It's about fucking time someone said this was all a joke

It's about fucking time someone said this was all a joke.

Attached: 1532445185504.png (603x397, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s98UgBSNoL4
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was waiting for us?!

Hey man everyone has the right to a fair trial and having their story heard, let the court prove Kavanaugh guilty or innocent.

Attached: 1517602329113.jpg (516x516, 36K)

DEMS ARE GONNA PAY FOR THIS

Attached: 1524903798435.png (665x662, 422K)

I've been praying everyday for BK and his family. The democrats are unamerican liars and someone could get hurt

Attached: 1536788114421.jpg (420x401, 40K)

Leave it to Trump to be the one to plow through all the cringing bullshit, all the other conservicuck talking heads are terrified of implying that Ford is a lying ass bitch
Fucks sake stop making him do all the heavy lifting

Attached: 1531689688525.jpg (380x250, 13K)

based trump

Attached: trumpquote.jpg (251x201, 9K)

Attached: 1523796307670.jpg (1352x930, 989K)

Attached: 95a.png (680x547, 359K)

The GEOTUS is activated.

Prepare for total war. Liberal chimpouts imminent. Remain on the defensive. When they attack - attack back and hit as hard as you fucking can and smash their pathetic faces in.

Attached: 1537231618996.png (393x366, 374K)

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 10K)

>CON JOB
>Pray
wew, he's gonna catch all sorts of shit from dems and the media... again
glad that at least trump is sticking up for kav and telling it like it is. reminder that feinstein is STILL trying to stop the hearing on thursday

Attached: 1530699402178.gif (264x264, 1.37M)

>feinstein
youtube.com/watch?v=s98UgBSNoL4
she need the rope

Attached: feinsteinjewishwhore.jpg (196x257, 12K)

He had to do this because the GOP is falling over itself trying to boost the accusers credibility by taking them seriously, they're gaslighting all the NPCs and pissing everyone else off
If Trump didn't step in and burn even more political capital drawing this obvious fucking line, the midterms and Kav would suffer
God I hate republicans so much, it's like trying to get pandas to fuck

Attached: 1371735525592.jpg (600x576, 12K)

This is going to have severe consequences regardless of how this particular act ends up playing out. If it works and they drop Kavanaugh then Dems have learned that this is a successful strategy, and we can expect to see it again, perhaps not just from them. If Kavanaugh ends up getting confirmed but the stalling works the salt is going to be immense, probably even more violence during the midterms than there were during the general election in 2016. And if it doesn't work, the dems have been smacked down for now but their butthurt will only multiply. We aren't really seeing the usual pattern where politicians stay mostly respectable but do their best to get their supporters whipped up, Democratic congressmen and the party leadership are apoplectic and it'll probably just be a gateway to something even dirtier and more extreme. This sort of thing doesn't usually get me spooked but I'm feeling bad times ahead lads. I think we should all be ready for major happenings. This might even be the start of the chain of events leading to The Happening.

Attached: Snowglobe.png (576x467, 344K)

Attached: 1537233379277.gif (422x234, 2.88M)

Who is a bigger mess right now you think the Ds or the Rs

Rs for letting this shit get completely out of control

Has this gone too far yet?

Is this the end?

Ds for sure but Rs shouldn't even be on the board in the first place
They let the dems poison the well and cast doubt and they still might cuck out. That would be disastrous and widen a schism, we have to keep it together til after midterms.

she's a fucking piece of work

Attached: jewing intensifies.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

P

>The Happening
it's been happening.
>it will happen when the weather cools
youtube.com/watch?v=6n_xCI-peq0
this is biblical; bigger than us- the end times are not the destruction of the earth but the dawn of a new age of enlightenment. unfortunately though yes this means many people, forced into evil, will die, but life and creation will go on.

Attached: freemasonknight.jpg (200x267, 35K)

Attached: 1475554415320.jpg (278x320, 19K)

asdfasdf

Kavanaugh is a kike. I could care less if they want to drag his name through the mud. What I am pissed about is that the wall isn't being built and instead we are getting this drawn out political theatre for 4 years.

Attached: 1516927170717.png (618x683, 346K)

Not even necessary here - there's not any evidence against him, the 4 people she said would back her up have said it didn't happen, and the statute of limitations has past.
This is literally nothing more than some woman saying he raped her 36 years ago.
No prosecutor would even consider trying it because it would be tossed within minutes.

kys

Attached: 1512667559596.jpg (808x921, 298K)

Who knows, most Republicans in Congress have shown themselves to be spineless cowards willing to let the Dems run the show even though they have a fucking majority in both chambers. I wish there was a way for the Don to secretly fund opposition candidates against these Neocon treasonous fucks who are hell bent on stoping the Don with their Democratic masters. Traitorous Republicans are more dangerous than even the most left-wing Democrat. They need to be deal with harshly.

A trial for what though? A 35 year old “crime” of grabbing some chicks tit at a party that she can’t even remember when or where it happened, in which all witnesses say is not true and which the statute of limitations has run out anyway?

They are literally battling over the control of the Supreme Court for the next 50 years right now.
It's one of the most important issues that will happen in your lifetime.

---->

Attached: 1512461842889.png (480x478, 337K)

Attached: 2iqnzw.jpg (500x624, 98K)

Someone should get hurt. In Minecraft.
>ftfy

Getting these breeding spics out of the country is the number 1 concern right now. We need to be memeing REMOVAL BY FORCE instead of worrying about fake rape claims.

Attached: 241d9122cfca0811d1c189784d701ae1904e7adfc5965c553ad83d48b81ace93.jpg (480x344, 45K)

If I got digits, would it kill her?

Attached: 1477573564749.gif (200x189, 742K)

>Some shitposting user managed to spread enough doubt in the populace to unshackle Trump so that he could finally call them out on their bullshit

Attached: 1405370240099.gif (245x118, 437K)

>implying DJT gives a fuck about the kikes

Attached: 1536632792677.jpg (2271x3330, 3.52M)

I don't care about Kav but he's squeaky clean enough that if they can destroy him like this, anyone can be destroyed. And that they're destroying him with the shoddiest accusations of all time, with the GOP's help is the most horrifying shit I've ever seen in open politics.
Everything hinges on this.

kavanaugh is European not jewish. kavanaugh is an irish name retard

R A R E
A
R
E

Do you know anything about him other than Trump nominated him for court?

Yeah if the GOP could form a phalanx even half as well as the dems this shit would've been done with a year ago
Every single serious problem in Trump's presidency can be drawn back to traitorous RINOs

>High level
That's being generous.

The republican party has the highest approval rating nationwide in decades. Its 45% the dems have 44 and swing voters have the difference. Right now giving these broads the fuck off we are voting treatment is polling well with the public. If the GOP gets a vote in by friday or Monday the midterms are ours lads.

We need to secure the court, otherwise a dem court will undo the wall after its built

Did Jow Forums just save the country?

>flag

probably a proxy tho tbqh

Attached: Benin.jpg (407x441, 65K)

All he has to do is agree to an investigation. The president who's been accused of sexual misconduct, lied about not knowing anything about the women he fooled around with and paid off, said it's okay to make advances on women when your famous and grab them by the pussy, and made a #metoo joke calling this a con with no sympathy is such a bad move and is exactly what the dems want.

Checked but Kavanaugh has some interesting opinions on immigration and guns. Hes a good pick but if we are lucky Trump plays some extra dimensional chess and nominates someone even more right wing when kav withdraws.

>proxy
shhh mods are compromised . we do what we must

Kavanaugh will be the most right wing justice imaginable after this. They're hardening him for us if we can seal the deal and get him on.

It would be extremely painful.

Kavanaugh is a God-fearing man.
The Adversary works to defame him and sow discord within his family but will not be successful.

Attached: Savior.jpg (531x710, 307K)

indeed.

Attached: AD1E1970-ACC7-452B-9869-8B0F424AAEAE.jpg (1024x1018, 139K)

Donald John "I love the Jews more than anyone! Trump
kek

Attached: trumpgenes.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: 1479789537972.jpg (640x640, 36K)

All the GOP has to do is vote, that's it, and this charade fucking ends
>investigation
go investigate how to fuck yourself

The problem though is that it's already most likely too late for him to be confirmed in time to sit on the court in October, when some key cases are coming up on the docket. They don't even need to get the Republicans to cuck out and drop him, only delay the proceedings just long enough for them to deepen the cracks or even outright refuse to vote until the midterms. Republicans might be able to break a stalemate like that, but only if NOBODY cucks, and the chances of that are practically zero.

Mods know exactly who I am. So does the NSA. Funny thing is the NSA knows EXACTLY who the mods are, just like they know who is moving bitcoin over the dark web.

In short, planet earth is one massive honey pot and mods are just another fly.

half jew / half german is master race bruv. you should know this by now

"I have come to free mankind from their shackles"
TRUMP WILL FREE US ALL OR DIE TRYING

Attached: nesara.png (233x216, 16K)

none of that will even matter in the end.
of course i know this.
its fucking happening

Attached: flyer1111.png (535x364, 357K)

>free energy
>free trade
>free market
freedom baby. god bless america

She has spies on her own

Attached: 7F05D72B-69DD-4151-9E6A-CBF37A61073B.png (750x1334, 1.82M)

youtube.com/watch?v=DrsKPFA93KE

Attached: 1523555608428.jpg (2423x1488, 799K)

Attached: 1512994725672.jpg (3338x3309, 3.85M)

Then they "plowed on through" an accused fondler. Yes it could be a con, yes someone can make a fine Supreme Court judge decades after being a dick in high school, but Kavanaugh is handling this situation better than the president. Put on a show, set up an investigation, (I heard they're already getting a female lawyer on the scene so it's not so weird that he's being confirmed by a bunch of men) and we get to move on while the dems remain babies but with less straws to grasp at.

>not learning from the "grab em by the pussy" tape
>not learning from Stormy Daniels case
>nobody believes this shit
>nobody cares
>fake outrage and paid protesters aren't fooling anybody
We watched the left lie their asses off for two years. You have NO credibility.

You're a big guy.

You don't even believe in the "grab them by the pussy" tape where he even talked about persuing married women?

>nobody cares

>married women let chad trump fuck them
Trump is the anti-onions

No, this farce has gone on long enough. The point of it in the first place was to stall, and optics cucking is rarely a good idea anyway.

You guys don't care, obviously, but you guys don't even represent the entire right, let alone the swing voters.

The lie associated with the tape is that trump was admitting to being a rapist. That is the claim certain pundits made.... and it's bogus.

kys

Attached: 1517124096543.jpg (3510x1844, 3.85M)

That was two years ago user, obviously people didn't care or Trump wouldn't be President.

Attached: chong salutes emperor.webm (580x360, 2.71M)

They didn't even accuse him of rape. They accused him of pulling the girl with another guy into a room and groping her. Even if any of this is true, they are were teenagers in high school and all drunk.

A man consentually grabs a womans vagina? oh my god

No place
no date
no witnesses

We are already way beyond that point. The deep state coup went all in and bankrupted the government morality when FISA was used by democrats to target republican natural born citizens on institutional brainwashing collegiate campuses where historical revisionist kikes control the narrative by enslaving the gifted to a life of debt and taxes while the lavish kike only sweats when his covenant with death gets called by the living God of love that they defy with their usury ways of a synagogue of demagogues. Romans 9:6. Daniel 9:11. The king dome was an inside job.

Liberal luciferians sodomize altar boys at age 11 3/4. Never forgive the useful idiots of the kikes hippie stooges.

whats wrong with pursuing married women?

He said he can't control himself around beautiful people, which is rapey talk, but yeah anyone who says this is proof of him being a rapist is being dishonest.

Is that a counter point? How?

That is also one thing out of a list that is made of information that came after he became president.

people cared but people didn't care THAT much.
just like people care about this shit, but they don't care THAT much.

is "rapey talk" the new hate speech?
also it isn't rapey talk

The GOP are the ones going along with the Democrats and gumming up the works, Trump needs to pressure them into confirming Kavanaugh ASAP.

Prayers sent. I pray every day and I belong to no religion. This is a coup and gang stalking on an honorable man and our Presidency

The "grab them by the pussy" tape came out before the election retard.
exactly
Unless you're keyed in to politics most people don't care that much.

>billionaire can get any pussy he wants
who knew?
>Democrats found a bunch of women to spout some bullshit about being groped
Wow, color me surprised!

The back channel sources are saying Kavanaugh is the fifth SC justice that will go allin on restoring law and order. As soon as he's in Trump declares martial law and then the mass arrests and military tribunals begin. That's why Lindsey Graham had the line of questioning about civil v. military law and if he recognizes it. Also if he acknowledges that civilians that work against the country during war are not afforded constitutional rights. Keep in mind we are still at war from the original declaration after the 911 attacks.

>trial
>court
this is not a court
this is not a trail
it's just a hearing

You piece of shit he has already gone through six fbi background investigations. For the tards that don't know what that entails, they contact your old neighbors, family , friends, school, everywhere you worked, etc. it takes six months.

>The president who's been accused of sexual misconduct, lied about not knowing anything about the women he fooled around with and paid off, said it's okay to make advances on women when your famous and grab them by the pussy, and made a #metoo joke calling this a con with no sympathy is such a bad move and is exactly what the dems want.
Grab them by the pussy and sexual misconduct accusations came before the election.

Saying "I can't help myself I'm just attracted to it and I need to go in for a kiss" is "rapey" only in that it shows someone doesn't ask for permission before invading personal space and is at peace with their lack of self control. Biden was called rapey for this too. How is it hate speech?

Obama did NOTHING legally, that’s why trump could so easily dismantle his legacy
Trump is doing everything by the book so to undo his legacy you would need to act unconstitutionally
He’s checkmated those niggers

Why get them out of the country? Each one is about 5 pounds of highly available nitrogen.

>Getting these breeding spics out of the country is the number 1 concern right now. We need to be memeing REMOVAL BY FORCE instead of worrying about fake rape claims.

Understand that constitutional issues are part of the barrier to accomplishing this goal.