VICE NEWS HATES BIG MAN TYRONE

FUCK VICE. VICE NEWS IS KIKE NEWS. TYRONE DID NOTHING WRONG.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GEVcSo4ZXPo

Attached: jkhf938uycku3.png (718x409, 274K)

The news is just attacking everyone they don't like now. It makes me furious.

These sick fucks are trying to kill his business.

Stupid kekistani autists trying to wrap their cancer around Tyrone.

Attached: cancer.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

He is a troll like Malik Obama. He is an honorary white.

Vice is trying to kill his business.

(not a real country)

What did they say that was bad?
They didn't attack him or his business and they actually portrayed "kekistan" as more centrist than it is.

>caring about kekistan outside of reddit or sargon discords
>literally didn't say anything defamatory, made a mostly neutral piece, even explains that he doesn't stand by what he says
>they're attacking /ourguy/ !!!!!!!!!!!!
>killing his business by literally giving him more business

Attached: 1533214369338.jpg (492x877, 73K)

Tyrone is just the messenger. Vice News is just fake news.

Attached: 32e37d1e70efc4cbdbfe012308d7b61eca801162a3f09f522718e7687e08f6af.gif.jpg (255x234, 7K)

oi, fuck you sperg.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

>vice attacking a dead meme

Attached: abigailgoyimknow.png (361x384, 220K)

My question for retards who post pictures like this. Do they realize how much they're hurting their cause? What do you hope to achieve by posting this kind of picture? That being a citizen of Kekistan isn't for ugly, overweight, autistic incels? Well it's clearly not gonna work. If you're an ugly fuck don't willingly associate yourself with anything remotely right-wing online. Leave it up to the chads to post themselves posing with stacey wearing MAGA hats.

I had no idea tyrone had gone full kekistan.

I hope he is making bank and has a good life. He seems like a good dude.

fucking reddit ruined big man tyrone... i cry when i rmemember the good old battles between him and ROG

With any luck, normies watched this Vice report, and with a fraction of the brain they use thought " If it's white supremacists, why do they tolerate this black guy saying he's there president? "
And they never slept much after that.

this meme was funny for a week.....look at it now. look at it!!!! you are all fucking scum

chaos does not have an ideology, it does have no master it just destroys order

how many layers of irony are you on?

That's what I thought, that somebody was just paying him to advertise their online meme merchandise shitstore, but looking at it, and from the way he talks, it seems more like this is something he is doing for himself

I'm surprised Tyrone has a high enough IQ to know a community of suckers when he sees one. That being said, I guess even a monkey knows Redditors are fucking stupid

I'll never not be shocked that all these retard "news" companies don't get the ridiculousness of it all.

what I want to know is how ideologically twisted do you have to be to become able to hate this guy?

like 5 or 6 gorillion

MKGA