, especially not ones who are politically active.

Attached: Male Behaviour Change Program.png (1250x1460, 133K)

Have you asked for a speedy trial?