Friendly Reminder there is a group of activist that track right-leaning server...

Friendly Reminder there is a group of activist that track right-leaning server. The moment you post in - there is a record on you even if you weren't pertaining. discordleaks.unicornriot.ninja/discord/
twitter.com/UR_Ninja/status/1044680645740568577

Your Truly
A leaf

Attached: Theyagain.png (581x684, 317K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZB6JQ
discordleaks.unicornriot.ninja/discord/user/2543
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what happens when we all stop caring whether they know or not?

I phished a million leftist accounts and logged them into right wing discords.

the fuck you gonna do about it faggot?

Come and get me fucking communists

And Jews have a big ugly nose the moment they are born.

They are born marked. We know who they are, unless of course they cut their noses like their dicks.

>namefagging
Pathetic desu

Niggers tongue my anus

Lol i hope they see my record
FUCK NIGGERS
SUCK MY DICK YOU KIKES

If they dox me, then I'll just use my professional skills full time as a white activist. I dare these kikes.

Yhea it's called the internet nigger

Attached: 1536898464142.png (961x1060, 255K)

This. I quit my job full of whining leftist do nothings for a right wing office environment. Some of us dont give a shit on hiding anymore.

They can't mass reveal.. that be to many of us with nothing left to use. They know so they go after the squeeky wheels. Stay frosty!

>archive.is/ZB6JQ
Archived link to ADL trap posted by a fucking leaf.

Yours truly,
A burger

lol no theres not

Suck my nuts

fucking this

Attached: 75470432b63a400522057b374fb89ea78d2c0cea9ffaa74b65033fcea43eb76d.jpg (650x1000, 123K)

Fret not - It is not a trap.
I was wondering if my username has some kind of fame. By googling my name, I found out I was a "right wing activist". It's fuck up

How many "right wing extremists" lives being fucked up,would it take,before,one of them just says 'fuck it' and shoots up the nearest ADL office?

"Lets taunt the guy with ahitloada of guns who hates us, and leave him with nothing to lose." seems like a really bad plan for a bunch of crybaby new YoYorwoody Allen jews

>They are born marked. We know who they are, unless of course they cut their noses like their dicks.
a nose job? yeah they all do that

It's getting really creepy. I checked some randos and I seem it go back up to 2016.
An Exemple.
discordleaks.unicornriot.ninja/discord/user/2543

The server really should restrict access to past post. Then again, with 25k user , hard to manages.

Yours truly,
a leaf

When you image search my face picture it says "fascist"

Attached: t.fascist.png (1287x488, 91K)

nice

>a nose job?
It's always obvious