Why are Jews marrying chinks enmasse?

I see this couple everywhere I go. what's (((their))) plan behind this?

Attached: mark-zuckerberg-1024.jpg (1024x768, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2018/08/06/les-moonves-and-cbs-face-allegations-of-sexual-misconduct
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Similar IQ
That's it
Good night

They want to blend with our new overlords

oh look., a fucking leaf!

Chinks are Jews' asian version.

Because the Asians are next.

Jews are parasites. once they've destroyed the white race they will move to a new host, Asians. they've destroyed our future so breeding with Asians is the next logical choice.

this is how the parasite Jew operates

Attached: 1521587261017.jpg (1024x768, 420K)

They need to blend in to be able to further subvert Chinese society. China is the Jews new attack dog now that the US is being imploded.

Peopl have become aware of their physical features, so they're shapeshifting

I think this is true.

Asians are probably not as familiar with Jews as the Europeans are. Historically, they have had very little contact so they don't know what to expect.

never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. chinks don't have nearly the level of awareness that jews have.

jew + chink = chink. sorry jews.

Jews see them as the next target

Attached: l47sn46oqba01.jpg (599x801, 53K)

kek
He's so cucked being with a fat ugly chink despite having billions of dollars.

i guess now would be an appropriate time to rub my hands together and grin evilly as i watch jews miscegenate themselves away.

nah, it's kind of sweet

Jew/Chink hybrids will be literal supermen

Jews get yellow fever, too.

Also Jew/Asian hybrids will become unstoppable.

Because Nip women only marry for money, and most women of other races actually give a fuck about the genes they’re passing on.

Except, of course, dumb ameriniggers who just keep breeding dumb niggers. But that’s probably more of a stuck in the ghetto thing

the offspring two races clearly known for their athleticism and herculean physique. yes literal supermen.

Patrician high IQ racemix

Attached: image.jpg (2033x1304, 279K)

Next step is subverting asian nations. they are getting ready for the next 100 years.

false. I married a nip and am broke as fuck. She does want my aryan babies though. Nip is not chink or gook, remember that.

The Jews see China as thier next victim, so they are positioning themselves.

Japas will be an unstoppable master race.

Preparing for their dark future

Attached: 1535089563318.png (588x617, 507K)

whitehorse

Attached: 2016-07-28-mrrobot-white-rose-mask.jpg (950x567, 50K)

they know who will rule the world

Hapa masterrace production

Same reason they do everything: money. China is a huge untapped market. Over a billion people live there, but all the biggest companies there are home grown Chinese companies because China doesn't allow foreign competition. Any foreign company trying to do business in China has to hand over their intellectual property which the government then gives to Chinese companies, which means Chinese companies get stronger and non-Chinese companies can't compete. Jews are marrying Chinks to make inroads into China.

Because the Asians are next for them to ruin

Its an insurance policy, if the Jewish plan fails and white/Arabs decide to exterminate them. They still have some Jewish bloodline flowing through the Asians. Which have a pretty successful track record of reproducing and staying alive.

Attached: diversity.jpg (645x792, 151K)

They don't look like Asians enough to weasel their way into their societies. They're breeding with them to infiltrate.

RAUGHING!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 21K)

More like chinks know who is rich.

JEWS ARE SELLING THE USA TO CHINA
They're starting with pedowood, then they'll go on to tech and every industry inbetween that and our government and financial institutions. What you're witnessing is the first step of Jews ingratiating themselves into the Chinese elite.

Once they open the gates to the invaders like they did in Toledo and Constantinople, Jews will cozy up to the new leaders and begin the cycle anew

Not true though. China was a safe harbour during the last big European purge and the Chinese are well aware and respectful of the Jews awesome cash-fu. There are books on the shelves in China with titles like 'Learn How to Make Cash Like a Jew'. Chines are hyper-practical and not encumbered by the trained in western reluctance to even contemplate the Jewish question.

Attached: Capture.png (896x869, 81K)

so what happens when the jews run out of races of people to breed with and subvert?

Attached: 1390255264782.jpg (539x528, 97K)

Gotta blend in to the new host. China's gonna be the new home after they fully poz muttland.

Attached: (((Smart jew))).jpg (1680x1050, 672K)

To subvert china with there tranny jew/chinese children

Chinks are the biggest kikes there is. For Jews its like a genetical upgrade.

Attached: 1527135625303.jpg (750x750, 98K)

Jesus fuck think about the fact that Kikerburg is filthy rich beyond your wildest dreams, he could get ANY bitch. And he takes this ugly chink. I could get if it was some mediocre white women, you don't want a heartless gold digger. But chinks are worse than white gold diggers. I feel like he fell for the asians meme but was too stupid to realize that only applies to Japs.

Jews are at least crafty. Chinks lack all imagination

both are master race
you can't deny it

this. they're jumping ship from the white countries and pivoting to Asia. Expect a lot more Jew/Asian couplings in the future.

Attached: Soros and wife.jpg (634x545, 109K)

She's a Chinese spy. 100%. There's no way she's not.

Hard to imagine that Jews wil have as good with China as they had with the USA but anything is possible.

Attached: B64405B0-722E-4A35-BA0E-B1A52FAE2F8C.jpg (480x480, 57K)

>leaf

Attached: Class.jpg (960x896, 121K)

Attached: 1521387242415.jpg (547x483, 241K)

Exactly.

I've never found the Chinese particularly high in the iq department. They're by no means stupid, and they can be very effective, the high iq thing is overblown. They're very persistent though, and seem to have an innate thing about bureaucracy and governance. In this the two groups share some common ground. The Jews are masters of rules, regulations, and bureaucracies. The same qualities that show up in their Talmudic wrangling and hair-splitting pays big dividends when exercised in the halls of power, academe, or law.

Attached: d3eed89ae3bc73c9a2ffd0711eae5a23f6f3279ccb1f5c8320f5c8fc3fa6ac77.jpg (1024x768, 135K)

>Shaman

Attached: 1479084582054.jpg (591x451, 74K)

she probably has something over him

>Chinese hecked Faceberg and blackmailed him into being a cuck

Attached: dudelmao.jpg (253x293, 22K)

ayyyyy Dios

pretty sure this is fake
this guy is a big time philosemite

Political marriage

God knows how many concubines and gay black man zuck has. Unlike tiger woods zuck can just kill whoever he sleeps with and not have to worry about the repercussions

>schizophrenic and egotistical jew maniac breeds with a race defined by its lower aggression and easy subservience to unjust authority

Maybe this fixes the jew’s petty and primitive Bronze Age psychology? At any rate most Asian nations despise race mixers and can probably be counted on to keep jews and mischlings in the lower rungs of their societies.

Attached: 715B4830-43B3-454E-AA46-312A5E4E0478.jpg (780x624, 103K)

Chinese are too red pilled. They need to infiltrate Jewish leadership and subvert them before the Chinese grow too powerful to be controlled.

Could you imagine a giant with a gun that shoots tank rounds? That would be crazy.

Attached: 78A0A4B9-399D-4FB6-9F6C-D3FDF4F5B2F5.png (428x296, 50K)

They are creating an army of supreme gentlemen...

Bingo. They've realized, kind of too late, that they need to have "indigenous" population to interfere in their politics. They can't allow themselves not to subvert China.

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX1531046.jpg (800x537, 112K)

Exactly. The merchants always gravitate to the biggest trading hubs of each generation. Venice, Amsterdam, New York. Now Beijing.

Must be hard to subvert when everyone can see what the vampire parasite is doing and what they really are.

newyorker.com/magazine/2018/08/06/les-moonves-and-cbs-face-allegations-of-sexual-misconduct

Attached: Les Moonves.jpg (1000x541, 146K)

They got jewed by other jews for falling for the asian wife meme.

Attached: 1529459378424.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

lofuckingl, communist China is a product of Jewish influence, communism itself was created from the mind of a Jew so from its inception they’ve been embedded in the foundation of modern day China. You dummies don’t get it do you? Look at the current world past the concept of the nation state because it’s an outdated worldview, the same entities that control the west control China as well. America is being purposely destroyed and the new hegemon will lie there. The west is on borrowed time and it’s rebirth will be under Chinese dominion

The Jewish Torah/old testament lays out the table of nations from the sons of Noah after the flood and their wives. Shem's lineage spawned the Jews and Asians, I'm guessing these synagogue of satan kikes like Zuckerberg like the idea of interbreeding with other descendants of Shem.

Attached: 1521390571065.gif (441x480, 3.95M)