Why are intelligent women so rare?

I think we can all agree that in this age of Liberalism and degeneracy there's serious abscence of intelligence in women.

Yesterday I met this girl at the uni, who said that she was seriously into classical music. Only then I realized that I actually had never met a female who liked classical music before.

How do we deal this problem , Jow Forums. Don't forget, children inherit intelligence from their mothers, that is why kikes are doing everything to make women dumber and dumber.

Attached: 1481976080693.jpg (896x766, 378K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector/videos?disable_polymer=1
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913003036
hotair.com/archives/2018/09/08/scientific-paper-male-variability-made-disappear/
youtube.com/watch?v=NRqn9dZonRY
spectrumnews.org/news/brains-women-autism-may-sport-male-features/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Why are intelligent women so rare?

Attached: saddled.jpg (666x716, 151K)

Because society gives women a break since they can skate by on their looks and/or the fact they can just be a whore and fuck dudes for food and shelter.

Ergo many women never bother to develop into full humans who have real hobbies, interests, or deep intellect.

Some women are intelligent, and choose not to bang everyone, and they become real worthwhile people.

I agree with you , but those intelligent females are on the brink of extinction. The reason why I wrote about the girl at the uni , is that only yesterday I realized how fucking bad the situation actually is. And situation is only getting worse from time to time.

Feminism

Evola later quoted Joseph de Maistre's statement that "Woman cannot be superior except as woman, but from the moment in which she desires to emulate man she is nothing but a monkey."

I suspect you are a fool that thinks tradthots are smart.

They aren't just rare. They're nonexistent. Also who cares about classical music? How does that make someone intelligent? More like a pretentious "not like the other girls~" twat. Literally just the same as gamer girls and weed sluts, you got baited because you are low IQ yourself and cannot recognize patterns. Women are stupid and that's fine. That's how they should be.

Attached: Haruhi-Suzumiya.jpg (300x295, 71K)

>implying liking classical music makes you smart

You've never played in an orchestra, have you?

*Weeb

I have a girlfriend now who is a civil engineer. She is always up to try new things, has real hobbies and interests, like in leather-working and restoring old railroad shit. She took to my interest in firearms, and not just on a superficial "girlfriend does what boyfriend does" level.

It was really only after dating her and being with her that I realized how fucking childish, boring, and stupid my exes all were. Like, I knew they were basic and annoying, etc in their own way, but like you, I really didn't realize how much they actually sucked until I met a woman who was truly intelligent and interesting.

Pic semi-related

Attached: IMG_3820.jpg (800x534, 219K)

The average guy isn't much better. It's hard to find a guy who isn't a complete degenerate or a moron. Almost impossible, if he also has to be alright looking.

>where are le smart based girls bros?
jesus FUCK I want you idiots to leave and go back to r/ the donald and lauren southern YouTube vids

Attached: 1537913998452.jpg (1024x1023, 69K)

>t. rap-loving mutts
the average IQ of someone who listens to classical is far higher than people who listen to whatever degenerate sewage music you like

Attached: gas.jpg (635x468, 32K)

They choose a suitable mate quickly and do not need to dredge the dating pool repeatedly
There's just no reason for their paths to cross yours unless you're top shelf material

You're just a narcissist in denial. Nobody said anything about rap, but lol at listening to exclusively classical and thinking that it makes you smart or actually has any correlation other than you being able to recognize that it makes you "le unique" like the little re ddit cuckold you are.

Holy shit you are retarded If you think there is no correlation between high IQ and classical music. You're just a kisless incel who has never had a conversation with a female. Now leave this board and go watch your anime crap

Go jerk off to some more anime you faggot.

Not all women are stupid, and they aren't inherently dumb. Just most of them are, because society lets them be basic, boring, stupid sluts and skate by.

Plenty of actually intelligent women out there, the hard part is finding them, and finding ones who aren't so far into the "I'm a smart, successful woman" feminist bluepill bullshit that they haven't regressed themselves back into retarded. Women like that get a good job and are independent and stop developing, so never get real hobbies and interests like a well rounded person. Instead they get cats and play roller derby and shit.

czech'd

that IS a girl, isn't it? (please be a girl)

Based.

There isn't, you little pretentious faggot.
Back. To. Reddit.
No.

Yes but the problem is in the fact that children almost always receive intelligence from their mothers.

Nature doesn't take risks with women, their IQ distribution is lumped in the center and very few are at the upper echelon of intelligence. The real problem is their agreeableness. The difference wouldn't be that noticeable in day to day interactions if not for their lack of intellectual curiosity for topics that might get them excommunicated. Don't know if that made sense, the melatonin is kicking in hard.

Attached: 1394677007583.jpg (400x241, 18K)

Your girlfriend is a train?

I should be so lucky.

few women have interests past social drama.

Makes sense.

If you consider sexual selection, a dude will screw anything that looks good, meaning women with average minds, but a woman would prefer a man who is high achieving.

The higher level of male retards could have something to do with risk taking or low IQ being connected to greater risk taking.

Who knows.

Women gain nothing by being intelligent

It’s called nature and the times have absolutely nothing to do with it.

Attached: 9F6047B6-145F-43F6-8904-0CE5EF14365B.jpg (600x800, 75K)

I agree. That is why women tend to take to soap opra-esque tv and gossip, while men at worst tend to take to sports, if not history, science, trade, etc type hobbies and interests.

>intelligent women
Go to TED talks and scroll through the presentations given by women, notice that they are all about Sex, Relationships, Children, Sex, Women, Sex, Women's Issues, Self-Esteem, Sex, Diversity, Sex, etc.

youtube.com/user/TEDtalksDirector/videos?disable_polymer=1

intelligence is being bred out of existance

They’re not that rare, they’re just invisible to us unless they’re attractive

Woman aren’t dumb per se, they are just governed by emotion. They are not systematic thinkers the way men are.

It’s depressing because the Jews are manipulating women’s nature to put them in an unhappy situation. Women have the correct nature to nurture thier children, but too many of them have thier instincts misdirected in a warped way that will keep them perpetually frustrated and miserable.

It’s a major catastrophe for society.

Same with women who want to be entrepreneurs... they want to create a cupcake company or a clothing boutique or a cute kids/dog stuff company...

They end up wanting to do the stuff they would do in thier home for thier own family anyway.

This. Another thing to remember is they may actually be thinking quite rationally but under the hood of emotion in that it comes out expressed as metaphors, generalizations, emotion and so on when they might just be playing a scenario through their head start to finish. It doesn't mean they have less of a grip on reality but just how they process and express things is different, mars meet venus. Now kishhh

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886913003036

Hey OP what's this?

>This study tested the greater male variability hypothesis in creative thinking with a Chinese student sample in Mainland China. The Test for Creative Thinking-Drawing Production (TCT-DP) was administered to 627 Chinese adolescent boys (n = 332) and girls (n = 295). Results using the boy/girl variance ratio (VR) generally supported the hypothesis that boys have greater variability than girls in creativity test performance. However, results using the boy/girl ratios from different regions of the creativity score distribution revealed a pattern of male superiority. While boys significantly outnumbered girls in the higher extremes, girls tended to outnumber boys in the central region and the lower extremes. Results from an analysis of the means lent further support to the findings of male superiority.

I highly doubt that most "people" from this shithole of incel virgins can even find 1 woman, so I wouldn't even go into different classes of women like intelligent or not

Even a leaf is right sometimes. However I would still say smarter, intelligent women are rare.

hotair.com/archives/2018/09/08/scientific-paper-male-variability-made-disappear/

Attached: thonking.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

Look at the distribution of intelligence of women. They have less really smart ones, and less really dumb ones.

And no, classical music does not mean someone is smart. And plenty of women like classical music, not much difference from men there.

Children "inherit" intelligence from women because if you take a large enough number of people, they will regress towards the average, which is why it will LOOK like they inherited it from their mothers, since women are closer to the average themselves. But no, children inherit intelligence from both the mother and the father.

Women are NPCs you dumb fuck.

I don't think I've ever met a really intelligent woman. They don't seem as sharp or analytical as men. The smartest woman in a room is on par with a man of average to below average intelligence.

>tfw no qt intelligent gf
>tfw no qt gf
>tfw no gf
youtube.com/watch?v=NRqn9dZonRY

Attached: 1532587823906.jpg (228x221, 7K)

You have to go back.

Read this:

You're a dumb ass. Kids do not inherit intelligence from mothers you retarded hill billy.

What's better in your guys opinion, an intelligent wife or an obedient wife?

Attached: IMG_1859.jpg (1024x576, 70K)

Just want everyone in this thread to know that you are literally the guy in this post.

Your hatred of women is a reaction formation of unresolved feelings about your mother and insecurity about your mediocrity. If you were any kind of man, you'd acknowledge that men have held power for the last several centuries. If women are outthemthem of line, it's because you and your forebears failed to be good masters. Take responsibility. Of course the truth is that women aren't out of line, they're just fed up with how inadequate most men have become.

Attached: iq-1.jpg (452x764, 131K)

You're a moron, intelligence is innate. Society has nothing to do with it outside of providing some selection pressure towards the women you see today. Ergo, an intelligent woman is literally higher tier and if you luck into one you should wife that quick.

Intelligence has nothing to do with the productive output of activities. Most highly intelligent women are probably into elevated arts like literature or classical music.

Women are more alike one another than men are.
Not only in physically appearance but in brain function as well. Compare IQ results of men and women and you'd see that women have the taller chart.

Attached: file.png (1158x367, 630K)

All women are "dumb" but its more like their "intelligence" caps at about a 15 year old level. I'd say there are slight gradients there after, given what field of work a woman does, and how well she is taken care of by her husband at home.

The reason for this is nature. It is in a woman's nature to not be as autistic as men are, who go on to deal with a lot of abstract thinking, and engineering.

Without intelligence you have "interests" but rarely, too, do you find that women are actually interested in the subject, as much as they are in its social currency and the status that comes from that exchange.

If you can find a woman that genuinely is interested in the subject you'll notice because they will usually toy around with it a lot. Sometimes to the point of success, but success can breed vanity so it really depends on how she was raised. If its music they'll play, if its sports they'll do it, cooking, etc, etc. And they'll do that without the whole "look at me" aspect of it totally dominating them and turning them into whores.

That kind of intelligence is really noted by the woman needing to feel safe and in a large social setting having a hobby + looks will guarantee you that safety + mate selection. Want for safety is important because that stems into child rearing.

But as I was saying, there a lot of times is a limit and a woman's true intelligence is unmatched when she fullfils her role as a mother. A strong mate in her life will enable that intelligence to foster good children, and that cycle sustains her own outlet, and can make her a little more interesting than a doting, baby seal eyed wife.

Without those things though, she degenerates into a smoldering cauldron of unresolved tensions, and are prone to all sorts of stupidity, but worst of all to become a conniving, resentful succubus.

They become black pilled quickly because they have no time for tards because they only have until 30 to get shit together.

I'd love one of these girls but I'm too much of a faggot.

They are only 1% of the population, the hot ones anyway.

because intelligence is normally distributed and adult women's IQ is 3 to 5 points lower than that of men meaning that at the far right of the bell curve there are orders of magnitude more men than women

Attached: 1532884971515.jpg (600x976, 88K)

>Posting an obvious bait thread as if it's proving something
The only thing you proved is how stupid you are.

Lol, I am NOT top shelf material.
Bummer.

No friendo, intelligence potential/capacity is innate, but not intelligence.

A women could have all the potential intelligence in the world and if she squanders it, as most women do, it does not matter.

You need to actually learn something and develop yourself into a full person before you potential comes into play.

Most people are examples of wasted potential

no most of them are because their IQ is 5 points lower on average, and they have a narrow distribution curve, making them almost all around their same average. An average IQ is really fucking dumb.

This is including the period where girls are developmentally ahead of boys. Among only adults, they are 5 points lower on average as well as having the narrower distribution you see here.

Only smart women I ever met where god awful ugly.

>Classical Music
>Innteligent
Is this bait? Classical music is literally lower than pop

Women aren't supposed to be intelligent. What's the point of them being intelligent anyway? Our ancestors did the right thing by keeping women away from education.

This sounds like a bunch of BS.

Men are probably a few points smarter on average though.

>Don't forget, children inherit intelligence from their mothers
It's 50/50, or very close to it.

You think those are real women?

Attached: Chelsea bad.png (588x842, 1.19M)

Because of the gender IQ gaps between the bell curves being as great as 20 points for some studies, which may be caused and is directly correlated to less brain density in women, fewer axioms and thus less mass, some speculate that in some individuals the difference is of almost 40% compared to men. Good news is that if a woman is slightly smarter than average and you have a son, he won't be as stupid as the mother. If you find a woman smarter than you, chances are you're not the most brilliant man and in this case, you are worrying too much about IQ.

Attached: nigga.jpg (375x455, 70K)

Attached: darwin_on_women.png (706x642, 69K)

Women select for providers. Providers these days are mainly wage-slave donkeys, inferior men. They churn out an inferior product mostly, from breeding with these weak willed cucks.

Attached: 1527939175413.jpg (750x826, 79K)

Attached: qbxNInO[1].gif (650x363, 14K)

Well I was only talking about intelligent women who are 5/10 and above
There's a lot of smart whales and gobbos out there if you're willing to sift through the ones who haven't completely given up yet (you have to be seriously hideous/slovenly to not be fixable with makeup.)
Hopefully you find one without any major mental issues.

They arent hunters and never will be. The hunter will always outsmart the prey.

so much for science, it's just a tool of politics these days.

The few intelligent women I've met were Asperger, basically autistic women are like males stuck in female body, They run on 95% logic, 5% emotion and their brains share male feature, here's a good article about it

spectrumnews.org/news/brains-women-autism-may-sport-male-features/

I was a former degenerate whore monger until I rediscovered this place. I have become a much better person unironically browsing here.

I once dated a Russian Jewish Phd candidate.

She was extremely smart and sharp but at some points batshit insane. I think she was a borderline between genius and madman..

And in the end she turned pretty much nuts... wouldn't surprise if they locked her up in a mental institute at some point,

Attached: fries123.jpg (1200x977, 221K)

They aren't rare, it's just that your typical Jow Forums visitor isn't likely to very be near their company.
These flakes haven't even realized the 20th century is over yet.

He might have a point though. Classical music have long melody lines and intricate designs that require subconscious pattern recognition to appreciate. Pattern recognition is basically raw IQ. Rap on the other hand doesn’t even have melody at all; truly a low IQ construct.

that feel of regret when I realize I should have seriously continued relations with the one woman I met in college that had a superior intellect even though she was only a 5/10 in the looks department,

She was only slightly my intellectual inferior, and I have an IQ of 146. (Yes I am a brainlet) She was studying programming for industrial design, and absolutly hated the other token females in computer science for giving women a bad name. Truely one of my lifes biggest mistakes.

user, you're very lucky. I'm a chemical engineer and I've only ever dated half brain dead bimbos. I love discussing history/space/futurism and do with my guy friends but when I try to talk to these bimbos about anything other than the latest iPhone or celebrity craze they're just clueless.

I just want a qt engineering girlfriend

a rare breed indeed

See Most women are dumbs besides a few exception

Go for an average-looking girl, above average IQ, but most importantly, good character -- someone who you know would never screw you over.
Of course, easier said than done.

Date a Jewish girl and GOY her. Not even meming.
They are usually of high intelligence, are very submissive, and have gigantic tits. The only thing missing in their lives is a goy cock.

see my other posts, she wasn't an autist.
I regret not doing this when I had the chance

if any youngfags here read that post, sincerly, take it to heart. beauty is fleeting but a mind lasts a lifetime.

Well, intelligence in humans is rare anyway...

And women are just a little dumber than that, statistically speaking, so it's slightly more rare for them to be intelligent than the rest of the population.

Because historically speaking a village functions better with fewer smart women.

Attached: center.png (511x368, 325K)

I'm glad you are a better person but the fact that you had to come here to be influenced into becoming a better person means you are easily influenced and you should take this into consideration going forward in life. Jow Forums has good people on it who truly want what's best for our future so that's not to say you should hate Jow Forums. I am just speaking in general, something to think about fren.

>Because historically speaking a village functions better with fewer smart women.

Are you referring to how long the jews women have been trying to subvert us?

Average is higher than men, but variance is lower. So for men you have more retards but also more geniuses. Retards sort of fit in with the general population but geniuses stand out.

Speaking of dumb, you don't understand how mean IQ and IQ distribution works. Die already.

>fewer axioms
Well, aren't you the genius

axons*
Just a typo, nigger, it disproves nothing

>Average is higher than men
That's wrong. They appear to be statistically equal, with some indication that men's is some 3 points higher.

double trips of truth
you've heard here first, folks

What I would like to know is why are men so lazy these days? It seems like an average man these days can’t even change tire. Guess they are too busy with hobbies.

I think you misunderstood him.

Attached: POL.png (1332x181, 53K)