Why did you delete my thread?

Hiro said we're allowed to have at least 1 meta thread on Jow Forums at all times so consider this a meta thread. So I'm politely asking you mods why you deleted my thread? It was vaguely related to video games but it was also related to politics in that cultural Marxism being pushed in video games is an effect of the greater culture war happening in the west.
>inb4 banned for "criticizing the mods"
This isn't a criticism (even if it was it would be a valid one) but a genuine question related to the state of the board regarding how threads are deleted arbitrarily.

Attached: thread.png (1543x246, 126K)

he came out with an announcement a few months back.
/qa/ was made into a listed board and all meta discussions were directed there.
makes it easier for mods to monitor i guess

Attached: Ustar HAPPENING.png (2044x1056, 725K)

Even if that were the case /qa/ doesn't really get any attention so I think it's necessary to have a meta thread on here from time to time. I've seen black cock threads get hundreds of replies on this board, meanwhile, I made a thread I put a reasonable amount of effort into and just as discussion was starting to get interesting the mods deleted it. It doesn't make much sense to me.

Which is hilarious because /qa/ is actually shit for these kinds of threads. No one relevent to the topic will see it, and the only ones who do see it are just sit posting smug anime faces.

It wouldn't be so bad if /qa/ was moderated to encourage actual meta discussion. But that'll probably never happen.

You can always ask on IRC...
but the short answer is that Mods are gay and they hate Jow Forums

Attached: modsAreGay.jpg (640x854, 80K)

Im calling it.

Attached: 1512997532745.png (500x387, 449K)

they deleted it because there are like 3 boards dedicated to discussing various kinds video games

Wasn't Rome 2 trash anyways? And it's super old at this point. Who gives a fuck, play Shogun 2 and prior TW games instead.

And that thread would be deleted on /v/ because it's related to feminism i.e. politics. The only place to post something like that left would be Jow Forums which gets almost no traffic and has extremely low post quality. Not to mention, it's not dedicated to politics or vidya.

People were pissed because of the way the developer reacted to the community, i.e:
>like it or don't play it bigot!
If they have that attitude it's going to effect their newer games because it shows they don't care and will probably inject cultural Marxist propaganda into their new releases.

then make a general for it on vg

Like I said all the post Shogun 2 TW's have been shit regardless of leftism. The series is dead at this point, they're just shilling it out like the Warhammer crossover.

It's related to cultural issues which are related to politics. There's no reason it shouldn't be allowed to be posted here.

to me looks related to marketing issues, with "going woke" being the current fad in game devs who think that will make more women play their games

in any case, isnt this game moddable? why havent you guys fixed it with community mods?

Make a political analysis of female general and military presence in history. Tie that to the game thread and you should be able to have it.

Just talking about the game is If they say you can't talk about the game on /v/ tell them to fuck themselves and make the meta there.

Me personally I don't really care. Video games are obviously co-opted trash.

Attached: 1537918663796.jpg (640x390, 24K)

>implying this board is not compromised

New here, aren't you? This board has been controlled opposition for around 5 years now.

Attached: 1525636671155.gif (500x281, 1.66M)

its a shit game and no one cares

Attached: afa-192646.jpg (750x1098, 69K)

It wasn't just talking about the game though. Everything happening in vidya, movies, TV, etc.... etc.... that is related to politics (i.e. the establishment injecting political narratives into all media) is related to a greater cultural war. Culture is often tied to the art and media put out by that particular culture and when these things are tampered with it can have a major political impact on society as a whole.

I wonder if the mods are also getting bombarded by shill complaints. You used to not have a captcha for reporting something, although Jow Forums didn't have a captcha at all.

I don't disagree with you. That doesn't mean that you get to make movie and video game threads on Jow Forums without tying it into Jow Forums in some way. I'm not your enemy, I explained exactly how you can make the thread and have it stay up. Talk about how their choices for the game don't match up politically/historically. Don't just say 'dude muh video games'.

In my opinion, I hope your thread does stay up but it sounds like a very stupid and pointless thread. Makes you wonder why they jump at those instead of some of the worse offenders though.

Australians were calling the mods dumb niggers and then reporting their own posts so that the mods would be forced to read their insults.

>Makes you wonder why they jump at those instead of some of the worse offenders though.
no one wonders about it. everyone knows the jannies and mods have been compromised for years

I can somewhat see your point but as you said, there's a lot of threads here that are much lower quality. Half the threads here are either:
>Jow Forums BTFO
>is X white?
>black cock threads
>twitter and/or YouTube and/or e-celeb drama
>meme threads not related to politics at all
>various other garbage
If they were more consistent, fine, I could maybe understand why they'd delete my thread but there's a major lack of consistency here and half the threads here are slide threads and one liners.

Use this image the next time you have to make a meta thread.

Attached: hiro Meta Thread.jpg (768x768, 198K)

it wasnt a meta thread. just a dude talking about vidya

Consider it a meta thread because it's not just about my thread but it's also related to how threads are deleted on this board. There should be better clarification on what is and isn't allowed and there should also be less arbitrary decision making with regards to how threads are deleted overall. See:

the screenie you posted has not one "meta" talking point
just sperging out about some game

Games are related to culture. Specifically, that thread included topics about feminism (politics) which is politics being injected into culture.

Also, cultural Marxism as a political movement doesn't just limit itself to the realms of government parliamentarianism. The point of cultural Marxism is to infiltrate every aspect of a society and subvert it from within. In the case of the thread I made, that was an example of that happening in the real world.

no you just sperged out and i dont blame our jew jannies from nuking it
you cant just post something about toilets and them claim toilets are part of western culture and therefore Jow Forums related

Attached: 1536772923802.gif (1000x1000, 1.47M)

Not an argument. With that said, if manufactures started making toilets with hammers and sickles on them or started making toilets that somehow measured levels of substances or the biological makeup of a person based on their excrement it would certainly be related to politics.

maybe. but your vidya posts would still not be pol related unless you at least made an effort to make a few clearly pol-related points like you were told already, and you did not

reread that screenie you posted, it even assumes everyone here would know about your shitty game already

>cultural Marxism
>feminist agendas
>censorship of internet forums by multi-million dollar companies for political reasons.
Tell me how these aren't "pol-related points"?

Also almost forgot to mention in my list
>historical revisionism.

>cultural marxism
just typing those 2 words on a post doesnt make it pol related
>feminist agendas
whatever point you could have made here, you didnt in your deleted post
>censorship
that word doesnt mean what you think it does

>just typing those 2 words on a post doesnt make it pol related
Cultural Marxism is the infiltration and subversion of cultural institutions, universities, companies and every facet of society in order to push a political agenda. What I posted was an example of that.
>whatever point you could have made here, you didnt in your deleted post
Tell me how pointing out that putting female generals into a game based upon history isn't an example of a feminist agenda.
>that word doesnt mean what you think it does
Reviews getting flagged and people's threads and posts getting deleted for simply pointing out that they don't want these sorts of politics in their games are examples of censorship. If you were going to delete my thread, there's a ton of other low quality threads here that need to be removed. I'm pretty sure you're a mod and I have to say you guys need to get your priorities in order. Pic related. Half this shit is either extremely low quality, or not related to politics, yet it stays up while my thread goes down which I actually put some effort into.

Attached: low quality posts.png (1394x678, 493K)

Also, that wasn't even the full catalogue, those were just a few "gems" I picked out from about half the catalogue.

>example of that
only if people already know what you were talking about already. most people dont know your shitty game because you made zero effort to introduce the topic cogently.

you also confuse censorship with ToS and ToU of the review systems

do worse threads often make it and stay up? sure
was your less shitty and deserving to stay? nope

it soulds like it would have been decent topic for its own general on vg, even if a short lived one.

>only if people already know what you were talking about already. most people dont know your shitty game because you made zero effort to introduce the topic cogently.
Not everyone knows who every e-celeb is that's posted here but those threads still stay up on a regular if not constant basis so that argument is invalid.
>you also confuse censorship with ToS and ToU of the review systems
Google/YouTube, Facebook, and Twitter all have terms of services and terms of use but that still doesn't change the fact that those terms are enforced in an arbitrary way. One could even go as far as to say that those terms in and of themselves are unfair considering the internet has become the new town square. Not to mention, just because you have a ToS that doesn't change the fact that that ToS can (and does) in fact be used as justification for censorship.
>do worse threads often make it and stay up? sure
Okay than delete those first.
>was your less shitty and deserving to stay? nope
That's your opinion and it contradicts what you just said.
You said, other threads are worse and then you said my thread my thread was just as shitty as those threads.

Not to mention, if you're going to delete something, at least delete the shit right away. Don't wait until a thread gets almost 100 posts, discussion just starts to get going and then delete it. All it does is piss everyone off in the thread.

>Not everyone knows who every e-celeb is
perhaps, but then if they add links to those posts and a few > points, its often within spec

>blabla i dont understand the difference between censorship and people not letting me speak my mind on their advertising platforms

>insist on pretendin im a mod
if i was id have banned you just on principle already

>if i was id have banned you just on principle already
Good thing you're not a mod than, because you'd make a shitty one. Of course I wouldn't expect you to understand the principal of free speech. You don't come from a free country. You come from a third world country run by cartels and an oppressive government.

welcome to pol. it seems you are catching on what the board is about.