Why do so many men leave thier families and risk their lives in order to fight for jewish interests?

Why do so many men leave thier families and risk their lives in order to fight for jewish interests?

Is the monetary compensation so good? Or do they want to take a leave of absence from their wives and kids?

Attached: 4by3rc4nido11.jpg (750x744, 70K)

>Is the monetary compensation so good? Or do they want to take a leave of absence from their wives and kids?
Yes to both

>brain-washed into believing they are "serving their country"
>get btfo by roadside bomb made by cia-trained sandniggers

most zogtroopers are mindless NPCs. they're normies but with machine guns and grenades.

Well for one they have no idea they are fighting and dying for their Jewish masters.

Hope for a better life for themselves and their families
Buying into the defending ‘Merica meme

prob same reason that guy in Roman Empire join up and go fight in Syria

This is a shill thread.

so croatian snipers shot children in the face NOT for jewish masters?

This.

Untreated adhd

In those time Legion give you citizenship.

College money/wanting to kill a man, specially a muslim man. t. ex Army

Apparently Israel was more important to him than his wife and son.

We do that here too for foreign recruits.

Good soldiers doing their duty. Faggots on here would never understand that. You probably piss on Confederate graves as well. You make me sick

It’s not their fault for being duped into a false cause. They do believe they are serving their country and it’s the thought that counts.

Besides, only a jew plays by those rules. The jew tricks the people into supporting things that are against their interests. Once the damage has been done and it’s time to reflect on everything and lay blame upon the Jew, the jew points to the people: “You did this to yourselves, goyim. You have nobody to blame but yourselves. You voted against your own interests, we are not at fault, you are”

This is the fallacy of the jew. You don’t blame the people for being duped. You take the perpetrators who duped them and you slaughter them all like the semitic circumcised pigs that they are. You hold the jew accountable and kill him. Death to all jews. Death is the least of what the deserve in all honesty but ensuring that all of the jews are killed and this planet is judenfrei would be a happy ending to all of this

> it’s the thought that counts.
Except they have no thoughts. They're helping (((them))) ruin the world all because they were told to, like a bunch of worthless idiots. Without gullible people like that, the world wouldn't be nearly as much of a shithole. Fuck them, only scum will violently enforce something they don't even begin to grasp.

Also look, it's you.

Attached: 1493187755045.png (796x1764, 70K)

The only scum is the jew. In the 20th century world wars alone, the Jews are responsible for killing several times their actual population numbers in non-jews.

If the jews are not 100% entirely and completely exterminated, they will absolutely kill us all after they enslave and torture us

I've been woke on the JQ for a long time, and even after 9/11 I wanted to enlist to wreck sandnegros. Of course now we know 9/11 was planned planned and executed by Israeli kikes with the help of Saudi useful idiots for that very purpose of tricking the goyim into fighting for jewish interests.

Attached: 1532593226268.png (592x678, 406K)

Fuck off kike. Hiding your Israel flag behind a meme flag. Why don’t you show you’re real flag? Did you’re Canadien and Australian VPNs stop showing those flags?

I’m actually not even interested in engaging in any sort of debate with anybody anymore or even trying to convince them. I was just saying that I support my troops. You can’t truly convince people anyways, they can only convince themselves.

It’s pointless to even explain. Holding the jews accountable for their crimes is by a radical idea. It’s not ignorant and uninformed. It’s just something that the jews have already convinced Westerners to be antisemitic. Some may say the group shouldn’t be blamed for the action of the few and also mention non-jew actors in league with them. But they may as well be jews as far as I’m concerned. And one must remember that the jews are 15ish million in total or about little more than .1% of the population. It’s not the actions of some jews, it’s most jews. If not all jews because there is no innocent jew; the “innocent” ones still play their role and defend the criminal ones.

All the jews on this planet need to be butchered and executed. Anybody who defends or tries to save them can join them. Including you but you’re a kike anyways so you’ll already be a corpse at that point

There'll always be people willing to exploit weak societies. Whites would do exactly the same in their shoes, and rightly so.
Only by shoring up those weaknesses will that cycle ever end. Ending jews would just make room for someone else to take their place, as you've done nothing to address the weakness that allowed them to manipulate you in the first place

>classic demoralization attempt

"And the land shall tremble and sorrow: for every purpose of the LORD shall be performed against Babylon, to make the land of Babylon a desolation without an inhabitant. The mighty men of Babylon have forborn to fight, they have remained in their holds: their might hath failed; they became as women: they have burned her dwellingplaces; her bars are broken. One post shall run to meet another, and one messenger to meet another, to shew the king of Babylon that his city is taken at one end, And that the passages are stopped, and the reeds they have burned with fire, and the men of war are affrighted. For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; The daughter of Babylon is like a threshingfloor, it is time to thresh her: yet a little while, and the time of her harvest shall come." Jeremiah 51:29-33