Chemtrails and planet X

I saw a vid recently where they were explaining the chemtrails were used to as a mirror of strontium/barium/aluminium in the ionosphere to filter some bad UVs who would otherwise totally fuck us up. And that this solar activitywas provoked by the planet X approaching our sun, which happens like every 6000 years because the planet have an eclyptic revolution around the sun. And that once it come really close we are in for a new mass extinction on earth, and that the elites were aware of it since forever thanks to esoteric ancient knowledge and dug deep military basis all around the globe to save thei asses and the asses of the ones deemed 'useful' to reconstruct society after the cataclysm.
Also that they kept the chemtrail and all this stuff secret to avoid mass panicking and basically wont say a word to anyone until it's too late and they get comfy in their NEETbases.

Then i saw a news saying NASA confirmed existence of planet X while they denied it for years prior.
Pretty shilling if you ask me desu.

Is this bullshit or is it real conspiracy to your opinion?

Attached: planet-X.jpg (650x298, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9IrEe7ERcOw
youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc
youtube.com/watch?v=NblR01hHK6U
youtube.com/watch?v=hByJBdQXjXU
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o
youtube.com/watch?v=b6vRHM5jW4w
youtube.com/watch?v=VX9r3RjIlrw
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7_9eIAlT4
youtube.com/watch?v=KvAk9718Jo8
youtube.com/watch?v=-QpA07JWDUA
youtube.com/watch?v=V54PtSnQPVc
youtube.com/watch?v=WogsSOrr0l8
youtube.com/watch?v=l3CJbR8F8A4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm legit scared guyz...

Attached: 1520806327912.jpg (660x716, 72K)

If Planet X is real than amateur astronomers would have picked it up by now. Not aware of any photographs of this body.

The purpose of chemtrails is to raise the greenhouse effect, in the troposphere, to delay the ice age we are overdue for.

Stop worshiping CGI pictures, goy.

Attached: math.jpg (954x661, 70K)

I thought it was because they don't want the polar caps to melt that is sealing the hollow earth?

Should i dig a hole in my yard and stockpile cans?

But apparently the planet is dark and hard to see or something like this. And NASA confirmed it.

How long they will be able to maintain it tho? I bet it cost dozens of billions to spray non stop metals in the high atmosphere...

Attached: 1520721919440.jpg (793x786, 54K)

This is why people are getting Alzheimer's actually.
The aluminum particles they spray are at a nano level, you can't avoid it and it goes right into you.
Causing major health problems.

Where in France are you? Depending on your department it might take you too long to get permission to dig a hole.

Wife and I went to chichen itza during honeymoon. Mayan tour guide told us to point our phones up at the top of the tallest pyramid at noon and take a picture. Once the picture was taken, I looked at it closely l, and noticed a pale blue dot had appeared in the image. As the crowd of fellow burgers gasped in awe, he said in broken English, “Mayans come from there like a ancient alien guy says.”

Now you say it i've noticed my immediate memory is pure shit since few years and i've a very reduced attention span compared to few years ago.

kek.
Share your picture of ancient wewuz aztecs mother planet.

In the parisian banlieue, i think i'm fucked up, you need to wait like 25 years to have the permission to put a velux on your roof in my town, it's post-USSR tier, gubment is a real smokestack.

Ask and you shall receive!

Attached: 43A569E2-20F7-4DD7-9C25-E2578C603219.png (750x1334, 844K)

based Nibiruposter

Funny how some jungle fucker knows about this planet his whole life and gets to wow tourists everyday who never learned about it in public school.

Don't want to looks like an asshole bcuz it's the same shit here but... do you even learn anything in public school beside the 52 new genders nowadays?

See the world will end before the French government will give you permission to dig the hole in votre jardin.

It's only brain rot from being on pol, mon ami.

My wife is a grade school teacher and I get to hear her vent about how we’re teaching kids maths now. It’s done in a way that deliberately slows down the process so everyone is confused and therefore “equal.” Don’t even get me started about what they’re teaching kids as “history” these days.

your brain and schizophrenia

But how im supposed to pay taxes to finance beautiful homosexual degeneracy if i'm kill?

Vid related is l'Elysée during the 2018 fete de la musique (national music day, nothing faggy-related normally). Elysée is the french White House. equivalent here.
feelsmalmonsieur.

youtube.com/watch?v=9IrEe7ERcOw

sacré bleu

>Don’t even get me started about what they’re teaching kids as “history” these days.

Yeah i imagine pretty damn well don't worry. Here the history program is quite easy now, it's the shoah everyday, every year until you leave the college.

Fuckin kek we only get a year or so of it because it takes so long to teach the kids that America single handedly won WW2. Also FDR apparently did nothing wrong.

>the earth is flat because my jewish fairy tales say so!

Attached: 1498191691519.jpg (554x720, 93K)

OP, have you checked out WSO, Jeff P or Universal News Media YT channels?

A planet like that would slingshot the others in our system out into space or into the sun. You're a fucking retard

Apollo 8 Genesis - APOLLO 8 READ GENESIS BECAUSE IT MENTIONS THE FIRMAMENT AND THE WATERS ABOVE. NASA LIES AND THEY SPIT IN OUR FACE.
youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc

Gravity isn’t real

youtube.com/watch?v=NblR01hHK6U
youtube.com/watch?v=hByJBdQXjXU
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o

Flat Earth
youtube.com/watch?v=b6vRHM5jW4w
youtube.com/watch?v=VX9r3RjIlrw
youtube.com/watch?v=k0xClWgidZU
youtube.com/watch?v=aQ7_9eIAlT4
youtube.com/watch?v=KvAk9718Jo8
youtube.com/watch?v=-QpA07JWDUA
youtube.com/watch?v=V54PtSnQPVc
youtube.com/watch?v=WogsSOrr0l8

Attached: 1510786074850.jpg (2352x3081, 2.17M)

youtube.com/watch?v=l3CJbR8F8A4

How is 7,200 miles 3x more than 6,500 miles? I'm sorry you can't conceptualise a 3d map, but surely you can understand your own numbers? I.e math...

you stupid niggers its Planet t but (((they))) suppress it for the same reason as the + sign

Pilot here. This is not how flight paths work retard. They move on vertical arching patterns with many variables, but what you have outlined is essentially a straight line/even altitude flight pattern. No one does that. No one flies that way. You are fucking retarded.

I posted a picture of it in this thread.