Metokur beats Styx and reveals his face!

Holy shit it's over!
youtube.com/watch?v=0UDnNaKEFDo

Attached: MisterMetokurProfilePic.jpg (512x512, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ch7BTCqND8
youtube.com/watch?v=i1I9SDjn7Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You just created a thread about this!

How many of these misleading threads have you made now?

he looks like a cuck

kill yourself shill rat

>owns
More like "disagrees". Cuck video maker.

Attached: 1527017589216.png (1534x820, 152K)

Jim's right though. Styx hoped on mad as fuck and was threatening to sue the people that called him a pedo. Styx is just mad his fat fuck friend Sarg'n is getting blasted by Jim..

That is a cuck, and manlet pedophile. However, it's not jim.

Jim is the crab in the bucket. It’s fucking sad. Any time someone wants to move on to bigger things and gets attention for doing so, Jim launches a character assassination.

Why did basedgon even give Jim any attention? He is nothing without e drama.

Jesus I can't really care about stupid shit like this.

I know, it was stupid to even respond to Jim on Sargon part. He let himself be trolled.

This has fucking got to be Metokur starting these

>all these threads like "what do you think of this guy" before he returns

>He let himself be trolled.
That's because Sargon is an absolute retard. Jim is pretty open about his trolling he even advised Sargon to ignore him and he'd eventually fuck off, but because Sargon is a brainlet the situation escalated, doesn't help that the Sargon fanbase is even more retarded and couldn't have informed him before he got too deep into it.

Hey Jim I thought edgelord trolls didn't care about numbers and popularity and having beliefs, why are you spamming threads here?

getting sick of all the infighting. we eat our own just as much as the left wing

>he even advised Sargon to ignore him and he'd eventually fuck off
>Implying he would actually handle being ignored

it's more likely that the people who dislike him are starting these threads with the intention of tricking people into thinking he's spamming Jow Forums
the guy doesn't spam in general, it's not in his nature and he doesn't need to anyway
anyway >e-celeb thread so I'm posting my own gay youtube shit:
youtube.com/watch?v=9ch7BTCqND8

Attached: disobey.jpg (680x764, 43K)

>clickbait

More like Metocreatura. Yikes.

Typically he is not a retard. I think he is self conscious about moving into the more uptight atmosphere of legit politics. And sad as it is, he was embarrassed by his suit and that accentuated his sense of not belonging. It was just the right button to push.

I get it, but Jim just needs to let the decent guys trying to fight on the good side go. And he is too hung up on pedo shit. Sargon didn’t say he was a pedo, he said he uses young kids to do his dirty work. And that’s true.

Does anyone have the video of this?

Attached: image.jpg (709x710, 180K)

Imagine being this butthurt that your favorite e-celeb's cringy attempt to play big boy politics (in a suit!) got mocked.

Jim mentions Styx for about 30 seconds in passing. Its literally nothing. Why the fuck do you keep reposting this garbage you faglord

>it's more likely that the people who dislike him are starting these threads with the intention of tricking people into thinking he's spamming Jow Forums

That's the same kinda logic Mundane Matt used to explain people flagging videos talking shit about him.

It's Sargon trying to passive aggressively assemble an army to go on an autistic internet war with the guy

Jimmykiddies are in full damage control mode about the pedo thing.

Attached: Metokur playing card.png (375x523, 262K)

>wahhh. sargon called me a child groomer! now people will look at my face and think i do!!
>o wait no one knows what i look like
>reeee nothing really matters, why bother.
strong levels of sㅇy
also, Ralph, pls go.

Perhaps it was his Destiny to appear as one.

youtube.com/watch?v=i1I9SDjn7Es

Attached: Metokur card.png (375x523, 277K)

ayyyyy

Or its his legions of dickriders

Of course that fag would be Boros.

He literally called him an emotional pedophile.

Nice quads

These threads seem pretty dead after the face reveal desu, all the jimmykiddies vanished into thin air in a matter of hours. It might just be bedtime but I think it's over for now.

Attached: Jim and his army.jpg (591x676, 110K)

I don't understand the importance of what was said here. If metokur wanted to respond properly to any defamatory allegations, he should've avoided sinking to low and petty levels of argument ala "omg he live streamed on mute, fuckin boomer kek" after just having been accused of pedophilia. Man, I can really feel the grave sense of grievance from metokur there.
It seems he still can't figure out how to settle disputes on the internet without resorting to petty shit flinging, what a way to get to the root of the issue, he definitely fostered a productive platform for engaging in public discourse to resolve a problem between adults. Way to go, buddy.

Stop grooming kids Jim

>Uses young kids to do his dirty work.
Jimmy literally showed metrics proving Sargoy has twice as many children following him. 2.3% of total viewership what a huge army of children

Attached: 1463459860378.png (285x533, 175K)

Very aesthetic numbers there.

Fresh get

all this e-drama shit is getting old Jim

Will you faggots just admit that your hero is a retard who doesn’t want anything to do with the niggers he makes excuses for anymore than you

Imagine such huge loser that you name yourself after board you visit.
>hello mister 4hcan-kun, am I cool yet?

Did you cum when this happened?

shut the fuck up faggot

>le epic im just laughing at you all and not totally butthurt meme

Excellent job Jim you cuck.

literal ugly backwoods trailer hick.

top kek.

styx is badass. fuck you retard sperglords.

Jim's okay as a content creator and all, I just wish he wasn't a magnet for homosexual fanboys.

looks like a bundle of styx

Attached: metokur groyper.png (600x600, 223K)

God. Is there a bigger faggot out there than Mister Metokur for constantly coming here and posting his own shit and trying to pretend like it isn't him? The answer is no. There isn't. He's a huge faggot.

the heirarchy does not agree.

Attached: shutupugly.jpg (429x556, 28K)

show yourself. show us you're not a huge faggot.

you faggots know me, you know who i am. i'm on cam all day every day. but who the fuck are you, ugly?

>That's the same kinda logic Mundane Matt used to explain people flagging videos talking shit about him.
that dosen't mean it's automatically not an argument, metokur has alot of enemys dood

Attached: HEROBRINE.gif (1000x1000, 154K)

I see cuckknukkles is still sperg focused on hating Jim. Just face it man, he made you look like r/T_d incarnate.

Styx is such a cuck

t. sarcuck fan

Ah "Jim".

Power Word: Simon.

The metrics are bullshit tho. You self report your age to YouTube when you create an account and if you are under 18 the content you can access is age restricted. So everyone will say they are 18+ even if they are not. It’s still a stupid attack on Jim tho.

Just fuck off already Metokur, no one gives a shit about your rice burning ass.

Fake news, no face reveal, Jim is too much of a pussy to do that, also that would compromise his nice gig at the CIA.