HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

>HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

>I REPEAT

>HISPANIC IS NOT A RACE

How do you respond?

Attached: 486390799-1024x1024.jpg (687x1024, 262K)

Taco bender.

Are you white?

That's correct. It isn't a race. It isn't really a meaningful category at all. Most "Hispanics" are in fact of two races: white and American Indian, but even they don't know that.

go away taco nigger

half croatian half polish, whats does it make me?

>inb4 negro

Attached: 1537820188434.png (470x496, 225K)

Scoop poop

A mutt

I would agree. It's a useless term. Imagine calling everyone that spoke English Germanic, Britannic, British or English.

Hispanic just means Spanish speaking country, it’s a linguistic distinction not a racial. Spics are just Indians that speak Spanish, a worthless bunch that live vicariously through a false identity

what even is hispanic? Mexicans are still descendants of europeans

I say you're 100% correct as Hispanic people are mixed race, usually Caucasoid(Iberian/Italian) and Mongoloid(Amerindian) and sometimes Negroid

>portugal
if you say so it must be true

Attached: 1531786434667.jpg (250x211, 7K)

but isn't that mestizo?

I'm 100% moor

Since American Indians ancestry is Asian does that make Latinos the original Hapas?

Hispanic is a category, like Asian or European.

DNA studies show that all Hispanics are mestizos, even Argentinians are on average 20% Amerindian

>On average
The "average American" is 13% black. The majority of Hispanics are mixed, but not all

I'd tell them to suck a cock.

Attached: Opera Snapshot_2018-09-25_212034_www.bing.com.png (891x450, 41K)

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

"Go back to Mexico."

Attached: 1535477082806.jpg (654x639, 65K)

Stfu beaner

show your brown feet

Its not a fucking race

>How do you respond?
THAT'S RIGHT, MESTIZO

Attached: BUZZ BUZZ.jpg (1536x1095, 202K)

>Shriver estimates that 70% of white Americans have no African ancestors
That's a lie though, average American isn't 13% black, no where near that

>Missing the point
Nigga, if you take all Americans and found an "average" dna sample, it would show significant African and Amerindian admixture. However, most whites have no admixture.

People here will believe whatever multikulti Jew propaganda about their ancestry. It's sad really

>Nigga, if you take all Americans and found an "average" dna sample, it would show significant African and Amerindian admixture. However, most whites have no admixture.
That's not true though, you're lying
>Individuals had an average 0.7% black ancestry, which is the equivalent of having 1 black and 127 white ancestors among one's 128 5×great-grandparents
>Among the 30% of identified whites who have African ancestry, Shriver estimates their black racial admixture is 2.3%; the equivalent of having had 3 black ancestors among their 128 5×great-grandparents

>I'm lying
13% of our country are blacks and about 20% are Hispanics. America has MULTIPLE races. If you took an AVERAGE of ALL American citizens, you would find negroid and Amerindian admixture. Guess what? South America is also multiracial, their proportions are just different.

A faggot

>13% of our country are blacks and about 20% are Hispanics.
I'm talking about whites
>If you took an AVERAGE of ALL American citizens, you would find negroid and Amerindian admixture.
But we're not talking about all citizens, we're talking about Hispanics like Argentines who like to claim they're white even though on average they're only 80% European
>South America is also multiracial
Yes I know that but a lot of South Americans claim to be white, your government even used to list Hispanics as white

Attached: Texas white.gif (842x811, 165K)

I'd say he's right

>subset name is being used as the superset.

Use their country’s name or Latin American/Spaniard, it’s more precise and you sidestep the entire issue.

Imagine some ignorant dude on the other side of the world who only watched the NBA for exposure to the USA.
Imagine that dude telling you he can see the black in you the moment you mention you’re an American.
>Don’t be that dude.

Attached: IMG_20180926_043628524.jpg (3024x4032, 3.85M)

smells like oil + sand

Attached: denkoface.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Doesn't matter. They're still not white.

Inshallah brother

am i moor too?

Attached: dna test.jpg (1169x650, 73K)

Then it's not miscegenation.

Attached: latinapol.jpg (1090x1528, 863K)

>HISPANICS ARE NOT WHITE

>I REPEAT

>HISPANIC IS NOT WHITE

How do you respond?

white enough for Jow Forums.....

Attached: 22.jpg (365x389, 27K)

I'd agree.
What kind of dumb question is that?

Attached: 1522704264578.png (800x800, 14K)

>35% italian
Yes

It's obvious that Hispanics are not white, they're mestizos or an Arab-mestizo hybrid. But they're counted as white since there's really no origin for their experimental race.

but it didn't say north africa / middle east

Attached: anchovy cute.jpg (1000x1414, 231K)

It isn’t a race, they’re all just a bunch of retarded fucking Mexicans

>Is Vanna White White?
How do you respond?

thats fucking kike...oh right second biggest kike population in america.

Hispanic is a stand-in for “the other native Americans—the less cool ones from south of the border.”

it's not a race only because they aren't people.

Attached: 1499284143518.jpg (480x480, 24K)

Castizo master race reporting in.

>is Kat Von D white?
How do you respond?

peak hapas. yes

I agree

Attached: 1529630608328.png (2611x773, 147K)

Italians are our moorish brothers

Attached: Red_Sea-admixture.gif (800x581, 76K)

my feet are not moorish. They're wh*te.

Attached: italian feets.png (512x510, 320K)

American citizens are quite different from Americans. Africans Americans, and Hispanics are what you would call them. You’re right about the average but it’s pointless because white Americans are very distinct only having 98.6% European DNA on average of self identified whites, but close to 95% of them being 100%

Attached: F9F13C8D-EA65-4A6E-9247-5264CA5EC608.png (499x786, 178K)

She needs to wash her bedsheets more often, she is getting pimples on her braaper

Attached: 1531631761726.jpg (882x731, 123K)

based and redpilled

duende conductor sin seguro

Attached: rmAXeLT.gif (500x287, 274K)

It is legally classified as an Ethnicity, not a Race.

Attached: 13b.png (1273x958, 57K)