Women who code. Shut the fuck up. Please

Women who code. Shut the fuck up. Please.

Are women disabled? retarded? dumb? No.

I mean, shit, I could understand if there is Autistic who code, or niggers who study or greeks who work but women who code? shit.

I think women think they are retarded.

Attached: 2018-09-26_024737.jpg (766x500, 78K)

Coding assumes you have the capacity for rational thought

I understand you have a superiority complex, but do you realize that is to saturate the market?

importing excessive numbers of pajeets and chinks is a far more efficient means of saturating the market with people who think they can code.

>Does not realize companies are doing both

Instead of celebrating women who code

Let's celebrate women who are loyal, who stick to their promises and agreements, or who put their duty ahead of their feelings

>female shows any interest in a technical field
>"WOW UR SO BRAVE!"

what the fuck

>implying pajeets code adequately
>implying chinks don't steal code

most women simply don't have the requisite capacity for abstract thought.

FAANG seem to be working fine, and they have tons of women working for them

most women don't even know how to paste together the right internet-sourced code snippets. pajeets and chinks are at least good for that, if not writing original code.

>FAANG

?

Facebook
Apple
Amazon
Netflix
Google

Fuck if they want to pay for college and my daughter is too dumb to get a scholarship, I say go for it.

of course they're doing fine, but that has nothing to do with the amount of women they hire.

Women are shit at coding, but they're marginally better then Pajeets.

depends on the pajeet but you might be right. i haven't seen enough code authored by women to say for sure.

I think you missed the nuance paco

Attached: download (19).jpg (297x169, 13K)

Women need to feel empowered - whatever the fuck that means.

hey someone who's not ESL. how do you do?

>whatever the fuck that means.

getting porked by niggers on camera, writing bad code, and eating birth control pills, apparently

Push a 9v battery in their bung.