How much of our current problems would be solved if we got rid of twitter?

How much of our current problems would be solved if we got rid of twitter?

Attached: twitter-logo-final.png (600x600, 25K)

Why get rid of twitter when you can get rid of the people who run it and make it a service that actually benefits humanity?

Silicon valley would never allow that to happen.

zero.
breaking up google (alphabet) and facebook might do a little.

Facebook is worse.

>never allow
This is how I know you're a shill. You're automatically positioning silicon valley as more powerful that the full powers of the federal government. These companies are complicit in a treasonous conspiracy as well as crimes against humanity. Their companies and assets will be seized and the exectuives will be tried for their crimes.

Is it? I dropped my account years ago.

let's do it and find out.
please.
the sooner the better.
seriously, you can borrow my lighter.
fucking do it.
for the love of all that is good and holy etc etc
it needs to be done.

Attached: 1532810188071.jpg (672x833, 125K)

T R E A S O N

Attached: 1520339827769.jpg (2835x801, 706K)

Hello, my name is Mike. Nice to meet you

They're still going with no signs of stopping. twitter is a propaganda tool at this point and for it to change, it has to be nuked. You get rid of top brass and the other companies will make sure similar management is put in place.

what good is the free and open exchange of information, if the dialogue is one way and moderated with clear political bias?

it's as censored as youtube,which posted a gay music video complete with dudes eating the poopoo and ramming asses for several weeks. it then bans/removes users for 'controversial content.'

if normie services think they are hip and cool, they are probably not. counter culture today is conservative and pragmatic.

Kavanaugh gets confirmed and mass arrests begin

Attached: 1520730569412.jpg (1200x800, 102K)

I dont think twitter could be a good service even if WE were in charge

I don't care what you think

One can hope.

Quit stealing my lines faggot

none

Nice to meet you, I'm Mike

Nice digits. Not to mention that its been found that Google messes with the algorithms to delist or outright hide lesser conservative outlets.

And where would liberals say this stuff?

Attached: 5D061B2E-8449-4600-8F0D-72E63E816047.jpg (1223x1136, 173K)

Nice to meet you, friend. My name's Mike

Not really. Twitter does its best to hide its Orwellian shenanigans, while Facebook applied their hate speech code equally and the feminist caterwauling was hilarious.

They'd probably make their own resetera where some faction of the left gains moderator control, bans the antagonistic factions, and continues this cycle until they've scattered themselves to the winds.