HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-26 at 11.36.31 am.png (597x445, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/16/trump-approval-rating-african-americans-rasmussen-poll/1013212002/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So whatchyu sayin eez...

those women were consensually roofied

Fucking dumb niggers

Why are niggers so goddamn dumb

Attached: image.jpg (575x425, 45K)

do they just gib every dumb twitternog a checkmark

I'm not going to say broken clock because he's obviously going to go into some insane bullshit but whether he actually did anything or they were just drugged out groupies it's obvious they went after Cosby because of his longstanding comments about black "culture" which are unacceptable in a post-Obama world.

I ask all of you what evidence do they have that he is guilty? If they convicted him without evidence it's wrong either way.

No, it is a long list of destroying men with false sex allegations.

HE IS RIGHT

HE DA TROOF. Y'ALL CRAKKKAZ IS JUST THREATNED CAUSE OUR POWER IS WHAT Y'ALL TRYINA BE STEALIN' N' SHIT.

Attached: Blank+_504fcb7fcb6ce74c8865070380b808a2[1].jpg (500x500, 42K)

this aint it cuh...

. izz all a faked by the luminaty niggers. all of it. its all a fake. cosby did nothing wrong. spread the good word. Cosby brings spiritual healing and they all say its a rape, that's a lie. A goddamn lie. those bitches waz paid to lie in court by a goddamn lumminati workin with bin laden on the jfk heroine deal

DAMN CRACKAS STOLE OUR FLYIN' PYRAMID TECHNOLOGY, DATS DA ONLY REASON DEY FINNA BE RICH

Low I.Q ape is very low I.Q

Tariq is a national treasure. He gets that white sluts lie about getting raped all the time.

Seriously, most black folks hate white liberals as much as everyone else and are prime candidates for getting redpilled. The 'woke PoCs" you see on TV are a tiny sliver of the community and only get a platform because they validate the feels of the liberals who run the networks.

BUT HES WEARING A SUIT

A SUIT!!!!!!!

Tariq is fucking hilarious. He's the golem of globhomo, now turning on its masters.

He's right, all blacks are indeed rapists.

>A tiny sliver
then why are they majority democrats?

>Tariq
He has to be a troll

Didn't know Prince Nigger was a misogynist that doesn't believe women. #metoo

Fpbp

We have to redpill tariq on the JQ

I unironically agree with him. Maybe not the details, but I think Bill Cosby was targeted because he was a based black man. They do it to all the conservative black men. What was that politicians name? He had like some catcher tax plan? Same thing. It’s a tactic to keep the plantation and they lose all credibility when giving advice to other black men.

Unironically agree the this nog.

I will never cry for some coal burning whore that went up to grown man's hotel room. You fucking know the score if you go somewhere to be alone with a man.

>black man
>rape black women
>muh wypipo

Because Republicans have been so retarded about trying to win the black vote. But Dems have gone so far in the tank for upper middle class white feminists they're starting to wake up.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2018/08/16/trump-approval-rating-african-americans-rasmussen-poll/1013212002/

#FreeCosby

This right here...trump needs to pardon Cosby

I doubt the African groups will leave their democrat masters

All of this racial conflict is so unnecessary. Literally all we had to do to avoid this was keep non-whites out of the country. It is really that simple. How did we fuck this up?

Redpill him on pumpkin spice.

*SMACKS LIPS*

FUCK EM

Attached: 8df303597365c7fb58488d1a6e4ed22c.png (492x365, 221K)

>All we had to do was stay in Europe
FTFY

>convicted with literally no evidence but the word of the bride of frankenstein
>"lol he's a nigger tho!"
I usually hate this ape but in this case he's essentially right. The ONLY reason Cosby is in prison is because of his long career of trying to get blacks to better themselves, rather than rely on honkey for everything, so when this me-too nonsense needed a blood sacrifice, who better to scapegoat than the nigger who is a constant problem for (((them))). How convenient that the one black man they have no reservations about throwing in jail for no reason is the one nigger that won't tow the line and rap and rape like the rest of the urban zoo. I still hate this nigger tweeting, but coming out like this makes me think he's less malevolent in his general intentions and just misguided by his jew masters. Besides leftist infighting is always funny.

Attached: 0f9.jpg (500x895, 62K)

fuck niggers

Attached: pepe kino.jpg (249x249, 7K)

>DAMN CRACKAS STOLE OUR FLYIN' PYRAMID TECHNOLOGY, DATS DA ONLY REASON DEY FINNA BE RICH

Attached: Yo NiGGA FuK U.png (1422x788, 102K)

The problem is that he admitted to it though. No evidence is no evidence, but he admitted to drugging them.

Ah yes the beacon of right wing politics, civil liberties and whiteness that is Yurop

GUYS

> Im getting the stench of Ben Shapiro
> stench
> of a Jew

I think he may be redpilled on the JQ

Attached: TariqAntiSemite.jpg (915x463, 50K)

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-26 00-10-25.png (579x291, 53K)

fuck it, fire up the twitter accounts and start spamming him with the JQ. Lets redpill him while we still have time

Bill Cosby di'n' do nuffin'.

Wow I actually agree with Tariq Nasheed on something. I've always thought Bill Cosby was 100% innocent.

Years from now evidence will be discovered that completely exonerates him, and the sjws will spin it into somehow being racists that are to blame for this witch hunt and miscarriage of justice and not themselves.

Attached: eu.png (503x503, 28K)

He admitted to giving her a pill that at the time was a popular party drug and a drink, both of which she took consensually.

BILL COSBY IS A GREAT MAN

Herman Cain. And dont forget about MJ.

To be fair young OJ was so based I probably would've assumed he was the victim of character assassination if I wasn't a kindergartner during his trial

>Seriously, most black folks hate white liberals as much as everyone else and are prime candidates for getting redpilled.
Lol wtf? They just hate them for not giving them even more. Find more than 10% of the black community to take responsibility for themselves and then maybe we can talk about muh baste niggers

>went after
>post Obama
>long standing comments about black culture??

Cosby never once advocated black culture he was a figure head of a time after civil rights and America began accepting and viewing Nuggets as equals.
Hate to break it to you but Obama drove a stake through the heart of race relations, but Cosby had nothing to do with it.
Women came forward as a resault of demasculization of men and the empowerment of feminism

Attached: 0927C681-F7D7-48DD-941F-764F74ACBD15.jpg (552x690, 53K)

Break free of those (((chains))) Tariq

Beh Cosby is a good boy he dindu nuffin

Attached: QPddCEmQHWQu.jpg (627x635, 86K)

What’s to gain by bringing down a figurehead past his relavence

Tariq, it's about men, not blacks.

The jews fucked cosby cause he was the last black male celebrity advocating traditional values.

>itt: anti(pro)faggots make shit up for virtual signal points

Attached: 9500367A-961F-4995-AC51-F1D7B540E3AA.jpg (634x634, 89K)

You retarded Mutt, you literally put them on boats and PAID FOR THEM TO COME HERE !

>AYO HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

FTFY

Exactly my point

This faggot is trying to follow in the foot steps of Al Sharpton and Jessie Jackson with all this race baiting. This asshole does more damage to the black demographic than if any of the shit he's saying were true.

I actually think he bragged about drugging women in his deposition back when it was a civil suit. That doesn't stop the fact he was arrested after the statute of limitations, but at least there's some evidence to back it up. Plus, unlike big bad harv, he did it.

BASED

This Consenting to doing drugs and having sex isn't rape. But can we expect better from (((meme-flags)))

This is a perfect opportunity to fracture the left. We need to meme this shit. Pull the racism card and get all the nogs on the bandwagon. Pit #metoo and black's against each other.