Would you eat a person in a life or death situation?

Depending on their diet they could probably be pretty nutritious. Lots of organs to get. I can imagine vegan liver would be nice and fatty, like foie gras.

Attached: 1476315535390.jpg (604x391, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FP3dCT8b7es
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>He hasn't ate out before

Attached: 1473980060526.jpg (318x311, 13K)

> 190,000 calories
Yes

Would depend on who I'm eating.

I wouldn't eat anyone I'd consider a kid. A big nice thick sheboon would probably taste pretty good though.

Kill a person to eat them? No. Eat an already dead person to avoid starvation? Probably.

God look at that little Finnish monster. Swede never stood a chance

Why is it wrong to eat humans anyway?

Maybe if I had a nice brick oven and a pumpkin spice latte.

I wouldn't kill a person to eat them, but if they were already dead, and it was a matter of life and death then yes.

would you shit in the woods if there were no toilets around?

I'd eat that baby.

Attached: W1VPLIc-_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21K)

fuck off

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. I'll kill and eat anything if I have no other choice.

Does it have to be a survival type situation? I imagine if I was stuck in an elevator after about half an hour I'd get hungry enough.

you have eaten people and you're probably going to do it again soon

Attached: hot-dog-report-crop.png (1186x615, 174K)

I would eat a person if it wasn't illegal just to try it.
I can't eat any type of meat without inspecting it and imagining what human flesh would look like ground up and cooked. Peeling the layers of beef apart really makes me think about it. Mostly myself like what my own skin would be like. Would it become hard and crispy like chicken skin? All bumpy and bubbled up. I look at my forearm and think about fried chicken and picture it.
So yeah life or death apocalypse I'm eating people and going insane from the brain rot (or is that only from eating the brain?).
I wouldn't kill anyone to obtain the meat though just eat whoever dies in my group or bad guys I have to defend myself from.

Attached: open-neon-sign-with-reflection-vector-18496514.jpg (1000x1080, 169K)

>picture of a mongol babies
>hints at eating people
why do you kikes like eating babies its really scary

t.concered dad.

>FAKE JEW ADMITS MCDONALD'S BURGERS HAS HUMAN MEAT IN IT
youtube.com/watch?v=FP3dCT8b7es

Attached: hot-dog-report 1.png (1242x5610, 1.46M)

I ate your mother last night

Attached: 1536544444535.jpg (500x700, 91K)

Attached: hot-dog-report 2.png (1246x7076, 1.19M)

Depends on if I still want to live I suppose

I would do it right now for mere curiosity.

No you fucking degenerate. Even shitskins like the Algonquins knew the depravity of cannibalism.

I can tell you, different races/regions taste different. Kenyans are tough and lean meat with a very natural pepper flavor. Americans are very salty, mainland Asians have a nutty taste, mainland Europeans are "Gamey" and Finns have a mushroom undertone that makes them taste pretty good when prepared in a reduced wine sauce. 10/10, I would eat a Finn again.

t. International Cannibal.

Attached: th.jpg (474x474, 22K)

The Algonquins shunned cannibalism even in desperate survival situations, as it drove people batshit, hence the legend of the wendigo was born.

Is it no surprise that societies where cannibalism is common, like that of the Canaanites, end up collapsing or that of certain African and Oceanic tribes, which remain shitholes the rest of their miserable existence?

I'd eat a person with a fully stocked kitchen

Babies probably taste the worst, not enough meat on them and underdeveloped organs and shit.

You bet you ass I will. I am Chinese

It isn't. Just seen as an abomination to modern pansies. The elite drink our blood all the time and nobody bats an eye.

Depends. I cant really see any situation, other then being lost at sea, where I have no viable alternatives other then eating human flesh. I'd eat bugs and things found in nature before I resorted to human flesh. That being said, if I was adrift at sea with other survivors and that was the last option I would accept the drawing of lots or consuming of someone who died naturally in order to survive. I hear it can cause genetic problems, however, and would not want to have more kids after such an event.

Probably the most ideal situation to eat a person in.

I'd put an aborted baby in a blender with some zoomer testes and slam it like a morning protien shake, toss some raw eggs and little girl liver in there and we are good TO GO

That's just meme tier stuff to abide by their apocalypse cult of sin to make god mad or something so he wrecks them but even jesus had a sex cult which ate the aborted babies (forced abortion)

I'd like slaughter, cook, and eat a cunt. It doesn't matter the situation, cunts deserve to be killed.
>I wouldn't eat anyone I'd consider a kid
What's worse about eating a loli than a woman? Best would be killing and eating a woman and her preteen daughter at the same time.

>factories are less than perfectly clean and skin and hair fall in food
>THE MEAT IS PEOPLE
I guess the bugs that get in the food are also put there.

What, in case the russkies get back to their old tactics?

Yes, and so would every single other person. Maybe they wouldn't have the stomach to disembowel them and cut them up and cook them. however, 100% guaranteed if I cooked up some human burgers put it in a bun all appetizing like, and gave it to a man about to starve to death, it wouldn't matter who he was; he'd eat it. Every single person.

You get a disease for that, akin to the one that affected cows in the past or some tribes who practice cannibalism.

that news story was debunked by the way.