The internet is becoming pc garbage

What the fuck is happening on the internet? everyone fucking getting banned for hate speech yet everyone on twitter is ready to fucking lynch all white people???
I just played a game of league after being banned for racism and everyone in the game is talking like a fucking sjw. Twitch and overwatch league just bans anything that seems to be a little offensive and Youtube demonetizes you for saying fuck or bans a video of you raping a dog.

Why I got banned: youtube.com/watch?v=znE3_lbr6vQ

Attached: big_1472522100_image.jpg (1280x720, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk
youtu.be/IufMXOpGNoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE MUST REVOLT

Why do you think we have to suffer wave after wave of fucking newfags?

you didn't hear ? All white people were fired from Riot.

Women and their politics. Same with videogames.

smartphones were a mistake. Only full blown desktop PCs should be legally allowed to connect to the internet.

Attached: 1518656310964.jpg (960x960, 143K)

you need to be 18 to post on this site
youtu.be/Vqhi16iikxk

>I just played a game of league
stopped reading there.

Stop playing vidya.... or at the VERY least, only play vidya made by explicitly right wing sources.

ik i look like im 12 but im actually 18

Do you really think that the exact same people are suppose to be using this site always and no one new is allowed, no one at all with the same mindset as you? What will happen when you all die? Will the site just crash completely?

i just got shadowbanned from twatter today too. every comment i make on a tweet is invisible to other people, i checked on many different computers. i'm pissed.

Attached: 1509578541947.png (1200x675, 593K)

>Twitch
You just found this out?

>Youtube demonetizes you for ...
>obscenity
You should be banned.

i didnt actually post a video of me raping a dog u monkey

I've seen a video to the effect, are you sure it wasn't you?

Attached: giphy_s.gif (1920x1076, 1.37M)

action soon

>youtube demonetizes you for posting a video of you raping a dog
>here click this youtube link
I ain't clicking that shit nigger

Attached: 1528867327895.jpg (672x833, 125K)

What do you mean by "play doki doki?" Do you play modded DDLC too, OP?

Attached: 1530249592451.png (1600x900, 1.2M)

unironically this. the Internet is simply too powerful for most people

Attached: knife cat.jpg (540x489, 16K)

Yet that power is constantly wasted on the bullshit that makes up 98% of the internet today.

Agreed

Alex Jones should have created his own YouTube youtu.be/IufMXOpGNoQ

>An Eternity with Yuri is possible
>HMMMMM intensifies

Attached: 1536210636480.jpg (960x540, 47K)

its why i got banned on league u fucking kike how do u think youtube will let me post a video of me raping a dog

I spent many years very deeply going into how to truly be a non-violent and i was doing that perfectly for years.. The blacks and 3rd worlders ended up labeling me a racist.

I talked to many people about it who claimed that if i did not have hatred or racism within me then other people would also not be like that. I annoyed and offended people who i didnt disagree with such as Christians, but the only people to be utterly tyrannical where non-whites/non-asians.. These people dont even understand of this, its not even worth trying to make them understand.

BTW: im not being sarcastic, this isnt a pasta or me trolling.. You think that because your mind has been conditioned like that. I waste to much of my time and energy talking around this paranoia when that energy could go to much more important things.

We need to overthrow this shit.. there is no reasoning with it. We need a reactionary movement.. That doesnt mean im violent or a terrorist.. Even though thats what i would be labeled.. so be it. I'm not against brown people or Jews, i am against communism and tyranny and i wont cooperate with that.

Dont let them make you depressed or feel like we are hopeless.. The same things you feel the other white people do too.. They all hate this shit underneath everything else.

Damn im not even white but what do you suggest we do? what kind of movement could we start to expose the racism towards white people and the oppression of people that are offensive?

Maybe an lgbt for offensive people lul