Cut Kimmel's Brat's Heart Out

It has been causing nothing but trouble for hospital staff.

Attached: kimmel-kid.jpg (900x900, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FFFaw60tlH0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Leave the kid alone, it's not his fault that his dad has less testosterone than his mom

Kimmel disgusts me. That supposed 'joke' was basically admitting to sexual predation.

based and redpilled
get rid of lil kimmel's heart whites do not need hearts he should give it away to a black

liberals make jokes.
Conservatives actually diddle kids.

This tbqh fampai. Jow Forums raged when libs said barron was autistic, so let's not drag a poor kid into this.

Attached: Creepy-Joe-Biden.jpg (780x440, 123K)

Maybe the jewish ones

Attached: 56785789.jpg (533x585, 59K)

Rule #4

Attached: alinsky rules.jpg (554x508, 70K)

No, fuck these guys.
It's lie after lie after lie.
These fucks have no morals and I hope they get what they deserve.
Kimmel did 'The Man Show', he has no room to talk.
They're all liars and hypocrites.

Obviously you're correct on all points. What does a sick little boy have to do with any of them?
I am not radical I guess.

It is not about being radical yourself. They are the radicals and they should be held to the same rules that they set. Once they attacked President Trump's son, then it is fair to attack any of their children in response because of their rules. It is about accountability and letting them know their actions will have an equal reaction.

call me a neocon all you want, but the thing that makes us better than them is because we hold ourselves to a higher standard

Hope (((Kimmel))) and his worthless genetically fucked spawn die. I don't give a fuck anymore. These pieces of garbage won't stop. It's time to fight back.

is kimmel doing another crocodile tear routine over it again?

Poke a drill through Kimmel's eyeballs!

You may say it's a joke but it's not. Poe's law in effect.

Kimmel is a pedo mutilator. Bet on it.

>t. Jimmy kimmel

Kimmel is a kike puppet
youtube.com/watch?v=FFFaw60tlH0

What happened

Why would I follow Alinsky's rules? I'm not an amoral kike like he was.

Die and go to hell.

God gave him a deformed child because he is such a vile scumbag?

I hate Kimmel but jeeze chill OP what the fuck....

>Jow Forums raged when libs said barron was autistic, so let's not drag a poor kid into this.
Kids are off limits in my world. That kid could grow up and hate his father for being liberal, and grow up to be something better then him. I think we are better then that....not much, but slightly.

>Back off

Attached: Craaack Sips Back off.png (594x926, 611K)

>liberal make joke
>Conservative diddle kid

Wigger think nambla is a conservative think tank

And here I am, blasting jams, smiling at the thought of Kimmel being publically executed for knowledge of and perpetration of violent and sexual crimes against children. Heh, what ever happened to girls on trampolines?

Kids are off limits.

sorry Jow Forums i don't care what kimmel has said or done for his kike overlords, but i'm not going to participate in insulting that little guy. he literally dindu nuffin wrong.

Throw him into a rape cage full of niggers

Kek. Watch Kimmel's kid turn out to be based and does something like pic related

Attached: UnderThe_bEd.jpg (576x1024, 64K)

Kids are only off-limits if they're not being used as props. As I understand it, little kimmel has been used multiple times in the past year or so to advance wahtever the fuck jim is talking about at the time. Unfortunately, the kid is fair game.

The difference between this an Barron is that at no point was Trump using Barron as a prop.

fuck im dead

Agreed. Kids are off limits. That's how we lose the normies anyways. (Illegal ones still gave to go back tho)

I know you're likely just venting but goddamn dude.

Kek already did the work of making his child fucked beyond anything we could have done so I think we got him boys. This thread is probably either a turbo autist or a fbi “infiltrator.”

I agree spread this meme. Lock Jimmy Kimmels retarded son in a cage with pedophiles and let them rip his heart out.

Because I know you’ll see this in the CNN article, hey jimmy. No one wants to fuck with your kid. Hopefully some day he’ll grow up to hate you for being such a faggot. We hope that he’s better than you, he’s not leverage over you. Though I know you would do that to us you flaccid prick.

Attached: C5670EFB-EC23-435A-A522-E724F0847A0E.jpg (1024x1024, 166K)

Shitlibs love niggers and they love pedos... surely he wouldn't have a problem putting his kid in a cage with a dozen of them.

Attached: Joe Biden fucks children and it is deebly concerning.jpg (666x523, 26K)

Do anything to that liberal rat turd Kimmel,but leave his kid out of it .

The only way to defeat the elites and their useful idiots is by ending their bloodlines. Their bloodline is all that matters to them. They kidnap, abuse, and steal the organs from kids all the time without regard. Their kids are not and never will be off limits.